►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest albeitalways

i got that impression too, cos teddy was singled out in the article.

anyway, i agree, backlash is going to come even if the girls perform superbly and on their own too. there are some hardcore haters already, and if they want to find flaws, they will in anything 2ne1 does...so whatever.

YHS/YG artists should do things on their own terms. if they want to perform, then yay we get to see the YG men. if they dont, it shouldnt be becos they want to keep antis from hating or want to minimize backlash.

Agreed. Korean antis are more often than not even more obsessed than the fans themselves when it comes to how they show their anti-support to artists.

The only thing we can hope for is that the girls take everything in stride and don't let the antis get to them.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cindy--rox

Oh my gosh the Minji fanart is so cute! It looks like one of the character in the manga I read. Lol they already have little figures. How awesome is that?

Since you like Minzy fanart so much I'll post some too~

I DID NOT MAKE ANY OF THESE!

123951096307idharu1.jpg

wallfinal6ccchoovaka.jpg

daedaessi.png

lunarsing.jpg

Credit: Naver + cindy--rox@YG Ladies

DO NOT REMOVE OR ADD OTHER CREDITS! DO NOT HOTLINK!

Guest emjaewhy

oh shnap! this is 265 pages already?

i am SO EXCITED FOR THEIR DEBUT PERFORMANCE.

AH! those cartoons/whatevertheyare are so cuteeee!

minji with the lollipop looks adorable! hehe

i'm just saying... that... i love gdragon! his goofiness<3

Guest xRu_Sarangx

^ Cool fan art B)

i got that impression too, cos teddy was singled out in the article.

anyway, i agree, backlash is going to come even if the girls perform superbly and on their own too. there are some hardcore haters already, and if they want to find flaws, they will in anything 2ne1 does...so whatever.

YHS/YG artists should do things on their own terms. if they want to perform becos they believe thats the best way to do things, then yay we get to see the YG men. and if they dont, it shouldnt be becos they want to keep antis from hating or want to minimize backlash.

Very true. The key is to not care lol I already know people will accuse the girls of not being able to be famous on their own. The thing is, YG artists collaborate on and off stage 90% of the time XD so this is a thing haters will have to get used to ^^; The family will probably be backstage, if anything. Not everyone will like them and that's okay because we support them. Woot! >.<

Their debut performance feels so far O_O but in reality it's only a little over a week. Not too long.

(LMAO @ YG not knowing about GD's cameo *facepalm*)

Guest cindy--rox

I think everyone's making a big deal about Teddy because he hasn't been in Korea for awhile. Maybe he could've been but no one knew about it. Let's hope that during their performance the camera pans out into the audience. I'm curious as to who would be there too since they're like a "family".

Guest crappycaller05

I hope that eventually 2NE1 will be famous as pussycat dolls. I really really like Park Bom, strong vocals, pretty face and 1 piece suit on top of her leggings is not bad ei! Remember the 80's flash dance movie? Their stylist is just mixing styles ^o^ hope you know what i mean.. anyways, i hope to see and hear Park Bom sing live on 05.17 debut .. i hope that video links can be find here .. since I am from the Philippines, I only have access on Arirang. he he :D Thanks for putting up this thread. I hope the song 'Fire' will have a full English version and promote it all over Asia. Way to Go! B)

Guest safelittlethoughts

I seriously didn't know there was a 2NE1 thread. o____o

This thread moves by fast! Look at the pages we reached!

And I can't wait for their debut performance. IN A WEEK! and it's near taeyang's birthday as well.

I've actually been a fan of 2NE1 for such a long time. I think it was when there were rumors about the YG girl group. I believe this was when this thread began ^____^ Nearly a year of waiting but it was worth it.

Park Bom is favorite. She's so pretty and has such an unique voice. So heavenly. I'll admit that I have a HUGE girl crush on her. [:

To this date, I still wonder how they manage to keep Sandara's palm tree hair still.

Guest toanyone21

thats great that lots of YG artists are gonna be there for 2NE1!

i cannot wait for their debut! its coming fast ^^

Guest hahap123

if Lollipop wasn't a CM song....it would be song of the year and Music video of the year >.<

maybe after the debut stage of 2NE1 , they'll be go to celebrate Tae Yang's B'day ^^

hello everyone. i'm always lurking here.

finally, i'm going to post something :]

love 2NE1's "fire" -- dara, minji, CL & bommie rock!!

i can't wait to hear more from them!!

my mother loves the girls too specially dara and minji

and she's watched the street mv more than i have XD

she's a big bang fan too and her ringtones are mostly of big bang and dbsk >______<

anyway, i have a quick question...does anyone know what lies ahead after their debut??

dang your mother is so kewl...

well my mother knows that i have lesbo love with Dara.. [and she thinks it's alright since Dara is obviously puretty]

but right now.. she's totally oblivious about my 2ne1 addiction..

ohohhoho...

*well.. just you wait.. mi mother...LOLs

is it just me or... are these the same pair of shoes she wore on the streetMV?

*original post by sillyhart @ theygsecret*

CIMG2830.jpg

and yeah.. repost =p

TOP.. gawd! you've changed into a girl?!?!?.. ok kidding.. Lawls...

wa.jpg

You hearin` what she's sayin`?

YGS21 is back!

Guest swtkrnloudgurl

i really like 2ne1

their song is so catchy

and each member has a different flavor

when are they going to appear on music shows though?

i haven't seen them yet.

Guest Banana Peel

just wanna know what you think about Dara.

DOES DARA LOOKS TRYING HARD?

As for me, I don't think she is. She's even awesome and what she did was really unexpected for me.^^

I actually expected 'less' of Dara.

But after I saw the MV, I was like :o

She has full on charisma!

Love her parts of the MV <3

Guest cindy--rox

^I was expecting more from Dara cuz when she was in the PH her voice would tend to crack while she sang live =/

I know don't hate me but I thought that YG would really improve her voice but all they did to it was over digitize her voice.

just wanna know what you think about Dara.

DOES DARA LOOKS TRYING HARD?

As for me, I don't think she is. She's even awesome and what she did was really unexpected for me.^^

No def not...

it's just that.. she used to have a cute image before.. and people are boxing her into that image..

i'm saying this because~ after reading comments from dif entertainment communities...

i realized that the people who said that she was trying too hard were the ones who had a sneak peek with her past..

[or should i say.. were her haters in the past]

plus she was introduced to the korean public as i'm sorry's damsel in distress.. [not to mention her cute portrayal of rei in iljimae nailed in her cute image]

but the ones who've never dared to look at her old pics and listen to her old songs say that she pulls off the gangsta look best..

while us fangirls [who have mostly seen anything related to dara] say that she's a changed girl.. and we're all shocked aren't we?

as someone who has seen lots of her selca pics.. i dare say that she is not trying too hard..

just look at her.. she bein so gangsta =p

with lots of people oozing with the hiphop vibe around her.. it would be impossible to not be influenced..

especially when they are all influential people XD

point two is that she's trained to act..

that's why she's working her expressions so well

so if people say that she's trying too hard..

it's because they're feeling the gangsta vibe but they are just too biased to admit that

point three is that she is a Dork

Dorks can be anything..

sexy,funny,,b*tchy,cute,sophisticated,gangsta etc etc

Archived