►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest bendan

aw i love those lil cartoon gifs of 2ne1, so cute :D

does anyone know what time their debut stage is? and which channel?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cindy--rox

^I don't know what time it is but it's on SBS. I'll try to find the time~

Okay so Inkigayo starts at 16:10 which is like 4:10 PM depending on where you are.

But I'm not completely sure if they're gonna start at the same time next week cuz they don't have next week's schedule up yet.

v You can try TVants. Or these: http://www.tvchannelsfree.com/watch/4027/GTB-SBS-KR.html ;; http://www.live-football.cn/Channel/cjb-sbs-tvants.html

That's all I have for you. You can try googling something.

Guest w a s a b b y

hmm...new fan!

i like 2NE1 much more than i thought i would

originally i had negative thoughts about Lollipop but Fire is really catchy and the girls look amazing

i look forward to their stage debut

btw random- could anybody make a gif from the street version where minji & gd are dancing? hahaa

124157879321.gif

credit : yg-2ne1.com, ygs21.com and strawberryme | original post by szai p. 264 Post #4434

----

random gif ...

clyb3taejeohgnaver.gif

^ Minzy's so cute XD pushing Taeyang like that XD

----

:D a couple more hours till may 11th O.O in Korea

yay! special making of the MVs on the 11th

and SBS Inkigayo on the 17th

>.< How do we watch it live though .__. ? I'm so hyped for this group that i can't wait for it to be posted up on youtube XD

v @ JULiE` i can't wait either i'm soo excited

Guest nathaniel

ahah those cartoons of 2ne1 are so cute.

i'm so excited for their debut on inkigayo! ahhhhh.

I think it's really sweet of the Ygers to come and support the girls. That's what you call a real family.

It's true. Yg family produce songs for one another and feature in them and everything. It's absolutely beautiful. From the article, i'm under the impression that Teddy will be onstage? I don't know, i'm confused.

To be honest, as much as i wouldn't want "backlash", i couldn't really give cause they're going to get it anyway. I know, bad reasoning but i'm tired of people who try to hate on these girls. They go decades back to do so ><

ahhh, i can't wait till the debut stage. well, if they released more songs, they could totally have performed more. Maybe there's a suprise .... i can dream. I can't wait for them to go on radios so they sing covers and everything. :}

Lollipop is still doing so well, it's seriously amazing. like and fire is also doing well, they must be happy so i'm happy too!

Guest Labacookie

Oh my gosh, I'm practically in tears right now. T___T

I just left a community I really liked and had been a member of since it opened a few months back because I couldn't take the 2NE1 bashing anymore. :( I really like this group and want to give them a chance, but people, even the mods, were making such mean comments that it was really disgusting. They never acted that way about ANY new group. Especially boy bands. Usually it's, "Oh, so and so is cute".

It's not like they know if they'll succeed, or even how they'll look in a couple years.

Anyway, I don't want to be part of a community that promotes that kind of hatred and bias (especially since I doubt anyone would be saying things like that if it were a boy band debuting).

Ugh. T___T

Guest __jinnny-shi.

I was so happy to hear YG fam going to support 2NE1 when they debut! this is what you call a real family ! I don't think there's stage appearance, just letting fans know they will be there :P making em all jealous these girls all have the hottest men on their back :P muahahahha : ) so YG and TEDDY are confirmed to be there? hmmm ... I wonder who else?! :P GD ... and KUSH MAYBE? or or or or since SE7EN is back ... maybe him too?

edit: I am around the net and I found a really shiny 2NE1 album cover! LOOK AT THOSE SPARKLES! : )

2nst4ao.jpg

it was from mnet! and their voting thing : )

credit: mnet.com & jinyi___ @YGSECRET21.COM for ps

Please vote for the girls? http://www.mnet.com/Ver2/AlbumBoom/albumBo.../20090506_2NE1/

Alsoooooo ! I FOUND ANOTHER MINZY FANART! : )

2cfuy5g.jpg

Credit: korean site & 21IMPACT & jinyi___ @ YGSECRET21.COM

edit !

238odw.jpg

Apparently, this is on sale on GMARKET. bAHAHHA

Credit: daum + jinyi___ @ YGSECRET21.com

Guest Labacookie

I kinda almost want GD to pop up in the background while their dancing and do that "random" dance. :D

Guest cindy--rox

Oh my gosh, I'm practically in tears right now. T___T

I just left a community I really liked and had been a member of since it opened a few months back because I couldn't take the 2NE1 bashing anymore. :( I really like this group and want to give them a chance, but people, even the mods, were making such mean comments that it was really disgusting. They never acted that way about ANY new group. Especially boy bands. Usually it's, "Oh, so and so is cute".

It's not like they know if they'll succeed, or even how they'll look in a couple years.

Anyway, I don't want to be part of a community that promotes that kind of hatred and bias (especially since I doubt anyone would be saying things like that if it were a boy band debuting).

Ugh. T___T

You shouldn't let ppl like them get to your head. So what if they don't like 2NE1, not everyone's gonna like 2NE1. You just gotta be able to support 2NE1 the best you can and ignore ppl like them.

Korean anti's are way worse than what they probably said. Imagine what 2NE1 feels about antis.

Guest aly*

I don't think antis will affect the girls too much.

They will always have their handsome sunbaes for them to cry to & make them feel better. ;D

The wait for their debut stage is soooo looooonnnngg!!!

Perhaps they're practicing hard, but I still won't have too high expectations.

Best of luck to them!!! I'm excited, yet nervous. ^^;;

I'm sure how I feel is nothing compared to the pressure they're feeling. ._.

Guest Labacookie

You shouldn't let ppl like them get to your head. So what if they don't like 2NE1, not everyone's gonna like 2NE1. You just gotta be able to support 2NE1 the best you can and ignore ppl like them.

Korean anti's are way worse than what they probably said. Imagine what 2NE1 feels about antis.

It doesn't have so much to do with their feelings about 2NE1 (I know they have antis. XD Didn't people open up a forum the day they found out there was even going to be a group?) so much as the venom they use and the lack of consideration for others.

I have groups that I don't like, but I'm considerate enough of their fans and the community to take it elsewhere.

I was just upset by how mean some people were, but I feel better now. :D I have hot cocoa. ^_____^

I don't think antis will affect the girls too much.

They will always have their handsome sunbaes for them to cry to & make them feel better. ;D

The wait for their debut stage is soooo looooonnnngg!!!

Perhaps they're practicing hard, but I still won't have too high expectations.

Best of luck to them!!! I'm excited, yet nervous. ^^;;

I'm sure how I feel is nothing compared to the pressure they're feeling. ._.

Yeah. The entire country is looking at them. O_O Hopefully they'll be able to sing and perform well live and no one will mess up. I'm going to be so nervous when they perform, but you're right, I can't imagine what they're feeling.

Guest lovesong3208

this group is so awesome!!!!!!!

although i can't believe some of them are younger than me T_T

kills my self confidence. ahaha. whatever.

these girls for me...SORRY TO SAY... beat wondergirls by miles and miles.

Guest swt_decadent

something totally random XD

here in this photo

do you notice how on bom's shoe is a wing?

and on the other one is the other wing

.... random XD

Oh wow their shoes are fly lol. I want that sneaker to bad it's worth $180. I kind of like the white one better.

couple things.

for those who are worried that yg men will come on stage to support the girls but might take away their spotlight. im pretty sure that they wont be on stage with the girls. i think the article was saying that the yg men will come to support the girls as in backstage and watch their performance. i simliar article came up for taeyang's solo. the guys (yg and teddy) went to support him and people thought teddy was gonna appear on stage. it was backstage. so im pretty sure thats how this is gonna play out to. the article never said they were gonna appear on stage..and im sure things got confused in translation. teddy said in an interview that as a producer, he likes to be in every part..up to the first performance..for the acts he produces for.

and of course the girls are gonna have haters. they're girls. all girl groups have haters. bc the majority of people who post are girls. boys get all the love. so watever. yea there are HIGH expectations for these girls. and they are getting a lot of media coverage for a group that hasnt even performed on tv yet. but im sure they'll be fine. they're getting all this attention bc people know they're a group thats got the skills. they were aka-ed female bigbang for a reason. i have no doubt they'll come out of the female bigbang spotlight and be 2ne1. excited!

FIRE has really grown on me. it's on repeat. muahaha! :)

thanks for sharing all the pics and news, everyone!

i'm so glad to see so many 2NE1 supporters getting hyped up for their debut perf.

and i love that some of the yg fam's gonna be there to support too.

i've always loved yg...i love the bond the groups under yg have.

they just seem so close to me. hehe. :]

g-dragon's cameo was hilarious!

it took me a few tries before i could spot him, though. haha!

2NE1's gonna be big...i can just feel it!

could the 17th feel any further away? :(

--baoseng

Guest patak.ulan

i really like this girl group's attitude. i think they will be able to handle haters well :P

damn it's so hard sleeping at night, their song is always in my head :P

Guest naturalhonee

I think it's really sweet of the Ygers to come and support the girls. That's what you call a real family.

It's true. Yg family produce songs for one another and feature in them and everything. It's absolutely beautiful. From the article, i'm under the impression that Teddy will be onstage? I don't know, i'm confused.

To be honest, as much as i wouldn't want "backlash", i couldn't really give cause they're going to get it anyway. I know, bad reasoning but i'm tired of people who try to hate on these girls. They go decades back to do so ><

i got that impression too, cos teddy was singled out in the article.

anyway, i agree, backlash is going to come even if the girls perform superbly and on their own too. there are some hardcore haters already, and if they want to find flaws, they will in anything 2ne1 does...so whatever.

YHS/YG artists should do things on their own terms. if they want to perform becos they believe thats the best way to do things, then yay we get to see the YG men. and if they dont, it shouldnt be becos they want to keep antis from hating or want to minimize backlash.

Guest iamchevi

eh. these girls are amazing :)

i never thought i'd like them haha

i'm more of an SM fan... but YG knows how to shock their audience! *in a positive way*

...dara's my fave 2ne1 girl at the moment :D

hwaiting! ^^

xx

Guest swt_decadent

Oh my gosh the Minji fanart is so cute! It looks like one of the character in the manga I read. Lol they already have little figures. How awesome is that?

Archived