• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest twisted19

it's awesome imo!

it's a high buget anime!

i follow it closely! heheh

So true! I'm on ep.19 and it gets better and better. HajixSaya are love ^-^

Guest I AM ON AWAY

WOW. I finally watched this and I love it so far! :) I think it gets A LOT better after the dad dies.

I get it from shinsen-subs and it seems like they have it up to episode 14?? I heard it's gonna go all the way up to episode 50 tho? o_o

Where else do you dl this?

Guest madeinktown

you can download up to 19 from bakakozou. they do a really good job fansubbing blood+ and they can keep up with shinsen in speed. they both release on the same days. i'm still waiting for 20...they seem to be on hiatus.

Guest Take Five

WOW. I finally watched this and I love it so far! :) I think it gets A LOT better after the dad dies.

I get it from shinsen-subs and it seems like they have it up to episode 14?? I heard it's gonna go all the way up to episode 50 tho? o_o

Where else do you dl this?

no, shinsen is at least at 18. they did like a quadruple release of blood+ in one day o_0

• 2 months later...
Guest madeinktown

that's good. i'm really into blood+ now ever since they were in vietnam. but especially now.

Guest moonni

well , i wanna the manga scanlation .

Any of you have ?

I've ever found it somewhere but i lost the link , so if anyone have , pls post for all of us , okie ?

(i doubt if the project you talking 'bout and tha manga i say is the same ? It sound trange ! ) >.<

• 3 months later...
Guest dericcc

heyy does anyone have the second? theme of this show?

like the theme around episodes in the 30's like 31,32 >> 38...

I think they changed the theme around 40

The song is Colors of the Heart or something..anyone have it?

• 5 months later...
Guest MUGETSU

i'll take a look if its like blood: the last vampire.

that was one short anime movie...they could have done more with it.

and...

damn

HANS ZIMMER? Wow he's made A TON of GREAT MUSIC FOR MOVIES - Gladiator, Lion King, Thin Red Line, Pearl Harbor, The Last Samurai....

Wow TOTALLY AWESOME - id just watch to listen to the music alone!

I just started watching the anime a while ago. I'm up to season 2 only though. It's pretty interesting so far, but I hope Haji could speak out more. I mean, he was like a walking zombie or something... And I wish there would be some romance between him and the girl.

Guest smee123

I just started watching the anime a while ago. I'm up to season 2 only though. It's pretty interesting so far, but I hope Haji could speak out more. I mean, he was like a walking zombie or something... And I wish there would be some romance between him and the girl.

here to hoping - am on episode 35 - youtube - neone got the soundtrack to doqnload?

Guest MKYOO

i just started watching this anime like week ago and i'm in love with it!! i love action, vampire movies/anime/drama

im barely on 29. haji<33333333333

Guest MKYOO

i just finished this anime right now and i wish it continued T^T HAJI<33333333333333333333

he came back, right?? he's not dead??

i was screamingg when

HAJI and SAYA KISSED!!!!

so cute!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh is there more in the manga? does n e thing continue???

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Irysinon

A lot of people hated this Anime, but I loved it. It has by far some of the best character and plot development ever shown in an Anime and has a lot of emotion, which can be dramatically depressing at times. The struggles of Saya the main protagonist are also realistic. It's definitely recommended in my book. If you're looking for quick thrills, look somewhere else, but if you can handle quality storytelling that spans 50 episodes then this is it.

Guest madeinktown

i dunno how people didn't enjoy this series. best 50 episodes EVER. i watched the movie only to be a little disapointed, but when i watched the anime, my god, i was waiting week after week for new episodes. the animation was so clean and smooth...god i miss that series.

Archived