Are You An 'english' Person Or A 'maths' Person?

Guest AppleLove

Guest firstlove127

VIET

i love to read, like seriously love it, i can read a book a day. not joking. i HATE writing thou.

im pretty good w/ math but it look it im getting suckier cuz math is getting a lot harder. lol

third option im very good w/ science. =D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i`m taiwanese

i really like math actually.

but i`m really bad at it.. like, i always end up getting basic math wrong. i legit can`t add or subtract simple numbers without using a calculator. ^^;

english is alright. reading`s fun. but i`m just awful at writing and analyzing literature

Guest leeseohae

I am Asian. I am a Filipino. And yes, I am proud to say, I hate Math. Never will I get around it. I suck at those numbers. It gets so complicated that I blame my migraine issues with this subject. I'll forever curse its creator.

I am absolutely and without a doubt love English. I love how to construct sentences. I love to read and write stories. Grammar is one field I am definitely interested in. I've always wanted to pursue a writing career, something that has never been accomplished by my family. English is one subject, I'll always cherish.

Hooray to all English lovers.

Guest BAM♥BI

I hate math with a forever burning passion.

I suppose that makes me an "English person"?

And anybody who says the following or similar:

"Well, all the things you love are a result of mathematics."

"...but you're Asian. You're supposed to be good at math!"

WHY DON'T YOU SIP ON A CUP OF STFU?

P.s. I am Chinese.

Guest lovelyjinny

Well, I thought I was a math person, but apparently I am an English person. I do much better at English than math wacko.gif

Guest Kumi-chi

I'm English (no, really) and an English-type person all the way. I'm absolutely hopeless at maths, it gives me a headache >.<'  The only thing I'm sort of good at are my times tables...

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

I am English and I'm an English person. Hahahahahhaa.

Seriously. I am not bad at maths, its just I have a much better English teacher than I do for Maths, therefore my ability has suffered.

Guest Chels

Not Asian, prefer maths XD I want to like English (I was once a pretty uber grammar nazi... and I still push "your/you're" "their/they're/there" &c) but my answers never seemed to be the one(s) the teacher was looking for. I think that's kind of silly - there are no wrong answers in interpretation! But I guess there are? Bleh. At least if you know the equation you can always get the right answer in maths..

Guest jaejoongie <3

What Ethnicity are you?

korean

Are you a maths or an English person?

none....everything is hard for me. fail OTL

Guest pop_corn

What Ethnicity are you?

I'm Chinese!

Are you a maths or an English person?

ENGLISH FTWWWWWWWWWW!

Math... I just cmi in this subject. I have to get my friends to repeat it a million times over and over again before I can get it... :wacko:

Guest _chibi-dragon_

I'm Asian .. to be very broad. And as for the topic title, I'm definitely a Maths person. I love it, it's my favourite subject at school. The only one I really ever get perfect scores for. English kills me. I cannot write an essay in a time frame. I need days. It's frustrating.

Guest Openhappiiess

Caucasian.

I am in the top set for both...

but I am definitely an english person...

I am a book nerd, and I hate maths so much >.<

Guest l3abie-ish

I'm chinese/japanese and I pick math over english any day. At least math only has one right answer and specific ways to achieve that. English on the other hand...you can spend a month writing an essay you think is perfect and still fail = =

Guest Syncourt

Chinese! Oh English definition over math anyday! I suck majorly with math...except I do way better in vectors than in calculus...stupid calculus >_>

Archived