Are You An 'english' Person Or A 'maths' Person?

Guest AppleLove

Guest reiward

I'm a Filipino but I think I have equality on both English and Math. But people say I do better in Math.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilian21

Definitely a math person. I hate reading, hate writing, hate anything doing with language lol. I even hate talking to people in general :ph34r:

It's weird, but I kind of think in terms of math too. Everything I do, I think of it in terms of an "algorithm".

Guest papermoon1

im korean, 22 year old guy.

although im pursuing an engineering major, i think im better at english... writing, especially. but my passion happens to be about cars... perhaps i'll write a book about it one day :P

edit: i thought i should add, its amazing how people in my engineering classes treat me upon first meeting... they(esp the black guys)  think they've found the golden key to passing! but sooner or later they realize im just like anyone else, and we actually end up working together.

Guest Jay z

What Ethnicity are you?

Chinese, Filipino, German

Are you a math or an English person?

Definitely English.

I fail so much at math, that my mom even paid a lot of money for me to get tutored at Sylvan Learning Center. -.-;;

Guest _eunha_

Korean. Did the whole tutor and extra math help books with my mom when I was younger.

UGH. I hate math. I'm horrible at it. My major is sociology and the hardest math we had to do was statistics. Definitely an English person. Minoring in Creative Writing.

Guest _YooMi

Chinese

Math </3

I'm just a lot better at theoretical stuff :sweatingbullets: which kinda sucks since my school is 98% asian .__________.

Guest strong-bby

i think i'm good in both. like i understand the concept of everything they teach. i enjoy my math class more though because i enjoy solving problems

Guest Sushitea

MATHEMATICS!!!!!!!!

It's straight forward, easy to understand, important, fun, and most important I'm good at it. It's just so satisfying to solve a problem especially if it's a tedious one. Call me a geek if you want. I love MATH.

English is important in its own way, but I just hate it. It is by far my worst subject, I absolutely can't stand it. It frustrates me that I put so much work in my assignments and essays and still can't get a decent mark. I hate the ambiguity, the abstractness or whatever, analyzing literature, man I can't talk about it anymore it's just going to tear me up.

Ethnicity: Filipino

IDK.

Both, I guess?

There are things that I enjoy about both subjects.

The relief you get when you solve a problem, and the happiness of the mark you get when you've put in hours of work into an essay.

Guest asiancutie

Ethnicity?

Korean

I'm a lot better at English over Math...Like i always did well in English class in HS and hardly got by in math

Guest Lovelyisu

What Ethnicity are you?

I'm a proud Chinese born Canadian

Are you a maths or an English person?

I used to be a well-rounded individual but now that I've advanced to harder levels, I absolutely hate math. And science. They're both pretty related. I've always been good at English because I used to read A LOT. Like 300,000+ words per day.

Archived