Are You An 'english' Person Or A 'maths' Person?

Guest AppleLove

Guest Dattebayo

i'm korean and i'm a math person xD<div><br></div><div>but my roommate is also korean but she's so good at english but she's not that great with math</div>

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sweetcandy86

Well, I prefer English. I hate maths from the schooling days. It is a hard subject for me to catch up. I am Europe.

What Ethnicity are you?

Korean

Are you a maths or an English person?

MATHSS!! its so easy compared to english xD

Guest Annyon

What Ethnicity are you?: Hmong-American

Are you a maths or an English person?: I am an english person, finished all the english required courses I needed in my first year of college for general studies, but still stuck behind the basic math classes... =(

I've always been more creative and a better person at english and writing skills than math and science... sighhh.

Guest mollfie

I'm caucasian and best at English. I've always sucked at maths.

I remember the only two asian people in my whole school were good at EVERYTHING lol. It was amazing. But they one was especially good at Science and the other was especially good at Art and Textiles. They were both Chinese girls.

Guest lanziepanzie

Ethnicity : Viet/Chinese

Maths/English : for an 'stereotyped' asian, i'm horrible. ahhaha i've always been an english/humanities person rather than the science type of girl

oops! sorry parents, but doctor or engineer is just not on the list

Guest toomuchkimchi

I hate both so neither, the only thing I seem to excel at is converting currency, I am British, and apparently we're universally stingy & calculating

I already know how much my meal will cost but I guess that's not a special skill

• 2 weeks later...
Guest heartkiller

im white.

im more of an english person definitely i'm bad at math but can catch spelling errors quickly.

Guest iiino8181

I'm Indonesian (mixed, though) and I hate math dry.gif

I was very good at math when I'm on elementary school. I always got A. But, starting from junior high... always B- dry.gif

But I am really good at english. I got the 2nd place on an English competition, and my score always got the #1 place on my school's mid/semester test.

Someone said that if you're good at English, then you'll probably bad at Math. And if you're good at math, then you'll probably bad at English. Just a thought!

Archived