HoÀng YẾn: Miss Vietnam Universe 2008 ?

Guest votinhtieutu

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fantasy21

She has a nice figure but her face is wayyyy to air-brushed and plastic looking :ph34r:

also I hate how she's trying to look " westernized " like wearing colored contacts & the brown/blond wig

She should stick with her asian look because she is representing Vietnam

I think she looks better with her casual look... much more natual and pretty looking.

Guest moncchichi

oh dear. why is she wearing so much makeup and blue contact lenses in every shoot . . . the first pic i was like dang she's pretty.. but.. man by the end of the pictures, it was just like "gross!!"

Guest lizanne

she looks better w/o makeup because she LOOKS YOUNGER.....but with makeup, come on!! she looks like my mom.. she looks old..

Guest hotmonkey

When I went back to Vietnam ... I saw this GORGEOUS flight attendant @ Nội Bài airport

.... why don;t those type of girls join Miss Vietnam contest :tears:

Guest Loveee

she's... pretty, I guess.

But she's not... well, she doesn't look natural. She has a lot of make up on, a lot!

Also, she doesn't have the spark to her.

Guest rufflezz

Her nose is toooo fake looking...

She looks like an average plain Jane.

Took the words right out of my mind! XD

Guest MizzprEEETy

They fix her up sooooooooo much in those photos, she didn't even look asian. She's pretty cute. Good luck to her!

Guest lovelyvietgirl

To those who think she look fake and trying hard to look white, it just a photoshoot my god, u can tell u she still look natually pretty in her normal pics. And she already have caucasian features to begin with, with the makeup, its makes her look even more mixed. And to think she only look nice when photoshopped, i bet shes prettier than most of you. And she does not look like the everyday viet girls, because she stand out compare to the normal asian girls i see everyday. HOw can anyone be positive her nose is fake? any source?

Guest hotmonkey

To those who think she look fake and trying hard to look white, it just a photoshoot my god, u can tell u she still look natually pretty in her normal pics. And she already have caucasian features to begin with, with the makeup, its makes her look even more mixed. And to think she only look nice when photoshopped, i bet shes prettier than most of you. And she does not look like the everyday viet girls, because she stand out compare to the normal asian girls i see everyday. HOw can anyone be positive her nose is fake? any source?

there ARE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better looking viet girls than her :w00t:

Archived