HoÀng YẾn: Miss Vietnam Universe 2008 ?

Guest votinhtieutu

Guest xo_hellokitty

Those are some STUNNING photoshoots!!

There's some kind of "fake" vibe in her. She doesn't look full Viet btw.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GoRgYnA

I hope not. Vietnam's gonna be the host country this year so they NEED to have one of the BEST delegates this year!

I want Miss Vietnam-Earth 2007 (Truoc Truc Diem) to represent Miss Universe this year. Actually, ALL the Miss Earth-Vietnam's are good choices! They didn't do well in Miss Earth but maybe they'd do better in Miss Universe.

00jw4.jpg

Miss Earth Vietnam 2007 | Miss Earth Vietnam 2005

She's not that pretty actually...if she took off the contact lens, fake eyelashes, and thick layer of make up...she'll look just like any other Vietnamese girl. Her nose look too fake in the airbrush/studio picture. I like her long leg though but other than that..I doubt that she'll be up to par with other girls in Miss Universe...just speaking the truth.

I think she looks fine.

It's just that some of the make up in a few pictures looked...cheap.

Otherwise, she looks okay...What's with the blue eyes?

Stick with the traditional black eyes.

Natural Asian beauty all the way.

Guest shabster

She's not that pretty actually...if she took off the contact lens, fake eyelashes, and thick layer of make up...she'll look just like any other Vietnamese girl. Her nose look too fake in the airbrush/studio picture. I like her long leg though but other than that..I doubt that she'll be up to par with other girls in Miss Universe...just speaking the truth.

"She's not that pretty actually...if she took off the contact lens, fake eyelashes, and thick layer of make up...she'll look just like any other Vietnamese girl."

wait...what does this mean? that you don't think vietnamese girls are pretty? that's quite offensive.

there are A LOT of beautiful vietnamese girls but i agree...this girl isn't. her pictures are extremely airbrushed and she looks like a tranny.

She is not ugly. She is a pretty girl, however, her photos are too airbrushed & she overuses those blue/green contact lenses. I have to say, she is younger and a slight prettier than previous Miss Vietnams I've seen but she is not going to win.

Guest HERinsinuation

Her nose looks really really fake in the first set of photos. But after seeing some of her natural pictures/ the one where she is at the beach and her head is turned slightly to the side, I think her nose is actually natural...in a few pics you can see the "hump" on her nose before it begins to curve downwards...which, if I'm correct, is not usually achievable with surgery since it straightens out your nose with the silicon rod or is usually considered "undesirable" and filled in. It's probably just because they airbrushed her nose and manipulated the shadows/lighting in the photoshoot pics (to make her nose bridge look taller and thinner) ...unfortunately it also has the effect of making her look very fake/tranny-ish. Oh and in the pictures where she is sitting in the chair it's obvious they used photoshop to "up-turn her nose".

BUT HEY. At least she isn't wearing only blue or green makeup like the kind all viet magazines/shows love to embellish their models with -_-

Other than that I think she looks pretty in real life.

Guest mangchilo

You can only even see that she's Vietnamese at all in her non-glamor pics. She doesn't even look like the same person.

She does not appeal to me at all... Is it that she tries so hard to look caucasion??? with the blond wig and blue contacts...

She seems so fake, it's like she's a myspace celeb only....

Archived