HoÀng YẾn: Miss Vietnam Universe 2008 ?

Guest votinhtieutu

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovelyvietgirl

there ARE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better looking viet girls than her :w00t:

Yeah there are prettier viet girls, but she is also better looking than lot of the normal asian girls out there. And she is nowhere near ugly. And btw, our tastes are probably different.

Guest jolie pomme

Shes this girl right?

a6Hangy_n.jpg

Hangy_n.jpg

there ARE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better looking viet girls than her

Sure there are prettier Viet girls, but I doubt you can find anyone as tall as she is. They probably wanted to pick a tall girl because most Miss Universe contestants are. I think she needs a better makeup artist, or at least a better photographer/photoshopper. Shes got the potential.

To those who think she look fake and trying hard to look white, it just a photoshoot my god, u can tell u she still look natually pretty in her normal pics. And she already have caucasian features to begin with, with the makeup, its makes her look even more mixed. And to think she only look nice when photoshopped, i bet shes prettier than most of you. And she does not look like the everyday viet girls, because she stand out compare to the normal asian girls i see everyday.HOw can anyone be positive her nose is fake? any source?

right...cause people are just born with disfunctional, surgical enhanced looking noses...

If you think she looks pretty compared to other Vietnamese girls then you are sadly mistaken.

You should come down to south, all the vietnamese girls look like models.

This girl looks too old to be born in 1988..Imagine when she turns 30.YIKES!

Guest kchan21

I agree that she looks like a tranny in some of the pictures. Whoever did her makeup needs to go back to beauty school because it's wayyyyyy too much, makes her look like an old hag and reminds me of drag queens. What's up with the blue contacts, they don't even enhance her look at all. They just make her look odd and plastic. She looks her best just being natural.

Guest lovelyvietgirl

right...cause people are just born with disfunctional, surgical enhanced looking noses...

If you think she looks pretty compared to other Vietnamese girls then you are sadly mistaken.

You should come down to south, all the vietnamese girls look like models.

This girl looks too old to be born in 1988..Imagine when she turns 30.YIKES!

haha. i don't think all the viet girls down there look like models. Her nose look fine to me in her normal pics. Sure, there are prettier viet girls, but this girl is nowhere near ugly like some of u make it seem.

Guest mandapanda

omg that whats i thought! they look like soo clean like its ps lol she's ok she doesnt look viet though lol

Guest PunchNine

She looks gorgeous in the selfcam pics without all that gunk plastered on her face

The professional shoots are just barf-worthy.

Her makeup artist should be hung.

Too much contouring, too much blush, too much eye makeup, hideous lip colours. oh god, basphemous!

She's asian for Pete's sake, stop trying so hard to make her look white!

Guest x`aNNiie.

You people and your plastic nose answer to everything.

Not everyone has a flat asian nose.

This is just like Vietnamease net idol thread all over again.

"Look at her nose, its plastic."

"She doesnt loook Viet." [Ermm..what do typical viets look like? O.O, i forgot, we're all meant to look the same ARENT we?].

"She's trying to look white." OMG.. >.> some people are just.. ehhhh.

Guest xserene

Her nose... it looks like it can be broken easily... =_=;;;

I don't find her that pretty, but I think she looks way better in her real life pictures~

She looks more natural and cute^^

Guest saigon4ever

she looks better without the richard simmons on her face.

blue eyes and blonde hair...who the hell thought of this photoshoot?!

Archived