soompi bboys and bgirls

Guest k-spec

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest k-spec

Hey bboyrushfive, I was looking on your myspace and I found out that you live in Washington.....the cool thing is I live in Washington too lol.

They should make a seperate forum section for dancing.

Guest AMAZiFiED *(:

wow bboyrushfive , -_- you're phenomenal ! (: In the end you were really getting crazy. Two thumbs for you ! :)

& you should start again, cause you don't wanna throw all that talent away. Guys probably jump you for those moves :] hehe.

Guest Dukkey_Yung

O_O Wow! You can dance BBOYRUSHFIVE!! I can only pop. I'm just beginning to practice Breaking. I'm not that good, because all my dancing life I was into Pop dancing. Mainly just watching and doing the songs from Shinhwa H.O.T. DBSK and all that. But wow you rock!!

i'd like to learn but sadly i don't even think i can dance at all =,='' well, you never know until you try. HAHA want to know about my skills? the only dances i've tried and am good at:

1- carlton dance <-LMFAO.

2- er. can't explain o_o. but its that shaking the knees back and forth etc. etc.

hrms anyone know a good place to learn in NY? & if you go to hiphop dance classes is breaking included?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBShine

Eh? Sorry to be Tardy to the Pardy~ I can't see BBoy Rushfive's video! Anyone care to explain what he does? I'm a breaker too... I suck incredibly!

-BboyShine

Archived