soompi bboys and bgirls

Guest k-spec

Guest jirappo.

i'm a girl. i can break, but i suck. lol, i stopped going to classes 'cause my teacher didn't show up no more and we got a sub. he was from massive monkees too. :[

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest psquare6806

^LOL. Buddha knows I can't breakdance. I wish I could though, so when people ask me if I have a hobby they will be like "DUDEE SWEEEEEET!" :D

Guest renacheeboo

I can't view the video either, it says that its been suspended?

I don't know how to breakdance, but I wish I did though. O:

Guest pink_soju

bboyrushfive & iRAP . ah you guys are incrediblee (x *dies* i want to learn breakingggg ><~ ahh someone wanna teach me =)

Guest Emmy

aww i cant see bboyrushfive. Ii use to break but then stopped cause the guy that use to teach me gave up on me cause i suck !!!! ahhhh :(

hahah i just stopped cause i was lazeeee

Guest bboycrede

hehes anyone know the answer to my question? ^^;;

I live in FL, and there's no classes anywhere here. I learned from watching my friends and mostly on my own from watching videos and going on forums such as bboy.org, bboyzone.com and look and guides and stuff. You can also buy a good DVD that explains how to breakdance from bboy.org (I didnt though :P ). Although the basic movement guides are there, always remember that bboying is about mixing your OWN style into it, which is the most important thing.

btw bboyrushfive, your video was tight...about how long did it take you to be like that?

Guest bboyrushfive

yeah im no tsure about classes or anything

im pretty sure they have some in korea haha or you can just break w/ a lotta underground bboys there at certain times

well.. that was about a lil over a year ago, so maybe like 7 months ish, but i really learned everything i could (including more than what's in the video) in around the first 3-4 months lol

after that, i didnt really improve cept on cleaning the moves i already knew haha ..

Guest BBShine

Hihi Everyone, I'm also a breaker! I suck a lot though haha, I'm BboyShine! Oh yeah~ Here's some pictures of me doing some basic freezes :)

28466527638083l.jpg28466473329588l.jpg

28466501429770l.jpg

Guest bboyrushfive

Acetyle nicee

i like the background haha so bright ;p

how long can u hold the air baby?

Guest k-spec

pretty good acetyle, it might look better if you place your left hand in a different position for your airbaby.

Guest xkrnbabiix

I love breakers!! There are no breakers around philly or none that I know. How depressing.

umm wow bboyrushfive you're pretty freaking awesome. I love your footwork.

I want to learn how to pop that would be awesome. If I could breakdance that would be even more awesome.

I envy you.

someones teach this sped

Guest Justalilodreamer

Acetyle- your house is nice!!! (hahaha sorry off-topic)

gawd...you people are good =___=

Guest BBShine

My airbabys aren't very good haha I can only get 5 seconds consistantly, sometimes up to 20 seconds... but that's like MAJOR fluke haha. And thankyou to all the people who complimented my house haha. Oh! And I agree my freeze would probably look better if my left hand was in a different place but then I got used to balancing like that haha. Does anyone else have pictures...~? :D

PS; Woah BBoyRushFive is so awesome!

omg @_@'' i wanna do something like that. hahas i would buy the DVD but my parents probably wouldnt let me. and if they did, they would watch me do the steps. and laugh. while my sister goes all "ROFLMFAO HAHA FAT THIGHS. YOU CAN EVEN GET OFF THE FLOOR" or something like that. yes (: isn't she just so sweet? -_-.

bboyrushfive, where in korea did you go? hahas just wondering.

Guest f_ishie

bboyrushfive, you are amazing....

i wish i could dance................................

someone teach me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived