soompi bboys and bgirls

Guest k-spec

(: i saw a trailer for this movie called "Step Up" ....o_o'' this girl did ballet and i was like whoa even though im not that loving of ballet. but i saw a bit of people doing a little breaking and stuff in the movie and i'm like OMGGGG!! MUST SEE THAT MOVIE! hahahahah =.=.

Rush5, i noticed that i didnt watch your clips -___-. i must go watch it now XD.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sangxah

i did but i stoped for a long time..cuz my friends at church said if i keep breakdancing im goin to get muscluar n i don't want to get muslcuar...- -i don't want to be a buff grl so yahi rmeber those days w/ all the sweating n hardtime also very painfulll...

Guest Second_Ingredient

To all the girls that are worried about getting buff. You are not gunna get super muscular from break dancing.... Most of the b-girls that I know are very petite and toned. I suggest that you give it a try... meet some dancers and learn some moves. :)

Guest babii x sooji

:] i LOVE breakdancing. im learning how to POP like Nam Hyun Joon ^^;

(the picture isn't me)

Guest BboyOrion

strength is not much needed in bboying. Its an art and all you gotta do is dance. Doing fancy moves is only a quarter of bboying while the other 3/4 is style, creativity, and foundation.

Yea im bboy, how long have uve been doing it for all out there? ill post a clip after i record tomorrow.

Guest rawRr

dam. hekka talented ppl out there. and like everyone said, bboyrushfive: hekka awesome moved you got there! watched ur video like twice. xP

and to Acetyle_: those pictures are totally awesome! the area or ur house ur breakdancin in looks pretty crammed tho. can't imagine not falling & knockin into something..or mayb it's just the angle the pic's taken at.

i wanna see more! xP

Guest BboyOrion

if you start bboying then i think you do get buff....well SOME people...not all...i heard that from some bgirls. but if i want to try it out and i dont want to be buff, are there any ways to have lean muscles not buff muscles?

actualli its common sense that u dont get buff while bboying. i have been doing it for about 2-3 years and i am pretty lean. Its alot easier to lift yourself and do the things that u do without having that extra weight. U become defined with ur muscles. so dont worri about having buff muscles. That onli happens when u work out with weights more so. bboying is in the sense of cardiovascular excercising.

Guest g-mix;

i break here is a pic

mylove1il.png

if anyone wanna learn ill try to make a video of me :D

Uhh, what other things can you do? Those freezes are pretty easy. Only decent move there is the airchair. How long did u keep that up for?

Guest Bannannaa

Heyy ^^ Ahh I've just started learning haha. I suck ~~ +______+ but I love it!! I don't think I'll post up anything just yet. Cus the only thing u will see is me kissing the floor with my butt in the air XD

Guest Second_Ingredient

I'm sorry... but photographs do not mean anything... Breakdancing is all about movement, so show some videos people.

Guest bboyrushfive

nah man pictures can be pretty good though, but i agree, i dun go download pictures lol i go download the clips and raw footages =]

but if you can get a picture of a really sexy airchair, it's hella nice haha

but yeah guys dont really get too decieved by pictures cuz if you have a really good camera, you can get really impressive pictures when you can't really even hold the freezes for too long..

Archived