Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bubblesig

Ep.05 - Preview

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/chunzan.../preview_05.swf

=============================

Young Ae went to the island to look for Joo Young with hopes of introducing Jung Yun to him. But Joo Young refused her offer and said that he already has the special someone and that girl happens to be a nurse as well. Young Ae then mistaken the girl to be Bun Hong when Chun Ja came to the clinic saying that Bun Hong is Joo Young's girlfriend when Sun Hee was the girl Joo Young was actually talking about. Joo Young gave Sun Hee a couple ring when they were going their rounds on another island with Bun Hong witnessing it.Bun Hong hurries them out of the cave when she sensed a storm coming.

So fans of Joo Sang Wook, it seems like he's only coming out next week.

Thanks for the preview and the spoiler. Hope u will keep on providing us the spoilers until the end of the drama,

is it too much to ask? :rolleyes:

Yeah, we know that Mr Joo will make his appearence from Ep.7, cant wait to see him. :D

Guest yeohweping

Sure, if I'm not going out on trips, dinner appointments or doing over-time at work. ^_^

If so, I'll hope to get someone to 'cover' for me by then. Chun Ja fighting!! Everybody here fighting as well!!

Hope the ratings gets higher with every eps for such a good drama.

Guest heeki

today ep was so good ~ :)

Joori is awesome I love her part XD

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-3.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

<3

7.jpg

8.jpg

she is so cute

9.jpg

lol

11.jpg

12-2.jpg

what this part about ?is he taking a job ?

13-1.jpg

14.jpg

poor girl i felt sorry for her :(

15.jpg

I LOVE HER PART XD

16.jpg

17.jpg

he start to remember her >.> , can he just go for Joori !

i'm so exciting for tomorrow ep ! :w00t: ,,, ChunJa ! fighitng !!

Guest bibotatu

Chunja's Happy Events ep4 *Ental*

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RE88U5GG

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M1PRC1GO

Credit: mdy80 CB

Mr. Kim Killer Smile is freaking innocent hot in here :rolleyes:

I'm eager to see the scene when Jung Woo meet Joo Ri for the first time and the whole noona-dongseng love thingy ... sure it will be long from now :D But so far it seems like Jung Woo begins to develop feeling for Bun Hong ... and I'm a little worry about this.

So i guess Jung Woo is around 24-25ish judging from his military term, Joo Ri around 30. Any1 know the age of Chunja Bun Hong?

Guest yeohweping

Chun Ja never gives out her age as she's really old but her daughter, Bun Hong is 23 yrs old. She's also the youngest in the clinic that's why Sun Hee and Joo Young treat her like their younger sister.

Guest chol3u

As I already mentioned on the first page, there won't be any english subs for this drama. So stop spamming posts for subs as they'll be ignored anyway. And Withs2 never subs any daily drama at all (WithS2 already have 9 ongoing projects on our hands on the moment as well).

:tears: so sorry, I dont read it before ~ Coz I cant understand Korean so I just read your spoiler :D Thanks ~

Guest happy_nannie

I keep looking forwar to see kibum hahaha

he is so cool in this drama

Thanks you for uploading this good drama

Guest yeohweping

Ep.05

Chun Ja continued to mistaken Joo Young as the father of Bun Hong's baby although she denied it. Upon reaching her workplace, Sun Hee suggested that Bun Hong goes with them to the seaside island to get some fresh air before she left for her classmates' reunion.

Young Ae feels irritated at the dinning table, started grumbling at the taste of Young Ok's soup when everyone else thinks it's great. She became even unhappier when everyone besides Da Jung refused to go visit Joo Young with her.

Jung Yun rejected her senior's invitation of a match-making session and when she asked Jung Yun if she had someone in mind, Jung Yun nodded her head.

Sam Suk misunderstood that Bun Hee was going to arrange a match-making session for her and started shouting at Bun Hee in displease. Bun Hee retorted back she was too picky at the previous match-making sessions like rejecting men without double eye-lids, etc.. Sam Suk began to gloat when Bok Shim suddenly appeared causing Bun Hee to recoil in fear.

Joo Young took a picture together with Bun Hong when she tells him that she had never seen a Polaroid camera before.

Jung Woo met Joo Ri who was there to take her driving test and commented on the clothes and shoes that she wore. Later Jung Woo even told her to take off her shoes and to cover up her legs with the handkerchief he gave her. Angrily commenting that she was a driver who hasn't got into any accidents during her five years in States, she caused Jung Woo to knock his head against the window when she began driving without noticing that Jung Woo hasn't put on the safety belt.

Young Ae arrived at the clinic but left angrily soon when Joo Young tells her that he already has a girlfriend.

Chun Ja who had met Young Ae at the clinic, happily commented that Joo Young's mom could be here to discuss marriage plans. Bun Hong who is getting frustrated, shouted at her to stop it when Sun Hee came over to pick her up for their trip.

After being told out by Jung Woo not to wear such an attire the next time, Joo Ri's scarf was caught in the door when she shut it without looking and Jung Woo had to save her before she ended up 'strangling' herself.

Young Ae threw a temper the moment she got home and insisted that her husband bring Joo Young back to Seoul.

Sam Suk went to a match-making agency after lying to Bun Hee that she was going to the beauty palour. She got into an accident, spraining her hips when Lee Dae Pal, an unhappy client of the agency started to create trouble.

Bun Hong kept herself at a distant when she feels uneasy around the blissful couple on their seaside trip. With intentions to call them to eat when she finished cooking, she witnessed Joo Young and Sun Hee giving a pair of couple ring to each other.

Bun Hong suddenly noticed that a storm was coming as she turned away from them and all three of them ended running to the boat after packing up their things.

Big Spoiler

The couple ring which Sun Hee was wearing ended up with Bun Hong when Sun Hee lets her wear it before the accident.

Guest heeki

I want to watch the ep TT_TT but clubbox hate me today :(

I will see it after the school , i find some caps for Jungwoo ~

1211561313_12.jpg

1211561313_16.jpg

1211561313_18.jpg

1211561313_20.jpg

LOL today ep looks really good why clubbox did that to me :(

1211561313_24.jpg

1211561313_25.jpg

1211561313_26.jpg

1211561313_27.jpg

credit sj market

Guest james18

there is no subbing group for this drama..

let just wait for someone who's kind hearted and willing to sub this drama.. ^^

or maybe some subbed Kibum cuts on his drama..

like what soshified did to Yoona's drama..^^

----------

yay, thanks for all the dl links..

watching ep 3 ryt now..

kinda sad when kibum came out for only 8 sec..

i kinda liked him to be with Bun Hong.. ^^

but joori is pretty too.. ^^

thanks for the caps.. ^^

Guest hjkomo

bibotatu - Thank you very much for uploading this drama to MU!

Clubbox is soooo slow.... I really appreciate your hard work. :D

Guest yeohweping

The latest ep. is only 4.6% in ratings <_<

For those who wants english subs, I could do it if 10 terms and conditions are met.

01.Chun Ja must reach 30% and over in tv ratings. I have the all the rights to stop all subbing process if any rules is broken as this will not be a withs2 project but my personal project.

02.I must have someone to help me in timing.

03.No uploading/hardsubbing on streaming sites and there'll only be soft-subs posted on soompi.

04.No re-uploading of the subs outside soompi or when links are expired even when requested as it'll affect even the raws appearing as there are recently crack-down on raw videos in korea lately so everything must be kept in low profile.

05.All requesting, rushing, whining and complaining are prohibited and will be ignored.

06.No soompiers are allowed to take the subs out of soompi nor reload it in another site (it's not allowed even if you credit me).

07.No one out of soompi should know about it and any leaks will be result in complete stop of the subs.

08.I'll be using a yousendit link to upload, so only 100 people are allowed to download the subs. People who help me with the subbing process (timing or uploading of the raws in megaupload form in soompi) will be the first ones to get the link which will be released on soompi after they download.

09.These rules must be followed if you want any eng.subs. There's no use to pm me that you are unable to get the subs as you 'll be ignored if you are not a part of the subbing team.

10.Any leakage will mean stopping of all subs.

Subbing will only start if Chun Ja reaches 30% and above in korea's tv ratings. :sweatingbullets: No subbing if it doesn't.

Guest cococrust

this seems to be a good drama, alas its daily drama. I am contemplating on uploading the c-subbed eps. Will make decision in a couple of days (already uploading the KBS daily drama YAMD), but I would like to get some feedbacks first.. maybe the subbing group can make use of the c-subs to help in the translations,etc.

Guest Tabosan
Guest bibotatu

The latest ep. is only 4.6% in ratings <_<

For those who wants english subs, I could do it if 10 terms and conditions are met.

01.Chun Ja must reach 30% and over in tv ratings. I have the all the rights to stop all subbing process if any rules is broken as this will not be a withs2 project but my personal project.

02.I must have someone to help me in timing.

Wow ... 30% and over? Hmm ... it seems kinda hard for it to happen now. But I think the drama will reach that high sooner or later, just have to wait a little for Yi San King over and the viewers sure will put more attention to it. I'll put in small effort by wake myself up at 4 a.m to watch it online :lol: Well I don't think it would help much ... but ... watever

this seems to be a good drama, alas its daily drama. I am contemplating on uploading the c-subbed eps. Will make decision in a couple of days (already uploading the KBS daily drama YAMD), but I would like to get some feedbacks first.. maybe the subbing group can make use of the c-subs to help in the translations,etc.

Dear cococrust, I'll most grateful if there are c-subbed version of this drama, desperately wish to watch with subbed, yet I know it's difficult since this is a daily drama, but I do wish there will be c-subbed version :unsure: I always count on your uploads of k-dramas in c-subbed which make me understand and enjoy them so much, thx for all the hard work you've done :rolleyes: I just finished watching 3 dads 1 mom and get hooked on Joo Sang Woo whom I know will participate in this daily drama as well!

Archived