[drama 2008] Chun Ja's Happy Events 춘자네 경사났네

Guest yeohweping

Guest mandalaywith

MBC Daily drama "Chun Ja's Happy Events" Drama production press conference Pics 3

****** MBC 새 일일드라마 '춘자네 경사났네' 제작발표회 ******

ㅇ 일 시 : 5월 7일(수) 오후 3시

Time :2008 May 7 3:00 PM

ㅇ 장 소 : MBC 일산 드림센터

Place : MBC IlSan Dream Center(as called to MBC News studio)

Seo Ji Hye,Joo Sang Wook,Wang Bit Na,Kim Ki Bum

ㅇ 주요 내용: 시사회, 포토타임, 밀착 인터뷰 등

Subject:Press Conf,Phototime,Media Interview.

0000080362_002.jpg

0000080368_001.jpg

0000080368_002.jpg

0000080364_001.jpg

0000080364_002.jpg

0000080362_001.jpg

20080507144949898.jpg

20080507153642354.jpg

20080507153856591.jpg

20080507150801939.jpg

20080507151140965.jpg

20080507151334882.jpg

20080507145939346.jpg

20080507160150981.jpg

20080507144631264.jpg

20080507144449820.jpg

20080507144042449.jpg

20080507142935463.jpg

20080507143735435.jpg

20080507143622112.jpg

20080507151609384.jpg

20080507155109984.jpg

20080507155810616.jpg

20080507150241700.jpg

credit-Empas

** This caps if you post another site,please write to Source-Drama Chun Ja's Happy Events soompi Thread **

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mandalaywith

Chun Ja's Happy Events Preview&Press Interview vod

youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vztd-GqEPpo

Go Doo Shim,Seo Ji Hye,Joo Sang Wook,Wang Bit Na,Kim Ki Bum(Super Junior member)-Chun Ja's Happy Events Preview&Press Interview

고두심,서지혜,주상욱,김기범,왕빛나 주연 춘자네 경사났네' 예고편&제작 발표회 영상

upload by-mandalaywith@Chun Ja's Happy Events Soompi Thread.

I support to Go Doo Shim Mon,Seo Ji Hye,Joo Sang Wook.

so you Can vod Download is from My clubbbox Happy Event Folder.

MY CB in Chun Ja's Happy Events all of Ep HQ,LQ file will update.

My Clubbbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/mdy80

you need to join My Cb.^^

Chun Ja's Happy Events Preview&Press Interview vod

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/mdy80/66h7h

if you donot know how to use clubbox,click here

Clubbox Guide

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/mandalaywith/article?mid=103

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...492&st=1425

Guest Changminnie

Thanks for all the pics. ^-^

Oh..I cant wait until this drama finally airs.

The cast looks extremely cute. xD

Kibum is looking good. <3

Looks like this is going to be a funny drama.

Guest jsu-1

Hello,

It is so nice to have a place, like this forum, for us to express our thoughts about this new drama. Thanks for everyone of you sharing and posting the pictures and information. Good job!

I imagine this is going to be a long journey - that is, 120 episodes.

Hope everything goes well with high ratings and favorable reviews.

Looking forward to May 19, 2008 ( Monday ) - the opening day of " Chun Ja's Happy Events ".

Guest jsu-1

mandalaywith,

Hi!

Under your screen name, there's a picture and a description saying that you are from Myanmar. OH GOD!. The name of this place has been coming up so often these days. Your country had been hit by a terrible cyclone. The death toll could be 100,000. I hope you, your family, and your friends are OK. Help, assistance, and aid are getting to your country. However, it's been reported that the progress is very slow. I can not find any words to say to comfort you or to explain why any human being has to suffer from this kind of natural disaster. Maybe, just maybe finally people understand that all this world needs now is love, sweet love. We need to pull together. I pray for you. It seems that your last posting is yesterday at 2:41pm. I imagine that you are fine. I guess you will still be able to enjoy this new drama on May 19.

Guest Happy_Day

Another family drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg, this needs to stop.. I'm watching I'm Happy and Mom Has Horns too! At least I Hate You But It's Fine has come to an end.

I just read most of the characters' descriptions on the official website, and this looks so interesting!!!! It seems kind of typical two. Has anyone watched Aja Geumsoon? What about Pure 19? This drama seems like a combination of the too. SuhJiHye's character seems like her character from Over the Rainbow as well. Oh well, aren't all family dramas cliched? :)

Oh Lord, the guy who's playing SuhJiHye's love interest JuSangWook is HOT!!!!! Does anyone know if he's tall? If he is, I'm gonna be drooling while watching this drama.

So the basic gist I get is that SuhJiHye is a really kind and innocent but also clumsy and uneducated girl - and the hot rich dude with the typical cold personality (and a huge ego) ends up falling in love with her. I think SuhJiHye's character lives with her in-laws like in Aja Geumsoon.

I'm also very interested in HanDaMin, is it? I first saw her in Coffee Prince, and she acted very beautifully in King And I.

Guest dropdeadbarbi

Oh wow, the show "I Love You" isn't even over yet and Seo Ji Hye is already doing another show? Right on!

Guest Kit09

Hello,

It is so nice to have a place, like this forum, for us to express our thoughts about this new drama. Thanks for everyone of you sharing and posting the pictures and information. Good job!

I imagine this is going to be a long journey - that is, 120 episodes.

Hope everything goes well with high ratings and favorable reviews.

Looking forward to May 19, 2008 ( Monday ) - the opening day of " Chun Ja's Happy Events ".

Hi jsu,

Good morning.

Quiet a long journey this time,

Hope we will have fun together.

:)

I'm really hoping this drama gets subbed.

I don't want to have to bother my best friend to translate it as we watch it together.

Then again, I may just watch it to see KibumxD

- 영운

There has already a translation group announced they will take up the Chinese translation work,

but dont know whether there will be another group to take up English translation, as most friends visited here speak English.

http://www.vodxz.cn/thread-11714-1-1.html

Guest jsu-1

Dear yeohweping,

Thanks for setting up this thread. I appreciate your effort for sharing information and pictures. It makes us watching this drama more fun and enjoyable.

Countdown : 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Just 8 more days to go. - May 19 ( Monday )

Guest mandalaywith

mandalaywith,

Hi!

Under your screen name, there's a picture and a description saying that you are from Myanmar. OH GOD!. The name of this place has been coming up so often these days. Your country had been hit by a terrible cyclone. The death toll could be 100,000. I hope you, your family, and your friends are OK. Help, assistance, and aid are getting to your country. However, it's been reported that the progress is very slow. I can not find any words to say to comfort you or to explain why any human being has to suffer from this kind of natural disaster. Maybe, just maybe finally people understand that all this world needs now is love, sweet love. We need to pull together. I pray for you. It seems that your last posting is yesterday at 2:41pm. I imagine that you are fine. I guess you will still be able to enjoy this new drama on May 19.

'jsu-1'

Nice to meet you.

Thanks a lot your kindly message. :)

My family&me is fine.

Next week Mon toay our Drama is coming.cannot wait.

Guest mandalaywith

this drama looks interesting eh.When is the airing day?? when does it start??

hi

Nice to meet you.

Right!Drama story line is interesting.

Our Drama is Next Week Monday 2008 May 19 korea time 7:45PM starting.

Drama airing Finshed after 1 hours i will my clubbox in Drama Ep HQ file will update. :lol:

Guest jsu-1

Dear Kit09 and bubblesig,

I have a huge favor to ask. If there is a chance, please let the HC Family know that there is someone who is not able to send message in chinese but yet, she is a big fan of him.

I would like to deliver them the following message:

( 1 ) Thanks to xiaohe22 for making the commitment to translate 120 episodes of this new drama. I would like to pour her a cup of fresh and delicious tea everyday for her hard work.

( 2 ) Thanks to vodxz.cn for making the production of this 120 episodes new drama possible. I understand that they are also in the production of another long drama at the same time. I would like to give them 120 hugs. Here it goes: 1,2, 3 ........ and 120.

( 3 ) Thanks to kelly-zj for setting up the thread for this new drama. Please accept my sincere gratitude.

( 4 ) Thanks to the HC Family for always supporting Mr Ju. I believe everyone will gather together again, sharing laughs and tears, and of course we will have good times again.

Guest mandalaywith

Oh wow, the show "I Love You" isn't even over yet and Seo Ji Hye is already doing another show? Right on!

Suh Ji Hye another show "I Love You"is Mon,Tue SBS Drama.

Ju Sang Wook another show "Three Dads one Mon" is Wed,Thu KBS Drama.

Nextweek starting Suh Ji Hye&Ju Sang Wook is Tv screen in two time coming. :w00t:

Guest bubblesig

I have a huge favor to ask. If there is a chance, please let the HC Family know that there is someone who is not able to send message in chinese but yet, she is a big fan of him.

( 1 ) Thanks to xiaohe22 for making the commitment to translate 120 episodes of this new drama. I would like to pour her a cup of fresh and delicious tea everyday for her hard work.

( 2 ) Thanks to vodxz.cn for making the production of this 120 episodes new drama possible. I understand that they are also in the production of another long drama at the same time. I would like to give them 120 hugs. Here it goes: 1,2, 3 ........ and 120.

( 3 ) Thanks to kelly-zj for setting up the thread for this new drama. Please accept my sincere gratitude.

( 4 ) Thanks to the HC Family for always supporting Mr Ju. I believe everyone will gather together again, sharing laughs and tears, and of course we will have good times again.

Dear jsu,

Kit is doing the translation now, as u might know if u hv received the message i pm u a few days ago, it takes me hours to 'write' a chinese message.

Yeah, we are all very excited about the upcoming daily drama and also appreciate xiaohe and vodxz commit into translating it. What a job!

As i hv mentioned before, u can always leave messages in Mr Joo's chinese site, most of them read english, even they dont write it too often. :)

In fact, they dont like to write chinese too often too :D The rules there are not as strict as other chinese forums.

Dear Mandalaywith,

So glad to know that u and ur family are fine. Pray that your home country will be back to normal soon.

Thank you for bringing so many updated information on the drama! Will u upload the drama into your CB? Do you think there will be a Moohan or Shinhwa version for daily dramas?

Guest Kit09

Dear JSU,

I have po the chinese translation of your message in JCF and Kdrama websites.

http://www.krdrama.com/bbs/viewthread.php?...ge=3#pid7084447

http://www.joosangwook.net/viewthread.php?...;page=1#pid2302

BTW, feel free to leave messages in English on these two sites, there are fans like Bubblesig and I who understand English well. You wont feel lonely there.

KIT

Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

OH! MY KIBUM!! ahhhh, i wanna watcH! T___T over a hundred episode? oh my gosh, who will sub that? is there no HOPE?!! T__T KIIiiiBUMMMM!

Guest jsu-1

As I was reading every post in this thread in detail, I had come across with some interesting questions, maybe I can share some information.

Happy Day ( Your post # 48 ) - You asked : " Does anyone know if he's tall ? " ( Refer to Mr. Joo Sang Wook ).

According to his profile, his height is 180 cm.

dropdeadbarbi ( Your post # 49 ) - You asked : " the show " I Love You " isn't even over yet and Seo Ji Hye is already

doing another show? "

Actually at the press conference of the drama " I Love You " , we learned that the

lead actor of " I Love You" , Mr An Jae Wook, had made a deal with production

company before the filming was started. He insisted to finish all 16 episodes, then

start to air 2 episodes in Korea every week. Usually the Korean drama is filming

and then airing at the similiar time. That's why Miss Seo is free to making this new

drama - Chun Ja's Happy Events.

beauwhale ( Your post # 51 ) - You asked " when is the airing day ?? When does it start ?? ( refer to : Chun Ja's Happy

Events )

According to MBC official site: this drama is going to start to air on May 19 ( Monday )

in Korea at 7:45pm. Each episode lasts for 30 minutes. This type of drama is called "

Daily Drama " which means it will be aired every day, from Monday to Friday. There

will be a total of 120 episodes.

Please read my message that I left in joosangwook.net

I can not wait to watch " Chun Ja's Happy Events.

Archived