[drama 2008] Chun Ja's Happy Events 춘자네 경사났네

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bibotatu

This will be air in about 2 mins. Turn TVants on if u want to watch it live!

Ok! I wake up @ 4:00 in the morning just to watch 2 seconds of Kibum in the very end T_T what the hell is this ? 0_o (i seriously need to get a live) But from the preview, it seem like he will have more screen time for tomorrow episode

Bun Hong's bad richard simmons boyfriend ... I want to kill him off and Wang Bit Na looks sexily arrogant with that hair style =))

Guest mandalaywith

hi :rolleyes:

Chun Ja's Happy Events E02 HQ Ental file upload finshed in My clubbox.

Chun Ja's Happy Events E02 HQ Ental file Download link

credit- http://clubbox.co.kr/mdy80

***You need join My clubbox**

If you join you can download file.^^

^don't worry he will appear more in the next 118 eps :) .

I'm waiting clubbox ~ :D

heeki

Now you can download file.

today upload file so late.^^

Guest chol3u

Chun Ja's Happy Events E02 HQ Ental file upload finshed in My clubbox.

Chun Ja's Happy Events E02 HQ Ental file Download link

mandalaywith, Thanks for drama files ~ :tears: but now I can't d/l its maybe my connection have problem

but I will try d/l its ~ :D Thanks again ~

Guest heeki

mandalaywith thank you very much

I need *Ep.02 spoilers* that's will help me to understand the ep more cuz my Korean isn't good enough

yyty.jpg

her make up always take my full attention XD

trttt.jpg

65656.jpg

0545.jpg

I wanted to see the guy who she looked at XD

12-1.jpg

Joori is so funny i like her character

ChunJasHappyEventsE02Ental.jpg

ChunJasHappyEventsE02Ental-1.jpg

poor girl I hate her boyfriend ><

grrt.jpg

<3

rt.jpg

Guest heeki

Anyone know the ratings for the first episode?!?!

I wanted to ask the same Question but for the second ep .....for the first ep the rating was only 6.5%

Guest yeohweping

Ep.03

Jung Woo who was returning home, met Bun Hong who was on her way to seoul to meet her boyfriend to talk over the baby matters. Upon offering one of her eggs to Jung Woo, he returned her kindness by getting her water when she gets choke, letting rest on his shoulders when she fell asleep although he tried to push her head away at first and searching for her when she got on the wrong bus. When he told Bun Hong his name as a form of friendship, Bun Hong told him that she has already has a boyfriend as she thought that he was trying to hit on her. So Jung Woo retorted laughingly that he has a girlfriend too. Meanwhile Chun Ja who returned from her botox trip met Dal Sam who helped her when her shoe heel was broken and they became attracted to each other.

Bun Hong slapped her boyfriend as her last time request to have a clean break with him after he refused to take responsibility and give up his future although he does truly love her. Upon reaching home, Bun Hong gave the excuse that she was tired when Chun Ja asked if she was unwell. Later that night, she sat in a corner saying that she was sorry to the unborn child. She arrived at a seoul clinic the next day with thoughts of aborting the child.

Guest Rhodzkie

lol, after kibum introduced himself he asked bunhong for hers but she just suddnely said she has a boyfriends thinking that kibum's hitting on her! and she got on the wrong bus, embarrasing.

you know when kibum and his family was having dinner together, was the girl beside her auntie the same girl in the broadcasting station that soori's delivering the clothes to? it's his cousin, right?

i feel sorry for her. she's pregnant and her boyfriend doesn't want to take responsibility, her mother is of no help either! she's gonna abort the child..!? no!

Guest heeki

really want to watch this drama

anyone know if its going to be eng sub?

until now there is no sub group for this Drama .

mon-tues ratings are suffering because of Yi San :(

ahaaa i was really wondering why rating is so down

I can't wait to see today ep it's looks so funny :lol: , waiting for clubbox :D > am I gonna say this everyday ?XD

Guest mandalaywith

Chun Ja's Happy Events E03 HQ Ental file upload finshed in My clubbox.

Chun Ja's Happy Events E03 HQ Ental file Download link

today file update late.

Today i'm very busy support in Drama Three Dads 1Mom Thread.

Tommorrow is Three Dads 1Mom last Ep.so i bussy update drama file&pics.info.

today only update drama file.^^

see you tommorrow.

Archived