• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peachys2sleep

aww today's episode is sad.

haha i feel bad for eunbi

i feel so bad for her too...

i realized that while watching this eppy that kibum has grown up quite a bit.. he's coming a young man!

Guest pinklegirl007

^ that IS han ga in. albertsaurous was just saying that her pose looks similar to kang eun bi's expressions.

^I know! :rolleyes:

I thought that might be Han Ga In, but wasn't sure, thought maybe a mistake because I know that Kang Eun Bi also has a beauty mark on her nose too. Someone answered that she is Han Ga In for sure, so I responded that its a weird coincidence that they both have beauty marks in their noses. Did I ever say that was Kan Eun Bi??

Guest jingjuna

thank you for the YSI link^^

umm one question i havent been in the nn6 thread very often but wasnt micky yoochun a cast member?

^ it seems that she doesn't feel she suits the role and wants to leave. :unsure: i was looking forward to the possible min ki/eun kyung coupling as well. =(

Nonstop 6 Rainbow Romance Ep. 35.asf [53.3MB]

available in my CB :lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

guess i don't need to upload to YSI today. i just caught up on the episodes. i hope i can warm up to hwang bora. cuz for ep. 31-33, i found myself fastforwarding the parts that she was in. :mellow: but ep. 34-35 seem to be a bit better.

i felt sad for eun bi today... ki bum looks like he's attracted to her friend, hyun kyung. :( i hope ki bum finds out soon! the hand model thing with min ki was hilarious. :P heehee...

Guest sub1777

so eunkyung will definetely leave??

T____T she's good in rainbow romance but if she didn't like her role

then nothing can make her stay~

thank you *stars* and sarangie for ysi~~^^v

ooo more member in rainbow romance~

Guest callalily

phewww! omgosh i finally finished going through 90 pages of this thread. lol... just finished NNS5 and i loved it so now i'm thinking of starting on RR since it's "NNS6" and boy do i have lots to catch up on... just downloading episode 1 now... lol

does anyone know if micky's gonna come back for any more episodes??

Guest madeline

oh oops...I posted a few pages back that I thought Bora's accent sounded like Da-Jung in Ijuksa...but I really meant that other girl that is living with Bora...haha, just realized my mistake when I was reading the translations...

hmm, so does anyone else also think so?

Aww, hopefully Eun Bi and Ki Bum will get together soon

Archived