Mary Kate Looking All Sorts Of Wrong.

Guest goodvibrations

i think the dress in itself is not bad

it would look so much better on somone who is taller and has curves

but on her,it looks like mary-kate took her curtains down and decied to make a dress out of it

the fact that she is short and skinny makes the curtains effect even worse

Yes. It looks too long on her, probably for a taller body.

She should've just went simple cause everything is like wth.

The band around her head especially. What's Ashely wearing these days? lol

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soominie

LMAO, she looks like a hippie.

She can dress better than she did, why doesn't she just buy pretty expensive-brand clothes? aha

Guest janelforsure

HAHAHAH I just laughed my butt off when you referred to her headband as "that donut thing".

But, yes that dress is an understatement.

Guest renjitehsmex

Hahaha well, she said she and her sister kinda invented the boho thingy. so what else can we say?

Guest mz simmonz

and to think MK used to be considered a trend setter for the "boho chic" look...every picture of her in the past year or so doesn't have her looking so stylish anymore =T

my mom saw her in the winter time at a jewely store buying a gorgeous diamond ring but unfortunately the oufit she was wearing looked too hideous for such a pretty piece of bling..some huge chunky black rug looking thing that she just threw around her body in the middle of winter LOL. It's a shame because I really think she's super pretty but that heroine-addict look has got to go. sucked in cheeks, dark circles around the eyes, hunched over when she walks..bleh. she can look soooo much better.

Guest goldenGAZE

what is wrong with her face, oh dear lordy look at her face :blink:

WHY, i think if she looked more normal-ish she could have styled it out but it just didn't work

• 1 month later...
Guest MISS`IN·DOM·I·TA·BLE

wow "wtf".. and to top it off she's still showcasing that annoying purse/pucker that she does with her lips

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cowrep

I actually love her dress if it fit better. The top fits okay, but it's just too long. I have no problems with the other accessories EXCEPT FOR THAT BLACK FURRY THING ON HER HEAD. what the heck is that? If she had a better updo, dressier earrings, and a snatches of strappy footwear underneath, the dress could have worked.

Guest x-prince

honestly. you live in new york, you would think they have a lil of style. cmon, what are you thinking wearing that. its good to be different, but that s jsut plain weird

Guest ninasaurus

loving the clutch. but what's up with that dress? haha it's all sorts of weird. the

color, pattern, and shape, it's all so odd.

Archived