[variety] Song Battle 대결! 노래가 좋다

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

^ Jeanjoo, don't be sorry! You were only trying to help! And it really did help!!

BUT ok, since both you and Diavle think Song Battle make the most sense, I'll change it back!

I hope i don't confuse anyone!!

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

haha, i like how the thread title changes every other day. j/j

ep 3 was fun to watch cause of that lady's dance and all the famous people doing it too.

and shindong and the breaker having the dance battle.

and why does that foreign looking girl look so familiar. was she in an M/V or something.

Guest redevilica

Its a bloody battle for 5 grand, not an old ladies karaoke party.

ROFL xDDDD

BUT ok, since both you and Diavle think Song Battle make the most sense, I'll change it back!

Lols *edit names in cb again*

I hope their website is updated with who will be the celebrities guests.

Guest silverwingz

haha, i like how the thread title changes every other day. j/j

and why does that foreign looking girl look so familiar. was she in an M/V or something.

LOL... sorry!! it's gonna be SONG BATTLE from now on!! hehehe...

yeah, she looks really familiar to me as well!!

Lols *edit names in cb again*

I hope their website is updated with who will be the celebrities guests.

so to cause so many problems!! luckily there's only 3 episodes so you don't have to change too much! :P

unfortunately, the official website is crap and doesn't update on who the guests are...

Guest silverwingz

i reckon Song Battle sounds the best in English as well.

the reason i chose it was because the official website puts "batsong" in the URL...

and i figured...

bat = battle

song = song (duh...)

--> Song Battle! lol...

anyway... it's all figured out. no more changes! :sweatingbullets:

and Jeanjoo... please don't blame yourself for anything!! :excl:

-edit-

Kalena85's CB carries the LQ's for this show now ^^. just letting you know Diavle... in case you were trying to find them...

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] Song Battle (2008-04-20).avi [731.4MB]

Ryan (Paran), Shinji, Kim Chang Ryeol (DJ Doc), Park Hye Kyung, Byun Jin Sub, Lee Soo Geun, etc

Gonna add/screen cap contestants names and I still didn't get other 3 celebrities names. I haven't watch the whole thing, but they changed the format again in the 1st part :sweatingbullets: the contestants are allowed to pick who they want to sing with.

Edit:

Adding Park Hye Kyung and the 2 guys who always sang like a broken record *lol* --> Bufferings (?) Is that their group/team's name?

songbattle20080420avi00as0.jpg

Contestants:

songbattle20080420avi00np5.jpg

Guest silverwingz

Gonna add/screen cap contestants names and I still didn't get other 3 celebrities names. I haven't watch the whole thing, but they changed the format again in the 1st part :sweatingbullets: the contestants are allowed to pick who they want to sing with.

thanks Angelica ^^!

if you could add screencaps of the names of the contestants and the guests you missed, that'd be great! (even tho it's Diavle's job... :sweatingbullets: )

format changes are good.. keeps the show fresh. well, as long as the changes aren't too drastic and detrimental to the show..

the 2 guys who always sang like a broken record *lol* --> Bufferings (?) Is that their group/team's name?

As far as I know, their skit on Gag Concert is called Buffering. I guess for convenience and maybe association, they decided to stick with the same 'group' name.

Guest silverwingz

Edit:

Adding Park Hye Kyung and the 2 guys who always sang like a broken record *lol* --> Bufferings (?) Is that their group/team's name?

Contestants:

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9721/so...420avi00np5.jpg

thanks Angelica ^^!

did the Bufferings guys appear as guests or just as they normally do as part of one of the challenges?

i should really add them to the 'regulars' list...

did the Bufferings guys appear as guests or just as they normally do as part of one of the challenges?

i should really add them to the 'regulars' list...

Both . . . I think, just like Shin Ji.

I mention "I think" because, I have not seen the other first 3 episodes, besides the Lunar New Year Episode.

Guest silverwingz

^ hehe, let me guess... because Ryan (and Ace) were on them...? hehe...

anyway, thanks for answering my questions.

but yeah, Bufferings have appeared in all the episodes doing the same 'broken record' thing in one of the segments.

so i'll add them to the regulars list, like i did with Shinji.

i never knew what to call them before, so thanks for translating their name!

^ hehe, let me guess... because Ryan (and Ace) were on them...? hehe...

HEY!!! Don't be like that . . . . hehehe (but you are partly correct . . .)

Also because, it's going to be on TV (I presume), so I can afford to wait for it to be on my TV set . . hahaha

No problem with the reply, just trying to help out wherever I can . . . (and hope I don't confuse people in the process of doing so, kekeke)

Guest redevilica

Hah hah just finished watching this one. The Bufferings guys appear as a guest this time. But yeah maybe they're regular like Shinji.

Thanks for stealing my bread, Red.

Oops xDD

Guest silverwingz

HEY!!! Don't be like that . . . . hehehe (but you are partly correct . . .)

ROFL~!! i knew i was right... even if it was partly... ;)

Haven't upped it yet (waiting for MVAD, I sorta up them in order).

Song title captures: http://www.sendspace.com/file/jwhigz (spoiler alert)

take ur time, Diavle :D

holy moly! you've even done song title captures! makes it sooo much easier for me, Diavle. THANK YOU!! ;)

Hah hah just finished watching this one. The Bufferings guys appear as a guest this time. But yeah maybe they're regular like Shinji.

oooh i see... ok, i'll add them to the guest list then.

-edit-

i finally found out their real names! the guys from Bufferings, that is...

Ahn Yoon Sang & Uhm Kyung Chun :)

now, the question is which is Ahn Yoon Sang and which is Uhm Kyung Chun, kekeke

If I am not wrong, the taller guy was formerly (?) an entertainment reporter. I have seen him on older YTNStar entertainment newsclips, if my eyes don't play tricks on me, that is.

Guest redevilica

i finally found out their real names! the guys from Bufferings, that is...

Ahn Yoon Sang & Uhm Kyung Chun :)

xD wow you got their names! I saw a youtube perf but their names was so small...i squint and I squint xD couldn't figure out the names xDD Ah but now we know the names, tiki_sg, the taller one is Uhm Kyung Chun ^^

Hm, didn't really enjoy this episode, other than KCR being funny and Shinji had to drag him off the stage/center xD The songs in this episode were less oldies? :P

Guest silverwingz

If I am not wrong, the taller guy was formerly (?) an entertainment reporter. I have seen him on older YTNStar entertainment newsclips, if my eyes don't play tricks on me, that is.

oh he was?! wow... would never have thought he'd be a reporter!

he's great as a comedian tho... and everyone seems to love the Buffering corner on Gag Concert. he's doing well for himself as a comedian!

xD wow you got their names! I saw a youtube perf but their names was so small...i squint and I squint xD couldn't figure out the names xDD Ah but now we know the names, tiki_sg, the taller one is Uhm Kyung Chun ^^

Hm, didn't really enjoy this episode, other than KCR being funny and Shinji had to drag him off the stage/center xD The songs in this episode were less oldies? :P

yeah, i tried to find heir names on YouTube as well, but it was too blurry...

so i searched Bufferings on Naver... and WOOHOO~ got it! had to search for it in Korean tho... :blink:

aww.. so the episode wasn't as great? well i like Kim Chang Ryul, so will watch it when it's available ^^.

Guest kassuma

Archived