[variety] Song Battle 대결! 노래가 좋다

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks Angelica.

btw... that Doctor Fish guy (with the balloon) is gaining a lot of popularity right now.

he was on Star Golden Bell on Saturday... and it's subbed on YouTube. he's as funny there as he was on Song Battle...

and the good thing is, we can understand what he's saying on SGB, since it's subbed! he acts like a huge Moon Hee Jun fan on SGB. hehe...

here's the link to the channel with the episode subbed: http://youtube.com/user/vinchenzo79 (gotta love this dude! such a fast subber!)

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest Diavle

^Yeah the Doctor Fish guy was hilarious, he was acting like a groupie of the two other members during the last SB episode. Those two later performed an awesome Rock-n-Roll version of HY's Noona's Dream during the karaoke round.

Episode 6 Youtube: Up.

Episode 6 LQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E64ECVV8

Episode 6 HQ: PART1,PART2

Captures: http://www.sendspace.com/file/777ge7

Another fun episode and again both of my main choices made it to the finals.

Kim Chang Ryul 3 eps in a row... now here's a permanent I approve of.

MC Nam Hee Suk really went to town during the karaoke round this time.

Wonder if Lee Tuek takes Shin Dong along to make himself look better lol.

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks Diavle~

i know! i loved their version of Noona's Dream! lol... (i'm actually being serious about this)

lol @ your comment about Leeteuk & Shindong... Shindong's actually pretty popular in Korea. and he's one of the funniest members of SUJU.. :D

i'll be watching the episode tonight ^^

Guest Diavle

Subbed Hyun Young Interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYuyKHPmk1c

Quite a bit of SB is shown and you get to see MC Nam Hee Suk speak as well.

i know! i loved their version of Noona's Dream! lol... (i'm actually being serious about this)

Same here, I've listened to it a bunch of times already (one of the guys could really move his hips).

I'll prolly post a cut of it soon.

Guest silverwingz

^ yeah~ Yoo Se Yoon was awesome. those hips! omg... hehe. i think he's getting pretty popular. he's now MCing Happy Shares Company!

finished watching the episode. a pretty good one too. i was totally rooting for the guy who made it to the final.

he was really good at singing... and he totally reminded me of Ryan from Paran, especially when he had the glasses on and sang.

anyway, the song choices they had in this episode were great. a lot of K-pop/rock/trot classics.

i always love watching the performance scoring part. sooo entertaining. Nam Hee Suk's da bomb! LOL~!!

-edit-

i'm done with the song list by the way.

also, i never realised how tall Han Young is until i saw her next to Hyun Young.

Hyun Young's pretty tall already for an Asian female, but Han Young's a giant!

she was wearing flats, whereas Hyun Young wore heels, yet she was still taller than Hyun Young!

Guest redevilica

^ Haha didn't notice that about Han Young being so tall xD

Just curious, how is this show doing in Korea? Good? Bad? Hows the rating?

Guest silverwingz

Haha didn't notice that about Han Young being so tall xD

Just curious, how is this show doing in Korea? Good? Bad? Hows the rating?

According to their profiles on Naver...

Hyun Young: 172cm, 52kg

Han Young: 179cm, 52kg

:blink:

i always check TNS Media... but this show never seems to get into the top 20... so it's generally below 10% in ratings.

how much below 10%...? i have no clue... but 1000 Songs Challenge definitely does better than this show...

i like this one a lot better tho. but i think that it's because this show is still fairly new, and 1000SC has been on for ages!

people still need to experiment and stuff in order to realise what shows are good, etc...

but then again, the Koreans seem to like shows we don't like and hate shows we love...

that's why all the good shows have been getting cancelled lately! they only get it right sometimes... :angry:

Guest silverwingz

Song Battle Episode 7 (080511) Guest List

Park Hyun Bin, Ha Dong Kyun, Sung Eun, Choi Jin Yi (Rumble Fish), Kim Chang Ryul (DJ DOC), Shinji (Koyote) & Park Sang Min

Woohoo~ Park Hyun Bin's back! This'll be a treat for you too, Angelica! hehe...

I think most of you will know who all the other guests are... Park Sang Min's the guy who always wears sunglasses (he's been on before)...

but Choi Jin Yi might be new to you... she's from a group called Rumble Fish, and recently released a solo single last month. it's pretty nice.

can't wait to see the craziness of both Park Hyun Bin and Kim Chang Ryul~ :D

Guest redevilica

Yayyyy, he's on again :D Thanks for the guest's list Ann <3

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] Song Battle (2008-05-11).avi [800.4MB]

Park Hyun Bin, Ha Dong Kyun, Sung Eun, Choi Jin Yi, Kim Chang Ryul (DJ DOC), Shinji, Park Sang Min

KCR is a riot as usual xD HDK's voice is amazing <3 and PHB is only funny in MVAD xD haha it seems like in other shows , he looks like sleepy or bored >_< And still no Bufferings guys xD

Is one of the contestants was Miss Korea 2005?

i always check TNS Media... but this show never seems to get into the top 20... so it's generally below 10% in ratings.

how much below 10%...? i have no clue... but 1000 Songs Challenge definitely does better than this show...

i like this one a lot better tho. but i think that it's because this show is still fairly new, and 1000SC has been on for ages!

people still need to experiment and stuff in order to realise what shows are good, etc...

Oh I see. Yeah this show is very new and it will take time for people to like it. It's on in the morning isn't it? I don't know if it's prime time or whatever at that hour (?) (er, is prime time usually at night around 8pm-ish? Or do they have morning's primetime too? xD ).

I like this one better too. I'd watch it even without Park Hyun Bin (lol) xD or any other fave artists as guests. Basically I love singing competition hehe ... but I only watch 1000 Songs Challenge if they have artists I like ^^

Guest Diavle

Still working on the uploads

Really enjoyed this episode, one of my two main choices again made it to the final round :P

It was an excellent decision to make KCR a permanent, he's really livening things up. Shinji needs to step it up, she is bordering on the useless imo.

KCR and Ha Dong Kyun are simply terrific live, great voices.

Just wait till you see all the male celebs perform Besa Me Mucho during the karaoke round, I was rolling so bad.

Oh and Silver, a little bird told me you are really bored, here's something to brighten your day: Captures

According to their profiles on Naver...

Hyun Young: 172cm, 52kg

Han Young: 179cm, 52kg

:blink:

but then again, the Koreans seem to like shows we don't like and hate shows we love...

that's why all the good shows have been getting cancelled lately! they only get it right sometimes... :angry:

There is no way she was just 7cm taller, and according to those stats HY is a fatty lol.

I don't know about now but when around 2 or 3 eps were released of SB, I think the rating were 5% something whereas those of 1000 Song were 11% something. Like you said, it is a new show. REALLY hope it holds up cuz I'm enjoying it a heck of a lot more than I thought I would.

KCR is a riot as usual xD HDK's voice is amazing <3 and PHB is only funny in MVAD xD haha it seems like in other shows , he looks like sleepy or bored >_< And still no Bufferings guys xD

Yeah he has this weirdo "What the heck am I doing here?" expression on.

Definitely preferring this show as well, not to mention I can't stand Lee Hui Jae as an MC (he is awesome when he is like one of the guys, ala Strong Friends, but not as an MC).

I can't say I am missing the the Buffering guys much, that broken accordion thing can be funny only so many times.

EDIT: Ok, not sure how this works but according to this SB's ranking is up by 73 points:

http://searchc.naver.com/pw/index.nhn?where=tv&section=1

Guest silverwingz

PHB is only funny in MVAD xD haha it seems like in other shows , he looks like sleepy or bored >_<

that's very true. in other shows besides MVAD, he just sits there and looks bored until the MCs actually talk to him. lol...

Oh and Silver, a little bird told me you are really bored, here's something to brighten your day: Captures

lol... why thank you for being so generous!

There is no way she was just 7cm taller, and according to those stats HY is a fatty lol.

well when i look at Hyun Young... she's all toned MUSCLE... so that's prolly why.

muscle weighs much more than fat. Han Young just looks skinny. Hyun Young seems more big boned too.

so i think the stats are pretty accurate...

EDIT: Ok, not sure how this works but according to this SB's ranking is up by 73 points:

http://searchc.naver.com/pw/index.nhn?where=tv&section=1

that's good...! right?!

Actually I'm not surprised about Han Young's height cos if I not mistaken LPG stands for something like "Long Pretty Girls". Remembered this reference from quite a while back. Gonna check it out at the LPG thread to see if it is true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LPG_(group)

well i always knew she was tall, especially being from that group. but didn't realise she was THAT tall.

i just thought she'd be around the same height at Hyun Young, since Hyun Young's considered very tall already...

Youtube: up.

Episode 7 LQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EB8P878M

Episode 7 HQ: PART1,PART2

thanks Diavle. :D

Guest silverwingz

i accomplished a lot today. watched the episode and completed the song list. LOL~!!

another pretty good episode. you're right, Diavle.. the Besame Mucho cover with the male celebs was hilarious.

i saw a totally different side of Ha Dong Kyun after seeing him like that. i've always perceived him to be sooo serious!

anyway, i cracked up the most towards the end when Park Sang Min gave off that dorky laugh!

that break dancer guy... LOL... i dunno why he tries...

i was laughing at him, rather than praising him coz he just made moves outta nowhere! it just looked awkward...

the person who got into the final was pretty good! i thought she was one of the best and seemed to have a bright personality.

For Ep7:

One of the song is "Black Glasses by Eru".

Another is by ZaZa (I think), but didn't get the title.

thanks ^^! yep, it was by ZaZa.

Guest axduong

i like this show more than 1000 Songs Challenge too.

it's nice to see non-celebs (who we know can sing to some extent) sing famous songs.

it makes you realise how hard it is to be a singer...

anyway, i love Kim Chang Ryul. he's sooo funny!!

and wow, i'm amazed by Ha Dong Kyun's singing voice. and they always give him the nice songs to sing too.

Guest silverwingz

i never really heard any of Yoon Do Hyun's songs... but after hearing Ha Dong Kyun

sing one of them in one of the segments, i was intrigued and had to find the real version =)

'Perhaps I Loved You' is a really nice song... i've been introduced to some pretty good songs through this show ^^

Guest sakura_dubai

maybe this question is not new to u ,, but what is the difference between song battle and 1000 songs challenge ???

Guest Diavle

lol... why thank you for being so generous!

well when i look at Hyun Young... she's all toned MUSCLE... so that's prolly why.

muscle weighs much more than fat. Han Young just looks skinny. Hyun Young seems more big boned too.

Cursed be this angelic nature of mine...

Yeah, thats true. She seems to have struck a great balance between muscle and slenderness.

Hehe big boned... my mother used to say that about my brother when we were younger because he was chubby. "He's not fat, he's just big boned and healthy!". Like that would ever stop my barrage of fat jokes lol.

i accomplished a lot today. watched the episode and completed the song list. LOL~!!

*and the crowd goes wild!*

Great work.

At first quite a few of the songs that played were ones that I heard before but now most are new to me so I'm getting quite a few new favorites.

another pretty good episode. you're right, Diavle.. the Besame Mucho cover with the male celebs was hilarious.

i saw a totally different side of Ha Dong Kyun after seeing him like that. i've always perceived him to be sooo serious!

anyway, i cracked up the most towards the end when Park Sang Min gave off that dorky laugh!

the person who got into the final was pretty good! i thought she was one of the best and seemed to have a bright personality.

Yeah HDK came off as almost a complete loner before but he definitely seems to be warming up now, not surprising really when you have a ring leader like KCR heading the way. I hope they invite HDK and the guy with the hat more often.

She was very pleasant, usually the pretty ones tend to have a mentality of trying to prove something but she was very nice and down to earth (good voice too).

She won the miss Song Battle Pageant and HY is like "What is this, Ilsan? Fine, I'm off to Busan then." lol

i like this show more than 1000 Songs Challenge too.

One of us. One of us.

maybe this question is not new to u ,, but what is the difference between song battle and 1000 songs challenge ???

Watch them both and decide which you like better.

They are considerably different, even though they both center around music.

Guest riehae

i've only managed to watch the episodes with suju in it...

sorry but im bias... i enjoy the episodes with suju.. especially leeteuk...

hope that they can be guest in this show more...

^^~

Archived