HMONG THREAD

Guest Azume

random input -

I don't know if it's just me, but some of their titles are so LAME. :angry: their graphis used to get on my nerves too, but I see some improvments in them. lol.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/lsh...atiam_small.gif

that one was weird.. I really didn't like it. their dubbing was annoying. At some parts they would have random sayings such as rewording what they've previously said. lol...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lKATl

random input -

I don't know if it's just me, but some of their titles are so LAME. :angry: their graphis used to get on my nerves too, but I see some improvments in them. lol.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/lsh...atiam_small.gif

that one was weird.. I really didn't like it. their dubbing was annoying. At some parts they would have random sayings such as rewording what they've previously said. lol...

I havent saw that one yet. The cover look stupid enough for me. Don't have to take a chance to watch the movie.

Guest fivemagic

I haven't see the 1996 but then since is the same story, it sould be good. Just that the 1996 it's longer, because it has lot's of esp.

KOREAN

ciakuvhlubkoj_small.gifdagtaukevhlub_small.gifdajsuamyaj_small.gifhlubhlasijhawm_small.gifhlubibvuag_small.gifhlubtagsiab_small.gifhlubtshajtxojsia_small.gifiblubsiab_small.gif

kevhlub_small.gifkevhlubmuajnquistshaj_small.gifkevhlubnyobnraim_small.gifkevhlubnyobpuasmuajchaw_small.gifkevhlubnyobqhovtwg_small.gifkevntsuagpomdua_small.gifkissofapril_small.gifloveletter_small.gif

lovestory_small.giflovingyou_small.gif

Hey lKATl, thanks for sharing these Hmong dubbing korean dramas. Do you know if any of these NEW dramas are any good? I have seen at least 4 to 5, and I was thinking of collecting more, but I don't know if they are any good. Any recommendations?

I have tried to response to your other postings, but are having a difficult time accessing it...anyways, can you recommend any HMONG dubbing korean dramas, thai dramas, and etc... and let me know. I am thinking of collecting them. Thanks in advance!

Guest vanggirlie

Hey lKATl, thanks for sharing these Hmong dubbing korean dramas. Do you know if any of these NEW dramas are any good? I have seen at least 4 to 5, and I was thinking of collecting more, but I don't know if they are any good. Any recommendations?

I have tried to response to your other postings, but are having a difficult time accessing it...anyways, can you recommend any HMONG dubbing korean dramas, thai dramas, and etc... and let me know. I am thinking of collecting them. Thanks in advance!

the ones that i thought sucked dubbed in hmong were daemang and loving you. altho i don't think i liked them in korean either.

i liked the one with kim hyung jun tho.

those are the only ones i saw dubbed in hmong of all of those above.

vanggirlie, you sure saw alot of Tik lakorns. I think that Tik is the hottest Thai actor.

Anyone know if this one is good? I really want to buy it but dunno if i should or not.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/lsh...jsiab_small.gif

yea, my mom is a lakorn fanatic so she kind of got me into watching them. i've watched all or most of Num's (sornam theppitak) dramas as well as Tik's because my aunts love Tik. my fave is Num tho. i've also seen all or most of Joy Rinalee and Kob's dramas. i've seen quite a bit of Aump and Aom's dramas also.

Guest MizzKrazie

You know what I think is a GOOD IDEA for Hmong movies? I've always thought about dubbing movies into Hmong.. But since with DVD's we can keep the original audio and have Hmong as another option.. Along with English subtitles and Hmong subtitles as well.. That way not only the ones who can't read English will enjoy it but us who are annoyed by the dubbing can watch it with English subtitles as well.

Guest dianak

hey I was seeing if anyone knew a VERY old Thai movie... and I SWEAR EVERY HMONG person HAS to have seen it at least once in their life time! It's like the MOST famous old thai/hmong movie dubbed into hmong.

The charactors are LEE CHANG and MAXI or Mai Ci/See (in hmong)... then theres the funny friend named Lee Pov...and a really cute little boy named Lee Ting (light bulb)..... Lee CHAng plays a hmong guy and Maxi is a thai girl and they get married...... and so on.... The hmong songs in it are SUPER FAMOUS! I SWEAR if you hear it you'll know it's from this movie!

but CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND THE REAL title and/or the charactor's names in real life... because it's been my families FAV. movie to watch.. and i thought that it would be GREAT to get the orginal!

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Guest lKATl

fivemagic these are my recommend drama/movie.

GOOD DRAMA/MOVIE

kevhlubnyobpuasmuajchaw_small.gif

Full House, the storyline was really good, and the Hmong dubbing was okay. I like the guy who dubb for Bi but not the girl who dubb for Song Hye Kyo. But if as i watch more, her voice sound okay to me.

lubcaijnploojzeeg_small.gif

The storyline was good and i think that this is the most popular Korean dubbing in Hmong. Also the dubbing was good, but then the little kid dubbing was kinda weird.

sweet18_small.gif

The storyline was really good and funny, but then i saw the other version dubb. So dunno, if this version is good or not.

txojhmoovhlub_small.gif

The storyline was good and the dubbing but then the only problem is the girl who dubb for Eugene. Hate her voice.

kungfuhustle_small.gif

Really funny and the dubbing was good.

kuvlubsiab_small.gif

After watching this drama, make me go crazy for F4, the four main guy. Also the storyline was really good. But then i haven't saw this version dubbing, i saw the other one. So dunno, if it was good or not.

npausuav_small.gif

This is the movie that really got me into Thai. Also the song in there are really good. The dubbing was good too. This is a really sweet drama to watch.

tubmuajpeevxwm2_small.gif

If you like to watch fighting movie, then this is the one. Also the dubbing was aright.

OKAY DRAMA/MOVIE

dajsuamyaj_small.gif

Sang doo let's go to school was a okay storyline. Some parts kinda drag me a bit but then some are very funny. I do enjoy watching the drama but then i truly hate the Hmong girl who dubb for the main girl. Other then that, everything was okay.

kevhlub_small.giflubneejntsuag_small.gif

the storyline was okay and both production did a okay job. But if you really want it, then get the HVS, the one with the red cover.

loveletter_small.gif

Love letter, i dunno, but then i fine this drama boring. But then my mom love it. If you want to by this, i recommended you buy the HVS one. They sound better then TNT.

obkwvtij_small.gif

The storyline was good and sad, but then i hate the guy who dubb for Won Bin. I feel like he kill off the movie.

paradisekoreanmovie_small.gif

The storyline was good until the ending. But no regret for buying this drama. If you want it, get HVS, because TNT dubbing Suck.

rubsiabntev_small.gif

The storyline was okay and the dubbing was okay. But then the best and not the worst.

spygirl_small.gif

The storyline was okay and the dubbing was okay. But then ending kinda suck.

uaneejtsispomtxojhmoo_small.gif

The storyline and the dubbing was okay.

winterlove_small.gif

The storyline was okay but then dislike the dubbing.

aegeansea_small.gif

Everything is okay but then if you like happy ending, then don't go for this one.

lovestorm_small.gif

The storyline and the dubbing was good. Also it has some really funny part and some boring part.

tubhwmkoob_small.gif

Love the dubbing and the storyline but then they cut too much. It'll be better if they dubb more parts.

nkaujsiabncaj_small.gif

The dubbing was okay and the storyline was okay but the truly this drama has no meaning. So is too fake to be real. But really funny and is a really sweet drama.

tubhuabtais_small.gif

I don't really like the dubbing but then the storyline was good.

BAD DRAMA/MOVIE

lovingyou_small.gif

Loving you, the dubbing was aright, but then the storyline suck.

lovestory_small.gif

A sad Love Story, i think that EQ dubb to many parts and some part really drag me to watch the drama. So after watching part 3, i skip to the last part and watch the ending. Also I hate the guy that dubb for Kwon Sang Woo.

kevhlubmuajnquistshaj_small.gif

The storyline was not that good and the dubbing was aright. Again, i hate the guy voice who dubb for Kwon Sang woo.

ciakuvhlubkoj_small.gif

Do not buy this movie, because it's suck and the dubbing suck.

hlubhlasijhawm_small.gif

I think it was kinda boring, also the dubbing was boring. If you really want to watch it, then go rent it. That what i did.

kissofapril_small.gif

As the beginning the story was good but then at the end it was suck because she didn't get anyone. But then the dubbing was okay.

lubkuamuag_small.gif

This movie only has two part end, but still boring.

nraugkauslim_small.gif

This movie has 12 parts and the dubbing was okay but then storyline Suck. Should never buy this movie. Because the two main charter seem more like friend then lover.

sunshine_small.gif

The storyline and the dubbing suck. If you really want to watch, just go rent it.

464.jpg

The dubbing was okay but then the storyline was for little kid. Because when my little cousin love this movie, but then i dislike it.

kevhlubyeejkevntxub_small.gif

The dubbing was okay but then the storyline was boring.

kungfusoccer2_small.gif

The dubbing and the storyline was aright but then when i was watching it, it remain me of Sooline Soccer. Almost the same story.

kuvnploojsiab_small.gif

The dubbing suck and the storyline keep going back and forth.

untitled.jpg

thepromise_small.gif

The storyline and dubbing was aright. But not the best fighter movie for me.

zajdabneeg_small.gif

The Dubbing suck and the storyline suck.

tiamntawvhlub_small1.gif

The dubbing was okay but the storyline suck. Nothing important, the main guy like the girl and the girl hate the main guy and then at last she end up falling for him.

txawjuantos_small.gif

txhobtaskevciasiab_small.gif

Guest lKATl

They other i haven't seen it, i didn't post them on any section.

But then i heard from other people said that these drama/movie suck.

dagtaukevhlub_small.gifpeevxwm_small.gifwbtxojkevhlub_small.gif

And these are the movie/drama i heard from other people and they they these are okay.

fearless_small.gif

uadagtautiag_small.gif

These are the drama i saw but haven't saw the dubb one.

mygirl_small.gif

One of the best korean drama. EQ dubb this drama.

pauvtsistaulubsiab_small.gif

This drama was aright but then dislike the ending. Also the main guy (Dennis) is really hot. HVS double this drama. I heard that Tracy, the girl from Fresno Hmong air, dubb for the main girl and a softer voice guy dubb for the main guy, but not sure who because there's two main guy in the drama. Also i heard that that HVS two old one got kick out because they both get paid $500 per part and that's too much. So HVS reather pay other people and still get the same amount of money back. I dunno, i could be a lie from the person that told me this.

mysassygirl_small.gif

Haven't saw this drama yet, but then i heard from other people saying that this drama was really good.

I guess Sun dubb this drama, not sure.

cheemtsistau_small.gif

This is one of my fav tawian drama. TNT dubb this one, i think...i hope it'll turn out to good because i don't really like TNT. Don't really buy their movie unless i really want to see it.

tubrogmusa_small.gif

I use to have this movie. It was okay but not the best fighter movie i saw.

Guest lKATl

vanggirlie , my mom too. She love to watch Thai lakorn. Sometime i watch with her, but then she hate we watch Thai lakorn together because i always ask what's the charther talk about.

MizzKrazie, that's a really good ideal. Never though of that before.

dianak, i know what movie are you talking about. I use to love that movie. Also the song was by Lue Yaj. Right now they has a remake version for that song. Anyways right now is 12 am and i got to go to sleep for tomorrow i mean today school. I'll get with you later, or maybe other people here could help you. If no one reply, then i'll try to help you. :D

Guest fivemagic

Thanks lKATl for replying back so soon. I will check it out and if I like them, I will buy them. Thanks so much for your recommendations.

Do you know if HVS dubbed the korean drama "WEDDING" yet? I have been waiting for it to be released into video, and I have checked my local HMONG market, but they do not have the video yet. Do you live in Fresno? If you do, when you get a chance, would you find out from HVS if they are dubbing it and when it will be available? I am sorry for asking a HUGE favor, but I live in Sacramento, and I don't have the phone number. "WEDDING" starred Ryu Shi Won (the HOT voice hmong guy dubbed for the main guy Lee with Choi Ji Woo as Xeeb Mim). I am very desperate for this video.

I don't remember what korean drama I was watching, but at the ending of the video the lady from HVS said something about the next drama will be starring the main guy named Lee, and I just thought about the korean drama "WEDDING". Sorry, I don't know what the title will be in HMONG, but it's related or sound something like "WEDDING".

Guest hammers gurl

hey I was seeing if anyone knew a VERY old Thai movie... and I SWEAR EVERY HMONG person HAS to have seen it at least once in their life time! It's like the MOST famous old thai/hmong movie dubbed into hmong.

The charactors are LEE CHANG and MAXI or Mai Ci/See (in hmong)... then theres the funny friend named Lee Pov...and a really cute little boy named Lee Ting (light bulb)..... Lee CHAng plays a hmong guy and Maxi is a thai girl and they get married...... and so on.... The hmong songs in it are SUPER FAMOUS! I SWEAR if you hear it you'll know it's from this movie!

but CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND THE REAL title and/or the charactor's names in real life... because it's been my families FAV. movie to watch.. and i thought that it would be GREAT to get the orginal!

PLEASE HELP!!!!

omg!!! that is such an old movie! i dun really remember it but yeah i know which one you are talking about...lol...we call that movie Lee Chang. i don't know the real title but i think it's gonna be really hard to find the movie...i've been looking for movies from that time for years now and still can't get my hands on it. thai movies from back then disappeared real fast...it's not like the ones today.

Guest azngurlo07

WOW hmong people do alot of dubbing of Asian movies and drama but I hate how sometimes they make the girls sound so annoying and squeaky. >< And sometimes they cut off parts that makes the movies or dramas really confusing.

I wish one day I could dub a movie or drama ^^

Guest dianak

omg!!! that is such an old movie! i dun really remember it but yeah i know which one you are talking about...lol...we call that movie Lee Chang. i don't know the real title but i think it's gonna be really hard to find the movie...i've been looking for movies from that time for years now and still can't get my hands on it. thai movies from back then disappeared real fast...it's not like the ones today.

I know! We call it Lee Chang too but I tried everything ot look it up but I can’t find it at all!.. and I was wondering if I’ve ever seen the characters in other movies but I haven’t seen any of them in any other movie!! *sigh.. I REALL YREALLY want it sooo bad!!

Guest fivemagic

I know! We call it Lee Chang too but I tried everything ot look it up but I can’t find it at all!.. and I was wondering if I’ve ever seen the characters in other movies but I haven’t seen any of them in any other movie!! *sigh.. I REALL YREALLY want it sooo bad!!

Hey, I remember that movie too, but I can't remember the title as well...that is such an old movie...my family loves to watch it too. I think my aunt has that movie-I will ask and find out, and I will let you know when I do so...I will keep you posted.

Guest fivemagic

^ omg! i think i know what movie you're talking about! and the girl's name was like mai xis or something like that. i have that movie!

Can you share with us the name of the movie? We love to know.

no, thai dramas or movies don't have eng subs. well except for the new movies but not the old ones.

here's my take on some of the thai lakorns.

actually if you guys saw the 1988 version .. when the hmong people dubbed it, it had english subtitles. There was sub for that movie .. i dont have the original hmong one but i have made a copy of it. My cousin's cousin has the dvd. She told me the dvd had two disk and she bought it off the internet. :huh: i am really jealous ... but they never contact that person whenever i ask them to ...

txawjuantos_small.gif

although you said it was boring .. i found it entertaining .. okay.. so there were some boring parts .. but i really liked the part when he had to marry the other girl so he can save his business and when he told her she cried .. and then this song came up. i love it .. anyone know where i can download this song?? then he goes "tus kuv hlub ..." and that made my heart fluttered. (i'm a sucker for sweet words ...) if anyone know where i can get that song, i will be so grateful! :rolleyes:

Guest dianak

Yea that Lee Chang movie is the BOMB!!.. I SWEAR EVERY HMONG PERSON HAS SEEN OR AT LEAST HEARD THAT MOVIE!!! But I WANT the orginal sooo bad!! You know all my life I thought that he was the HOTTEST or best looking hmong guy ever!! Until two weeks ago when my dad bought the movie again!! and I found out that he's THAI!!... My heart was broken! haahhaha... no but I was really bummed! For 17 years I thought that! Until now..... so that's why I WANT THE REAL NAME!!! In the beginning it has the title or something in Thai... but I can't capture the caps because it's VHS only... hummm.. maybe I'll take a picture of it with my digital and post it up somewhere... BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS YOU GUYS FIND OUT OK!!!

OH! And YEA my dad and I went to the st. paul flee market and they had a bunch of OLD classic movies!! Including Lee Chang and a LOT more! It brought so many memories! But yea if you guys live close to MN.. yo ucan can purchase it there.. for really cheap too! justa little FYI

^ omg! i think i know what movie you're talking about! and the girl's name was like mai xis or something like that. i have that movie!

Can you share with us the name of the movie? We love to know.

well that's my whole point!! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE REAL TITLE OF TE MOVIE! But the hmong version it's called "Kev Hlub Txiav Tsis Tau"....

Archived