HMONG THREAD

Guest Azume

Guest xxmiss_maixx

LOL i thought that movie was so funny. so hilarious. noob nom phaj has become a household name

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fivemagic

LOL i thought that movie was so funny. so hilarious. noob nom phaj has become a household name

Yeah, the name Nom Phaj has become a household name for sure...everybody's talking about him and this movie KHIB CIAJ KHIB TUAG...the same goes with his son, he's cruel and mean like his father, but on the other hand, he can be a really nice guy...oh well, other than hitting and kicking, this movie is funny and sad.

Guest babossagaji

I hate hmong dubbed videos. I hate it when Hmong bands illegally copy the songs and make it theirs but I'm glad when they get sued. They deserved it.

BTW...wow, you must watch a lot of Hmong movies. I used to LOVE watching them until I got older and realized the storyline is pretty much the same. And when my parents became..Oh, look at the daughter-in-law..so sweet!!!!!! So kind!!!!! Blah blah blah!

I only watched dubbed versions now if I can't order the original or rent it...^^

Guest fivemagic

I hate hmong dubbed videos. I hate it when Hmong bands illegally copy the songs and make it theirs but I'm glad when they get sued. They deserved it.

BTW...wow, you must watch a lot of Hmong movies. I used to LOVE watching them until I got older and realized the storyline is pretty much the same. And when my parents became..Oh, look at the daughter-in-law..so sweet!!!!!! So kind!!!!! Blah blah blah!

I only watched dubbed versions now if I can't order the original or rent it...^^

I don't hate Hmong dubbed videos....in my opinion, I think most of them are good, and some of them are not, but it all depends on the dubbing company with the dubbing voices for the cast and all. I have watched Hmong dubbed videos ever since I was about 20 years old, and today I am still watching them. Weird at this time of age, but I guess I am a movie eater. I love Hmong dubbed videos of korean dramas and chinese/taiwanese dramas/movies, especially the videos dubbed by HVS, T&T and T&T2.

Guest ImSmiley

^^ yeah some hmong dubb arn't thatt bad either but that only depends on the voices. I use to watch korean hmong dub a lot but then now i just watch the original one instead.

Guest fivemagic

^^ yeah some hmong dubb arn't thatt bad either but that only depends on the voices. I use to watch korean hmong dub a lot but then now i just watch the original one instead.

I would love to watch the original korean version. Does it have English subtitles and where can I get them? It would be better to buy the korean version than to buy Hmong dubb videos, because with the korean version, you can see every scene plus the parts that were cut by the Hmong dubb, and plus I want to hear their original voices. The Hmong dubb is good and bad and plus they cut out alot of the scenes, and so if you don't watch from beginning to ending, you probably don't know what happen in between those missing scenes.

Guest me094

What did she pay for the price of killin KOB?

Sorry... i'm trying very hard to remember but i can't... There was one thing, Kob's sister whom became the little girl is mute... and i believe the evil friend has a bad marriage and rarely has contact with her family... that's all i seem to remember and it might not be correct... sorry couldn't be anymore help for you...

Guest meilin

Sorry... i'm trying very hard to remember but i can't... There was one thing, Kob's sister whom became the little girl is mute... and i believe the evil friend has a bad marriage and rarely has contact with her family... that's all i seem to remember and it might not be correct... sorry couldn't be anymore help for you...

Thanks for telling me.

I saw hmong dubbed this series into 8 parts.

I only saw 1 and 2 and havent seen the rest. I hope to buy it for five bucks tomorrow at tournament in minnesota. WHO IS GOING???

Guest ImSmiley

^^ me i am!! i'm from wisconsin and will be going there tonight at 3 a.m. hoepfully i'll find some old movies or dramas for cheap.

Guest meilin

I went and it is so so boring.

All i bought is chinese paladin the version of subtitle.

what about you guys??

Guest ImSmiley

^^ same here, it was so boring and hot. me and my freinds just walk around to see what kind of movies they dubbed and bought some hmong movies for my sisters since i didn't want to buy the hmong dubb because i can always dl them from the net. i bought part 2 to the hmong movie call "innocent cyclone" and part 3-4 for "Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag" this is the first hmong movie that got me into it because it has a really good story line and they are good actors. the two little kids are really good as well.

Guest Azume

Please watch this, it was dubb by HDT. Also please leave a good comment. Please do not leave a bad comment because they did not work so hard for the bad comment. Thanks.

princess 1 of 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5hp74IrHfQ

princess 2 of 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWTu4BZNJ48

princess 3 of 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHdX_lbLXVo

princess 4 of 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEdqkjxPMI0

credit to Hmong dubbing team

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

hmong dubbed movies are STUPID!!!!! they cut and sometimes it doesn't even go with the words that come out of their mouth...it doesn't match!!! and i rather watch the original movies, even if i can't understand it....even if it doesn't english subs, i still rather..so yeah....hmong dubbed movies are stupid!

Guest vanggirlie

i went to the july 4th tourney too. it was fun because i watched my bros' team play and even tho they didn't win the tourney they at least won two games so that was exciting.

my mom bought 2 thai dramas and got a one free. she also bought that chinese movie Errant Love. all of which are dubbed in hmong.

so my mom and i just got done watching a thai drama starring noon and oil and it was pretty good.

Guest ImSmiley

^^ i wanted to watch the soccer game but then i didn't have time since i didn't want to lose my people and go search for them after.

sorry but i didn't like the dubbing you post ^^ up there. the guys voice didn't match eric. but atleaste they try.

Guest 6shin3hwa7

I went around looking at the new korean dubbed dramas at July 4th and saw Goong/Princess Hours. Did anyone here buy it? I want to know how the voices are before buying it. I already have the Korean version, but I'm thinking of buying it for my mom.

Guest meilin

^^ same here, it was so boring and hot. me and my freinds just walk around to see what kind of movies they dubbed and bought some hmong movies for my sisters since i didn't want to buy the hmong dubb because i can always dl them from the net. i bought part 2 to the hmong movie call "innocent cyclone" and part 3-4 for "Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag" this is the first hmong movie that got me into it because it has a really good story line and they are good actors. the two little kids are really good as well.

What???? Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag has part 3 and 4?? I thought it ended on part two. Omg hmong are just trying to get more and more parts but it never turn out to be good. usually on part 3 or so it already so so gay. No offense

so my mom and i just got done watching a thai drama starring noon and oil and it was pretty good.

Could you tell me the hmong title?? I love NOON. I think she is so pretty. Hehe.

I went around looking at the new korean dubbed dramas at July 4th and saw Goong/Princess Hours. Did anyone here buy it? I want to know how the voices are before buying it. I already have the Korean version, but I'm thinking of buying it for my mom.

Anyone mind telling me the story?? I think this drama has a funny story line.

Did anyone saw the new drama of KOB and Num??? I think that's his name.

Guest vanggirlie

yes my mom got the drama with Kob and Num for free. my mom is currently watching it. the drama is called Nyiag Hlub Koj, right? the plot is something like Kob hires Num to babysit Kob's son.

the drama with Noon and Oil is called Tseem Tos Kev Hlub. this one is about Noon having to join a performing group to pay for her father's hospital bills. she meets Oil in the performing group and basically they fight and fall in love...and go thru troubled times. Noon looked really pretty even tho she's suppose to look like a country-pumpkin type. Oil is good as a leading actor. also wanted to say that i think the hmong voice for Noon is the voice for the Choi Ji Woo in Winter Sonata but for some reason she didn't sound annoying in this thai drama as she did in Winter Sonata. of course the guys voice was good. the production company that did the dubbing is TNT.

i love watching Num and Oil as the leading actor.

i decided not to buy any korean dramas (dubbed) because there hasn't been any dramas worth watching lately (in my opinion). i did see MISA dubbed and was going to buy it but decided not to because i didn't have enough money. about the drama Goong, i didn't see the dub at all but maybe it's because i wasn't really looking. newho, i didn't really like Goong when i watched it with subs altho i don't hate it either.

my mom also bought a newly dubbed Vicki Zhao drama and it was only ok. i think the drama was basically about people not being able to be with their true love and should make due with what you have.

I guess this goes in here? Sorry, I don't really come in this section. x:v

I went to the Fourth of July and I saw Jerry! It was kind of random for me. I didn't know he'd come. o: He's shorter than expected. ehehe

By Jerry, as in Jerry, Jerry? Like the one in the Doctor Tom movies. haha

I have a question because it was the first time I saw it: Has the frog animation movie (?) been around for a while? Does anyone know what I'm talking about? It has a little frog and he has to find three things the 'shamen' asked him to find so he can 'perform' to help his sick mother. Something like that ._.;

Archived