[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest kawaiiyuki2

after being missing for so many days...

I can't believe MJ is still like that. Totally think hs and sb should have moved out. And how can she kick sb out? TP doesn't look happy and when hs finds out he's not going to happen and nether are sy and miok.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pilseung1
Love how HS and SB are working together on MJ. But its really sad to see that in order for MJ to be nice to SB, HS has to be mean and take his mother's side in things... that woman only cares about herself <_<

Aigoo, MJ had to over hear their conversation but to leave her out all night :ph34r::angry:

How unlike most mother-in-laws!! :D :D :D :D :D

Guest sweetheart0085
Vote for Park JaeJung and Yoona at the 2008 KBS Drama Awards:)

Best Couple award

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2008award/couple/index.html

Netizen award (Both Yoona and PJJ are nominated)

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2008award/netizen/index.html

It's funny, when i saw the nomines for "best couple award", i wanted to vote for TY/SY instead of HS/SB. HS/SB are cute but not couple-ish enough to earn my vote, soo, i'm not voting at all.

Good Luck to both of them though.

YAMD 155 [Ental rip. skyeler's source]

YouTube: ------

VEOH HQ: -----

YAMD 156 Preview [full-screen viewable]

YouTube: ------

VEOH: ----------

NOTE: First available YAMD full-screen previews are usually on
l00bia's YouTube Channel

[Text]

Original text:

굴림

156회 :: 2008년 12월 10일 수...

호세와 새벽은 빈 집에서 즐거운 시간을 보내지만 민정은 몰래 들어와 둘의 대화를 엿듣고 진노하여 새벽을 쫓아내고 혼인 신고서를 찢어버린다. 대구와 연실이 늦둥이를 두고 신혼 재미를 다시 만끽하는 사이, 태영은 윤희와 소영을 두고 계속 느물거리는 상기를 참지 못하고 싸움이 붙는다. 미옥은 언제 사라졌냐는 듯 대진 네로 돌아오고, 아직 사태를 모르는 호세는 불길한 예감이 드는데......

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

156 times: to December 10, 2008 ...

Jose, and an empty house at dawn, but the people have a good time talking to both the secret listening in. the morning, get rid of the marriage declaration, torn away wrath. Daegu, and has newlyweds yeonsil the late children enjoy fun again, 42, Tae-Young left the soyoung yunhui and could not resist a fight to keep neumulgeorineun butneunda above. Since when does gone miok draw seemed to come back at his parents' house, it's still a bad feeling about this kind of situation do not know the Jose ......

YAMD streaming, including E-Subbed episodes 001-111 from SoShi-Subs, with permission for viewing and HQ download from VEOH.

SoShified 001-111: --
[Official SoShi-Subs Streaming Site]

MySoju 001-116: -----

VEOH 001-111: -------
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs version]

VEOH 112-122: -------
[E-Subbed KBS-World version]

VEOH 112-155: -------

YouKu 001-154: ------

Guest oliv_d_pooh
It's funny, when i saw the nomines for "best couple award", i wanted to vote for TY/SY instead of HS/SB. HS/SB are cute but not couple-ish enough to earn my vote, soo, i'm not voting at all.

This is exactly how i felt....i was about to vote for HS/ SB and then i saw TY/ SY.... :tears:

I can't believe MJ would go to the extreme of leaving SB outside the house in the cold the whole night? Where was HS all this time? MJ's behavior shows she is jealous of the attention HS gives his wife. She still can't accept HS has a wife who takes precedence over her.

Guest lantawmako

Just like my picks in Yahoo fantasy sports, I still root for the Redskins because of loyalty not because I know they will win.

Edit:

If only SB would look at HS, I mean really look at him like a girl in love...can the director please count ...Ok ..camera...lights ....action..look at HS....1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10...100...prolong those moments a little bit.

Oh I need to complete the scene with background music...how about Diana Krall's Look of love?

I can't believe MJ would go to the extreme of leaving SB outside the house in the cold the whole night? Where was HS all this time? MJ's behavior shows she is jealous of the attention HS gives his wife. She still can't accept HS has a wife who takes precedence over her.

GRRRRRR!!!! :fury:

All I want for Christmas is to slap MJ

"Tayeong" (Yi/Lee Pilmo) should have won this category last year with his co-star from Here Comes Ajumma (Yang Jung Ah, currently featured in Mom's Dead Upset.) They were a great couple, and I agree that his coupling here with Kim Jung Nan (Soyeong) is the best one from this show. High ratings or no, if the writers had given more screen time to this comic couple, had not unceremoniously dumped comic cutie, Park Suel Gi ("Bokjoo"), given a little more screen time to comedian Kwak Hyun Hwa ("Female Co-Worker") , and allowed the unrelenting, impossibly unforgivable cruelty of MJ and Yuri :crazy: to die out once and for all, this viewer would be a much happier camper. The lovely lady who plays the evil mother-in-law (Yang Geum Suk) may be in need of a personal bodyguard by the time this all plays out.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, ALREADY!!!!! :angry:

Guest gothamknight

I don't think Korean society could ever allow Sae Byuk to be the one to throw the SLAP at HS's mom, but couldn't the ultimate pay-off for many of the frustrated viewers here of MJ be if TP's mom does the deed?

After watching the preview of tomorrow's 156 and seeing TP's mom running to HS's house after TP finds out SB was out in the cold all night, there won't be a much more better opportunity to vent all the pent up frustration for OYS than now. After years of working and swallowing her pride in the Kang household as a helper, then having to revisit that position in the last 2 episodes, being the last member of the Kim family to approve of SB marrying into the Kang household, and now finding out her worst fear that SB is indeed having a very rough time with her MIL when she repeatedly denies it and says everything is fine, the anticipation of the SLAP could be at an all-time high for this viewer.

It takes a great deal for there to be physical disrespect shown between Korean adults on K-dramas, aside from the occasional throwing of water at someone's face, but if there is even a hint of a slap coming - ratings could spike to 40. If there is no preview or pre-anticipation of it, then the replay of that episode will no doubt be most in demand. It will be like, "OMG I can't believe I actually missed what I was waiting for to happen in this show for so long." :w00t:

Someone finally slapping MJ might even surpass the other most anticipated moment on YAMD - which of course was the Ho-Sae wedding. And if it happens, everyone will be like, "Yes that was so worth waiting for!" :lol:

I'm on record as saying it will finally happen. It needs to happen and we all want to see it happen. We're rooting for you OYS... YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Guest kamsammi
I don't think Korean society could ever allow Sae Byuk to be the one to throw the SLAP at HS's mom, but couldn't the ultimate pay-off for many of the frustrated viewers here of MJ be if TP's mom does the deed?

After watching the preview of tomorrow's 156 and seeing TP's mom running to HS's house after TP finds out SB was out in the cold all night, there won't be a much more better opportunity to vent pent up frustration for OYS than now. After years of working and swallowing her pride in the Kang household as a helper, then having to revisit that position in the last 2 episodes, and now finding out her worst fear that SB is indeed having a very rough time with her MIL when she repeatedly denies it and says everything is fine, the anticipation of the SLAP could be at an all-time high for this viewer.

It takes a great deal for there to be physical disrespect shown between Korean adults on K-dramas, aside from the occasional throwing of water at someone's face, but if there is even a hint of a slap coming - ratings could spike to 40. If there is no preview or pre-anticipation of it, then the replay of that episode will no doubt be most in demand. It will be like, "OMG I can't believe I actually missed what I was waiting for to happen in this show for so long." :w00t:

Someone finally slapping MJ might even surpass the other most anticipated moment on YAMD - which of course was the Ho-Sae wedding.

I wished somebody could have told us how the majority of Koreans who are watching this drama feel about the recent flow of the episodes. Is every one happy? Or they also think what HS'mom is doing is outrage.

Guest gothamknight
I wished somebody could have told us how the majority of Koreans who are watching this drama feel about the recent flow of the episodes. Is every one happy? Or they also think what HS'mom is doing is outrage.

I myself have actually enjoyed the most recent episodes. I think the pregnancy storyline between SooBin's parents is light-hearted fun even though it is ridiculously outrageous for a 50 year old woman to be pregnant (which is what the writers of course find to be so humorous, as do I).

The triangle relationships among Yoon Hee and her two dads and So Young and the two men in her life is interesting to me.

Unfortunately the young actors with perhaps the most talent on this show, TP and Soo Bin, have been relegated to Yuri and Yoon Hee status as afterthoughts. Soo Bin of course no longer needed to be in the spotlight when her heart went to NKW, and TP lost much steam after his failed marriage ceremony to Yuri, but they definitely deserve better.

Guest lantawmako

Its not culture specific I don't think. Anybody will be outrage with this fictional character whose goal in life is to make her DIL miserable because she can't marry her own son.

One thing that I admire most about the Korean culture (although common to most Asian countries) is their respect for elders. Respect for elders is in a different level in Korea....at least thats the impression that I get. When they bow, I think thats awesome.

BTW Carmina what happened to the "mano po Inay" filipino custom. I would say only 5% of the population still practice it? My respect for a friend of mine whose kids takes my hand everytime I see them and kiss it , has always bee in the highest level. I am hoping to raise my kid that way, but its kind of hard with her being bi racial.

Anyway what I am trying to say is, its very admirable that with all the western influence countries like Korea still manage to keep their distinct culture and some of it are depicted in their dramas. That being said, I want SB to the exception to the rule. DON'T BE SO SUBMISSIVE to your MIL, darn it.

QUOTE (gothamknight @ Dec 9 2008, 11:56 PM)

Yes, yes...I am not picky...I would be happy whoever doees the job and I will open a bottle of champagne to celebrate the day it happens. If the economy isn't so bad, I would personally go to Seoul and do it muself.

What MJ did to SB is absolutely outrageous. No MIL in her right mind will do such a thing, totally heartless, mindless of SB possibly getting sick being exposed to the chilly winter air. In the preview for 156, HS was seen watching TV clips of places snowing in Seoul not having the slightest hint what happened at home right after he left ... *wondered why not a snowflake around the Kang house*.

The long awaited slap will soon come & I bet it will be courtesy of MiOk ... I wish like someone in the thread said, that YS should be given the privilege, afterall next to SB she is MJ's favorite punching bag & her helpless victim of abuse.

lantawmako, I still follow our old mano po tradition & the rest of my family as well. Surprisingly I have learned to bow or at least slightly bend my head when introduced to someone older *Korean drama influence* You might not believe this but children of my relatives in the mainland, east & westcoast are as Filipino as we are here in terms of respect for elders.

first of all.... i want to say erhhh darn writers.. they are playing with our emotion first you start to feel that ey MJ is starting to like SB BUT then it all turns around...

Congratz to the actors and actress of the show they play their character so well that you go with their emotion from hating them, crying with, laughing and all. Sometimes actually forgetting that its just a show!!! ..

So fired up right now and i agree with the last few post i just want to walk in there give MJ a slap and a little bit of hair putting .. then walk out for them to continue the show ..

the preview AHH what da!!! all the emotion is in there..... oh im going nutz cause of this show... even if i dont know what they are talking about but their action is so good that i actually know what is going on!!!.. but i still need translation ehhehe.. yeah so much for waiting for the trans. to watch the rest i just couldnt stop myself.

MOK you slap the wrong person!!!!!.....

Carmina im filo too. didnt we actually learn the bowing and talking off our shoe and respect from the japanese back in the war days. even our Po it came from the japanese when we got invaded. i dont think korean has invaded to get anything cultural from them.. heheh...

our living is from americans, 1/2 of our language is from spain our respect for elders is from japanese.. ummm what other country have i missed...

But i think now we have a lot of korean that lives there in the philippines as what i was told..

i dont really know.

Archived