13 ) Too faraway

i really want this ost....

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dstudent

You're most welcome, everyone :)

and last but not least, translations for ep. 70 preview. I'm off to bed now it's 4:30am lol.

Soobin: You are such a bad person, Hose. Whether or not you were sincere about our breakup, I'm going to let everyone know that Saebyuk was the cause of our

breakup.

SB: I'm not trying to replace Kim NaYoung...

TP: I still don't want you as my sister!

TP throwing balloons: Why can't you just tell her that it's because I love you that I don't want you to become my sister? What are you scared of?

YoungSook crying: I really want Saebyuk as a daughter.

YeonShil: It was because of Soobin that we did that...

MinJung: If you can't fire SB, then send her far away from here.

Soobin: Even if you break up with me, you may never get together with Jang Saebyuk.

Hose: What do you mean "cousin"?

Yuri: Is it really that great?

TP: Yeah, it's amazing! (something like that, i couldn't really hear)

I think, maybe Soobin will push all the blame to Saebyuk and ask the the parents to hurry up the wedding or Soobin will spread malicious rumours regarding Saebyuk and Hose at Lohas, kind of like, blackmailing Hose to stay with her or else Saebyuk's reputation will be ruined. A crazy girl like Soobin, with the help of the witches moms, for sure, she'll do a lot of things to get even.

thanks & congrats to vballer87... you've been busy today, ha?

you're welcome! sweetheart0085

Soo Bwitch is so psychotic, I think she may even fake a suicide - she's so desperate! But Hosae still have a trump card - he's got the vid of Soo Bwitch dumping SB's work - don't know how much it'll help "crush" Soo Bwitch. And boy, I'm glad grandma moved out, and I hope she stay there permanently! As for Tae Poong, I hope the writers give him a real nice girl friend soon.

And my appreciation to skyeler, kori65,vballer 87 and everybody who have been kind in sharing and help us understand this drama.

Guest wewereonabreak

and whats with this whole hosae thing losing opps to get with saebyuk is she becomes soobin's cousin???

that shouldnt make a difference

Yeah even from the preview it's still not clear why it should matter.

just my speculation:

SaeByuk's current relationship with HS is already causing rifts in the family she wants to join (cause of grandma, Soobin, and Soobin's mom). Because of her wish to honor and cherish her family, Sae Byuk may never be able to accept HS's love if it could divide the people who are now officially her family. Does that make sense?

I don't know, just an idea...any thoughts?

Guest jbigdog123

Yeah even from the preview it's still not clear why it should matter.

just my speculation:

SaeByuk's current relationship with HS is already causing rifts in the family she wants to join (cause of grandma, Soobin, and Soobin's mom). Because of her wish to honor and cherish her family, Sae Byuk may never be able to accept HS's love if it could divide the people who are now officially her family. Does that make sense?

I don't know, just an idea...any thoughts?

I think your speculation is spot on.

So if this relationship is to work, then some drastic event has to occur in order to change the behavior of those who oppose Hose & SB's relationship.

Guest wewereonabreak

I think your speculation is spot on.

So if this relationship is to work, then some drastic event has to occur in order to change the behavior of those who oppose Hose & SB's relationship.

I'm so excited to see how it all works out. My guess is SaeByuk might be willing to open up to HS if she got some firm backing from ajumma and ajusshi.

Guest eelbakeeil

Just my opinion - sorry in advance I don't know Korean that well, and my English is not perfect.

I think Hose is not a good fit for SeByuk because he is not a decisive man. He has no conviction. He allowed for the parents to engage him to Soobin, and also, the whole time he doesn't love really love her. He is a weak man to me.

I think SeByuk will however marry Hose because the story is building to that. SeByuk has to overcome hatred from everybody except for the mother to finally marry Hose. I feel bad for Tepung.

Aww thanks for the fighting cheer Kori65 and Aug05 :)

Alas, here is the summary for ep. 69!

vballer87, thanks so much. Sorry for being impatient. I know subbing is hard. With my limited Korean, sometimes it's hard for me to catch every word. Please continue what you're doing at your own pace. :)

@Aug05

thanks for the summary...

Yes, thank you! And I want to thank Kori65, too. Whether short or long version, I'm so happy to read what you've written. Your collective efforts, along with vballer87, give me a lot of satisfaction in knowing the story's progress. If I omitted anyone else who translates and contributes to this thread, I apologize and extend my thanks to you, too. :)

Guest CAROLE

:tongue2:

No YAMD Ep 70 on Friday 080808.. and I am missing something yesterday. :unsure:

I hope they continue the show next week....Boy, I am hooked to YAMD and this site..

Does anybody have 돌아가자(Let's go Back) by 이현(Lee Hyun)?

Is it part of the OST? If so, I really need to get hold of that OST. xD

I should really read the past post. xD But does anybody have 돌아가자(Let's go Back) by 이현(Lee Hyun)?

I must say I am completely in love with that song.

So sad YAMD wasn't on today. T__T

O-kay as the show goes on I think Soo Bin goes more physcotic. It's only a short period before she completely goes nuts.

She just lovesss blaming poor Sae Byuk. T__T And the way she manipulates the people around her. T___T

Her mom and her grandma disgusts me. How can they be so...T__T I mean c'mon...they don't even know all the evil things Soo Bin did.

Haha now Hose finally knows what a despiteful nast bi-yotchhh Soo Bin is. xD (Although I love the actress that plays her. She is really good!)

Guest soshibang_

Whoot~ the ost!! i really like some of the songs in there :)

TP AND SB are really cute but HS and SB were cute in ep.69 too....

and Yoona(saebyuk) in pink headband is <3

OMG i can't wait to watch ep.70....TP AND Yuri??????

Guest kawaiiyuki2

I've been gone for a week and now i'm back. I had to set my VCR and have it tape this drama while i was away (even if we are behind about 30 something episodes in NY.)

It took me about an hr to read all the pages here. I'm glad that HS to breaking off the engagement. But i can't believe he let Soobin tell the parents. She's not going to tell them right away. She will try to prolong it and then after causing more chaos and blaming SB some more... She will tell them. But hopefully HS doesn't wait for Soobin to tell them and he does it himself. But even after the engagement is off hs and sb will be having a heard time getting together. I also hope that we get more tender moments between the two leads before they get marry( if we do get that) I also agree that the writers like to spend lots of time on the objection scenes.

I thought it was cute how he said that they should go back in time when sb was 4 and he was 9. Hoping lots more tender moments but I have a feeling that even if SB accepts HS and they confess their feelings SB will have many said moments and hs will have to be there for her. There will be plenty of yelling from the adults.

Poor TP hopefully he'll get a girl. Will it be yuri or the other girl on the motorbike?

Now that ty and sy are married i'm sure they writers will work on the hs and sb relationship they have been building up on.

Just wish they would hurry up we're hitting the 100 episode soon! :P

Thanks for all the episode summary and the recaps. I don't know were i would be without them. I can't wait for the upcoming episodes.

Guest x shinhwa lova x

i really love this drama.

its getting better every time :)

does anyone know if yoona has her thread on soompi?

i really want to watch some shows with her in it

Guest Kathy Silverstone

Anybody remember the ep in which Hose want to the spicy squid restaurant alone to drink, and then Saebyuk had to come to him in the middle of the night? Which ep is it? I want to watch that again. Thanks!

Guest winghlau

Anybody remember the ep in which Hose want to the spicy squid restaurant alone to drink, and then Saebyuk had to come to him in the middle of the night? Which ep is it? I want to watch that again. Thanks!

I think is epi 34, saw it at KBS World not long ago.

Guest prisneo

Thank you everyone for the summaries.

I am currently staying in a friend's place in Aussie and busy setting up my own one room apartment and have missed alot of episodes since the internet at my friend's apartment is not that great and is always disconnecting.

(Anyone knows which internet provider I should use in Sydney?)

I really enjoyed reading the summaries and how the story developed. I hope that SB is really TP's lost sister. I hope that they speed up the process of Hose's breakup with Soo Bin (I can't stand her, she is a witch so is her mum and her grandma). I want to see Hose goes all the way out to pursue SB despite her rejection, he will continue to pursue her and win her own, as for his mum, I think she is another witch as well.

I like TP's mum and dad, they are really nice and compassionate people including TY and SN. I hope that SN can help SB be accepted into the family.

Guest winghlau

Thank you everyone for the summaries.

I like TP's mum and dad, they are really nice and compassionate people including TY and SN. I hope that SN can help SB be accepted into the family.

Yes, TY and SN are really nice and gentle people. I noticed from day one that TY always treated SB nicely.

Archived