[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silentmarj

I forgot to add this caps awhile ago..yoona's acting is improving...and this is my fav.episode so far

saebyuk fighting!

more caps

316616959.jpg

316616995.jpg

316617037.jpg

316617042.jpg

316617103.jpg

316617124.jpg

316617185.jpg

316617216.jpg

316617235.jpg

316617291.jpg

316617297.jpg

316617313.jpg

316617321.jpg

316617331.jpg

316617431.jpg

316617441.jpg

316617467.jpg

316617502.jpg

316617520.jpg

316617581.jpg

316617586.jpg

316617586.jpg

316617590.jpg

316617617.jpg

316617674.jpg

316617694.jpg

316617723.jpg

316617779.jpg

credit as tagged+sosiz

Guest divasma

I registered at Soshi but tend to be pretty much quiet on the board and so i may not get to the 50 posts - but thanks to all those who work so hard and fast to get the episodes subbed for us. I was wondering if anyone might be doing summaries, in English, as have been done for other dramas.

Sometimes because of a really busy schedule this may be all I get to see :(

thanks again to everyone who works so hard.

Skim person? someone is subbing this drama too? o.0 but soshisubs are taking it right?

And someone shouldnt just come and sub when there's already a subbing team taking it.

Aw well. Everyone still goes to soshisubs youtube to watch anyways.

The person would end up losing hope after a while,

unless he really dont have anything to do and can finish everything daily.

AND OH MAHA 8D YOONA YAHH> XD DONT BE SO PRETTY> XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

GYAAAAA> ZXDDD *goes wild*

thanks for all the HQ capss. XDDD

Guest berkeleygal

do not support anyone other than soshi subs subbing this video. this skim person doing ep 4 and claiming to do ep 5 is doing his work against the rules by all fansubbers.

Why is it against the rules? It's not like the drama is copyrighted by the fansubbers. I think anyone has the right to sub on their own and place the subbed episodes online.

Dont get me wrong... I personally support all the fansubbing groups. They are amazing, selfless, and dedicated for giving us non-korean speakers the subbed episodes. But,

to say that no one other than the fansubbers can sub the videos is wrong, imo.

For us the viewers, we get two versions of the same episode. That's much better than nothing. This also promotes the drama more!! That means that more people can enjoy it.

I support both subbers: Skim and SoshiSubs.

Guest cece310

Perhaps I'm a little slow on the uptake, but I thought anyone can record, sub, and give episode summaries of a drama. I know other daily dramas I've watched and read on soompi had a lot of people do daily summaries and englished subbed episodes on youtube or veoh -- it was great and was much appreciated. With my busy schedule its a great way to keep up with the drama.

I just want to say thanks to everyone -- whoever you may be-- for any english subbed episodes as well as summaries. It's much appreciated. I look forward to reading and watching more of the same as this drama unfolds.

Guest elainecruz63

thanks for the sub... hope this show will be interesting...

^^

I think the acting of the male lead is kind of bad. It seems like he is very stiff. Yoona is pretty good. I don't see any on-screen chemistry between

the two leads, as of yet. Hope that it changes as the episode goes along. I really want to continue watching this, but I don't know if I will be

able to if the acting is very dry.

i agree with you 100%. There is really no chemistry between the lead actors. They are like brother and sister. The story is a bit dragging. The young actors need to catch up with the old actors. hope this show gets better..

Guest S O U R*

the first episode, everything happened so quickly and i couldn't grasp some of the ideas

i love the show so far but i hate some of the acting

Guest silentmarj

seriously who is this skim626? episode 5 is already up on his channel...

and I'm not against on his/her effort...but soshified is already taking this whole project

fine we talked already...

Im glad the Ratings went up for Ep 5 ^^

well it;s still early to say NO CHEMISTRY between Yoona and PJJ

i mena they're not even in romantic rel yet in this drama

so just wait,the story still LOOONNNNGGGGG TO GO!!!!! XD

i saw some episodes and it seems interesting haha.

but like realisitc allly yoona is reall y young

but i was amazed how she looked as old as the others acting with her. haha

she sure can transform haha.

edit---

actually i think the progress of the story is alright.

if there's chemistry already

that's kind of unrealistic and just totally rushed.

i mean they JUST met -__-

Guest homegirl131

Congratulations to Yoona- The rankings for the fifth YAMD episode came first in Seoul and Nationwide!!!

Can't wait for the next episode:)

Guest 5imply_5wt

i just finished watching all five episodes.. the drama's pretty good.. going kinda slow for my taste.. yoona's really cute ^^

omgosh.. i really don't like the mother ( hope i won't offend anyone).. she's so annoying keeps asking questions and bumping into thing @@ it's driving me nuts.. they should also get rid of the doctor's uncle's wife ( not sure what her name is, it's the one that have the curly hair) she's very annoying too lol.. i really don't like the older female characters in this drama.. but other than that it's pretty good

Guest uni33

Perhaps I'm a little slow on the uptake, but I thought anyone can record, sub, and give episode summaries of a drama. I know other daily dramas I've watched and read on soompi had a lot of people do daily summaries and englished subbed episodes on youtube or veoh -- it was great and was much appreciated. With my busy schedule its a great way to keep up with the drama.

I just want to say thanks to everyone -- whoever you may be-- for any english subbed episodes as well as summaries. It's much appreciated. I look forward to reading and watching more of the same as this drama unfolds.

I agree with you. It's really nice that people want to offer summaries so other people with not so perfect Korean can catch up until the subbed version comes out on youtube. Seems people are very proprietary on this thread :(

Would someone point me to where I can read the summaries of episode 4 and 5 please...thank you :)

Guest Hazuki86

Thank you Soshisubbers for subbing episode one and two. They are so busy and yet they still sub for the drama. I really appreciate it. :)

Skim, thank you for subbing too.

I'll read both of the subs and compare them. I really love the translation done by soshisub. It's so clear.

Yoona is so nice. Well her character. I really can't wait for the next episode. I am so curious.

Guest C51236

Question about the drama: (WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!!)

Let's see if i get the story straight. Sae Byuk recieved an eye cornea donation b4 the drama started rite? the family still does not know that their daughter, Kim Na Young already died or something. only the father and possibly one of the brothers (the eldest one) knows. the other brother, portrayed by Lee Ji Hoon obviously does not know from ep.2

Kang Ho Se (Park Jae Jung) liked NY but he already knows that NY died. his fiance? is portrayed by Gong Hyun Joo? is that rite?

right now SB wants to meet the family to thank them but the mom, granny, uncle in law, youngest son (Ji Hoon), aunt in law dont know that she died. i think they think that she's (NY) in africa. but havent the members of the family wondered y no contact from NY?

interesting love triangle b/w SB-HS-and JH since SB is able to see cuz of his sister.

MAIN ?: HoW long has NY been dead? few months? never mind NY's been dead for about a month and a half... another ? how has the father been able to keep the charade? didnt the mom know that NY was coming back?

EDIT:

i feel so bad for this family.. apparently they had another son and he drowned.. so does that mean the kims had 4 children? (3 sons and 1 daughter?)

Guest Shadow5YA

Question about the drama: (WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!!)

Let's see if i get the story straight. Sae Byuk recieved an eye cornea donation b4 the drama started rite? the family still does not know that their daughter, Kim Na Young already died or something. only the father and possibly one of the brothers (the eldest one) knows. the other brother, portrayed by Lee Ji Hoon obviously does not know from ep.2

Kang Ho Se (Park Jae Jung) liked NY but he already knows that NY died. his fiance? is portrayed by Gong Hyun Joo? is that rite?

right now SB wants to meet the family to thank them but the mom, granny, uncle in law, youngest son (Ji Hoon), aunt in law dont know that she died. i think they think that she's (NY) in africa. but havent the members of the family wondered y no contact from NY?

interesting love triangle b/w SB-HS-and JH since SB is able to see cuz of his sister.

MAIN ?: HoW long has NY been dead? few months? never mind NY's been dead for about a month and a half... another ? how has the father been able to keep the charade? didnt the mom know that NY was coming back?

Yes to both questions.

Guest twinkle_l0ve

thanks to soshisubbers for this!

this drama moves so fast because it airs from monday ~ friday, I can't keep up -_-

thanks for all the links as well!

yoona's acting is really good :)

Archived