[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

I may be wrong, my Korean is sketchy but,

didn't Yungsoo tell SB that she thought she didn't like HS and that she was worried that SB was going to get hurt? Also, didn't SB pretty much show that she is in love with HS by saying I need a hug, can you hug me.

If this is true that makes at least 4 people who know that she loves HS. That is everyone but HS.

I laughed out loud at that one. I'm really hoping that SB expresses her real feelings to the actual person of her affections, Hosae, within the next 6 episodes. It's getting ridiculous.

PS. Halmonee is always 'threatening' to move in with Yeoungsil; she should, that way the three miserable witches can torture each other.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I laughed out loud at that one. I'm really hoping that SB expresses her real feelings to the actual person of her affections, Hosae, within the next 6 episodes. It's getting ridiculous.

PS. Halmonee is always 'threatening' to move in with Yeoungsil; she should, that way the three miserable witches can torture each other.

She can't :lol::lol: She already tried that once and knows that Yeonshil doesn't want her. And, she realizes once is enough for both she and Yeonshil. yhey'd probably kill each other. :lol::lol:

Guest scarecrow

I like what you said...it's so funny!

Can someone please translate preview 65. Thanks

호세는 허름한 방에 있는 새벽이 안쓰러워 도우려 하지만 새벽은 흔들리는 마음을 다잡으며 완강히 거절하고, 영숙은 호세를 향한 새벽이 마음을 알게 된다. 연실이 신이 나서 호세와 수빈의 관계를 진척시키려 하는 가운데 정작 호세는 약혼에 대해 회의하고, 태영과 소영은 신혼 여행 대신 여관방에서 시나리오 작업에 한창이다. 한편, 구청과 로하스에서 공동주관하는 복지사업에 마케팅 부서에서는 팀장 강호세가, 디자인 팀에서는 인턴 장새벽이 파견되는데......

Not sure, but it seems that TY/SY don't go on their honeymoon but instead go to a different hotel to work on SY's scenario. It also looks like SB may be moved from the design department. I'm not clear, but it looks like HS has a meeting about his engagement. Maybe someone more fluent can fully translate. But, I hope this helps.

Does anyone know where to DL this series from Ep 33 beisdes Soshified?

If you go Viddler.com, you don't have to download the episodes you can view them in a continuous stream. This is also from Soshi, but you are not require to post. The episodes are clear and Soshi is up to episode 57. We can all thank Soshi, especially ater the You Tube fiasco.

Guest teautis

Thanks so much Soy, hope you will continue to update us of new episode.. think episode 57 is already up, i click everywhere to find it ...hahahaha

I must say i enjoyed this show though its a bit long for me. Thanks to subber and uploader we are able to watch it and of course daily update by Aug05 ( i think ) and others i might have missed.

Just enjoy the show.... Peace

ok so our new streaming site, doesn't have a playlist, so instead rofl here's the manual one I made, and will hopefully update asap.

We started uploaded 39-56, and the rest will be up soon. We ended with 44 on our channel before Youtube took it down.

All our videos : http://www.viddler.com/soshisubs

We recommend that everyone signs up to the stream site & friend us and leave comments on the videos :)

The Quality is relatively better and you can watch YAMD in one sitting :) yay.

Not sure, but it seems that TY/SY don't go on their honeymoon but instead go to a different hotel to work on SY's scenario. It also looks like SB may be moved from the design department. I'm not clear, but it looks like HS has a meeting about his engagement. Maybe someone more fluent can fully translate. But, I hope this helps.

Yeah, you're right, Hosae offers to help Saebyuk with a better APT, but Saebyuk refuses because she doesn't want to her heart to be wavering over Hosae.

Youngsook finds out about Saebyuk's feelings towards Hosae.

Yeonshil gets ahead of herself regarding Soobin/Hosae relationship, and tries to progress things between them, while Hosae finally has a meeting about the engagement

TY and SY stay in a hotel room instead of going on their honeymoon to work on SY's scenario.

Hosae and Saebyuk are sent from Lohas to work with the city on public charity project.

Thanks so much Soy, hope you will continue to update us of new episode.. think episode 57 is already up, i click everywhere to find it ...hahahaha

I must say i enjoyed this show though its a bit long for me. Thanks to subber and uploader we are able to watch it and of course daily update by Aug05 ( i think ) and others i might have missed.

Just enjoy the show.... Peace

Yup, Episode 57 is already available at Soshisubs. Here's the link...

http://www.viddler.com/explore/soshisubs/videos/53/

Thanks Soy for providing us the link. Appreciate those who has helped in the translation of the preview. Enjoy the show as well as those who has shared their thoughts. :D

Guest piano4112000

Yeah, you're right, Hosae offers to help Saebyuk with a better APT, but Saebyuk refuses because she doesn't want to her heart to be wavering over Hosae.

Youngsook finds out about Saebyuk's feelings towards Hosae.

Yeonshil gets ahead of herself regarding Soobin/Hosae relationship, and tries to progress things between them, while Hosae finally has a meeting about the engagement

TY and SY stay in a hotel room instead of going on their honeymoon to work on SY's scenario.

Hosae and Saebyuk are sent from Lohas to work with the city on public charity project.

Thanks for the translation you're a life saver

I wld be so happy to see that - then she'd know how patient and thoughtful Youngsuk is towards her. She's been so pampered, she doesn't even know how to use the rice cooker! Let her have a taste of living with the conniving Yeongsil.

Guest SCBet

and our Viddler account has just been deleted -_- the lame thing is i had just added episodes 20-38 and 58-59.

SoShi Subs is NOT going to re-upload our english subbed YAMD to a 3rd streaming site. we apologize, but if you want to watch our YAMD releases, you will have to join Soshified and meet the member requirements to access the SoShi Subs Download Area. we tried our best and spent a lot of time re-uploading to Viddler after Youtube got taken down, but now it's obvious that wherever we upload YAMD, it will be taken down immediately, so we won't be streaming it anymore. only HQ download links will be available at the Soshified forums. sorry T_T

Guest jbigdog123

and our Viddler account has just been deleted -_- the lame thing is i had just added episodes 20-38 and 58-59.

SoShi Subs is NOT going to re-upload our english subbed YAMD to a 3rd streaming site. we apologize, but if you want to watch our YAMD releases, you will have to join Soshified and meet the member requirements to access the SoShi Subs Download Area. we tried our best and spent a lot of time re-uploading to Viddler after Youtube got taken down, but now it's obvious that wherever we upload YAMD, it will be taken down immediately, so we won't be streaming it anymore. only HQ download links will be available at the Soshified forums. sorry T_T

Thanks for trying.

Another Thanks for your hard work, time, and effort invested.

Though I watch the HQ downloads from Soshified, I know a lot of YAMD fans prefer to watch from streaming sites. I know all YAMD English sub fans are appreciative of Soshi-Subs' dedication and hard work.

Guest ambidextr0us

todays episode was so GOOOOOOOOD!

esp. that yearning look when hose told saebyuk he likes herrr! awwww!

do they get together now? pleaseee? ive been waitinggg. please dont make it like likeable or not. i practically waited my life for danpung and baekho to get togetherrrr.

anyone give translation for ep66?

호세는 새벽에게 모든 걸 되돌려 다시 시작하자고 말한다. 태영과 소영은 여관방에서 대진 집으로 끌려들어오고, 대구에겐 시장 출마 제의가 들어온다. 시장 남편을 둘 생각에 흥분한 연실에게 대구는 일단 정비서에게 사과하라고 말하는데...... 한편 태풍은 새벽에게 집으로 돌아와 달라고 부탁한다.

Guest soshibang_

todays episode was so GOOOOOOOOD!

esp. that yearning look when hose told saebyuk he likes herrr! awwww!

do they get together now? pleaseee? ive been waitinggg. please dont make it like likeable or not. i practically waited my life for danpung and baekho to get togetherrrr.

anyone give translation for ep66?

호세는 새벽에게 모든 걸 되돌려 다시 시작하자고 말한다. 태영과 소영은 여관방에서 대진 집으로 끌려들어오고, 대구에겐 시장 출마 제의가 들어온다. 시장 남편을 둘 생각에 흥분한 연실에게 대구는 일단 정비서에게 사과하라고 말하는데...... 한편 태풍은 새벽에게 집으로 돌아와 달라고 부탁한다.

summary says that hosae tells saebyuk to start over with him and forget everything in the past. ty and sy return to daejin's house from the hotel, and a request for daegoo to be a higher position comes, and daegoo tells yeonshil, who is excited for her husband, to apologize to the secretary...meanwhile, taepoong begs saebyuk to come back to their house.

Guest jbigdog123

I don't think saebyuk wants to start with Hosae until he breaks of engagement with Soobin so she'll reject Hosae once again.

Archived