[♥ミ] Super Junior ㅡ M ⇒ 3rd Sub-unit.

Guest ANGELto-snail.

Guest dafp042194

^ That's not bad. :P

That's cool. LOL. I kinda miss SJ-M.

Where in the world are they. o.o

I want to hear news about theeeem.

*logs-in to SJ-W.* ROFL.

Okay, maybe there are news about them here. I shall back read.

Anyway, does anyone know if they'll be on SSII this April 10?

They will, right? :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fanhae

100326 MiGu Celeb School - Hangeng

http://upic.me/show.php?id=beae23ffb1d4120a73474e83a778967a

http://upic.me/t/y6/100326migutomozuki124.jpg

http://upic.me/t/mh/100326migutomozuki127.jpg

http://upic.me/t/6c/100326migutomozuki135.jpg

http://upic.me/t/7r/100326migutomozuki116.jpg

http://upic.me/t/lc/100326migutomozuki137.jpg

tomozuki1%20-%20LOGO%20RESIZE.gif

Credit : 韩庚吧 + Mr.Han | Photo: 乐宝

UPLOAD:: tomozuki1.exteen.com

^^YOU CAN HOT LINK BUT TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT & LOGO^^

he looks so happy..

gege,, i miss u so much..

T________T

Guest simplykylie

donghae861015

필리핀 도착!^^이제 리허설 하러갑니다!^^공항에 진짜 많은 팬분들이 나와주셨어요!! 리허설도 열심히 !내일 콘서트도 열심히 !!기대해주세요!!^^

donghae861015

Philippines arrived! ^ ^ I go to rehearsal! ^ ^ Paenbundeulyi to throw a lot at the airport, really did! Rehearsing hard! Hard concert tomorrow! Please look forward to!! ^ ^

Guest kiirohana

I'd like to ask if anyone has SS2-Manila Super Girl fancams that are pretty clear, hopefully HD? thanks!

I wasn't able to record it because I was too awestruck.. not to mention I ran low in memory :P

I want it cause Hae nudged Henry to the middle for the group dances and other interactions.

Guest exceptional.chic

forforums003.jpg

HENRY WAS WALKING AROUND WITH THE BOXER SHORTS ON HIS PANTS. YEAH, SUPERMAN. :P [hyukkie beside him]

Guest kizzi297

man Henry's looking good^^

I hope some day Mimi and Henry can get into the main group.. I mean really, 13 hot guys to 15 hot guys, I'd have to go with 15 since Henry and Mimi have become two of my favorite guys lately^^

anyone hear anything about the Hangeng thing? the DBSK lawsuit is making me uneasy about Hangeng...

Guest L0L_MI

I would like to say Happy 24th Birthday to Zhou Mi!!

I also added this!! I totally love his performance!!

Credit to sjm7rainbow@YT

Guest smile4ever

Most recent news! I'm not sure if anyone here wrote it but Henry will be coming back to Toronto for a visit sometime soon. (in a week or 2) so for those Toronto fans watch out!! :P This news came from Henry's father...so it should be correct! =]

Guest BeeQueen

Super Junior M Bags Three Major Awards

Sub group of Super Junior, SuperJunior-M(under Korea's SME, a.k.a SJ-M) bagged 3 major awards at the China's music festival last week, showing how high SJ-M's popularity really is.

On the evening of the 24th, SJ-M received the 'most popular group', 'golden melody award' and the 'bian qu jiang'(*i'm not to sure what this is translated to in english...) proving that they are very popular artiste in the chinese music industry.

This is the eighth year of this award ceremony, and one of the four most prestigious music award ceremony in China. Hosted by China's larest and most popular radio channel, the awards incorporate votings by listeners and other methods to determine the winner, and hence is one of China's most anticipated music award ceremonyevery year.

Most notably, would be ever since SJ-M's debut n 2008, and having received awards such as "best group" and other main awards, and having received the "most popular group in China" and bagging the most prestigious "golden melody awards", and because of hit song , the somposer Liu Ying also received the 'bian qu jiang', hence showing that SJ-M is indeed a hit in mainland China.

Also, due to preperations for upcoming albums, SJ-M was unable to turn up at the award ceremony and expressed great regret over it, and have also recorded a video of their thought on winning these awards.

credits

translated by: yingstar@thirdchapter.org; translated here

Orginal Source: korea.sohu.com

Guest Panda17

Thanks so much for the news BeeQueen I'm really happy to hear the boys havent lost any momentum in China despite all the things going on. And I'm so excited to hear more about their new album I'm pretty sure Henry tweeted something about a new song not so long ago...but whatever it is mini or full album I will always support these boys. Lol I miss Zhoumi so much! I need to know what he's doing nowadays...Anyways SJM Fighting!

Guest xxheadphones

I'm psyched that they're recording a new album. Can't wait for their comeback, but Han geng!! T_T

It won't be the same without him but I'll still support SJM!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest --=WinGz=--

^ I'm glad that SJM is nominated in the Golden Melody Awards!! It's a big thing in Taiwan and it shows that SJM still has power in Chinese market ^^ I really hope that SJM will win!!

---------------------------

I miss SJM soooo much :(

SJM pic spam!

Hankyung33-1.gif

Hankyung73.jpg

d00747924aae32bea89b8.gif

Henry35.jpg

Zhoumi105.gif

Zhoumi146.jpg

SJM274.jpg

Zhoumi98.jpg

1212126217069286_file.gif

hangeng35.jpg

d3d75402088d53b8d53f7c40.jpg

0bd3bd01dd5699c009fa936f.jpg

SJM435.jpg

SJM429.jpg

115985706_45895.jpg

sjm408.jpg

My favourite ^^

coolapril_10.jpg

Credit as tagged and all different sources!

<3 Wing

Guest --=WinGz=--

^ Yeah I totally agree! It's really wasted talent! And sjm was starting to get big in the Chinese market so it's such a big waste.. If sm treats their artists better than they wouldn't have to go through all the losses they have now. :(

i just hope that the people in china, hk, Taiwan and other countries will not forget about sjm.. Because they worked so hard to get recognization in the Chinese market.

Hope they will come back very soon!

The music world is missing something without them -__-'

<3 Wing

Guest Panda17

Man it would be so terrible if all the efforts of SJM were to go down the drain...I really hope that they come back...soon. Lol I missing my QMi moments. U know weirdly enough that new SuJu pic w/ supposedly the 12 people idk why but I'm desperately hoping that those two extra people were Henry and Zhoumi.

Archived