[♥ミ] Super Junior ㅡ M ⇒ 3rd Sub-unit.

Guest ANGELto-snail.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --=WinGz=--

^ yeah I feel the same :( I'm really happy that I can hear more of Hangeng's singing, but I want him back in Sj and SJM.. T__T There's just an empty hole and something is missing...

----------------------------

If you have a Weibo (Asian Twitter) then you can follow Zhoumi!!! =D He updates quite frequently ^^ I think he's obsessed haha He just updated 14 min ago ^^

http://t.sina.com.cn/sjmzhoumi

<3 Wing

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bethany

My goodness, this thread is so dead. With Hankyung gone and Henry in the States for college, SJM won't be the same

again. Oh well, I hope the all the members will succeed in whatever endeavors they have planned for the future.

I just arrived in Korea like a couple of hours ago, and I saw ZHOUMI just now O__O Me and my friends decided to go to Yehsung's parents's restaurant for dinner, and zhoumi was there. We were so stupid...we didn't even realize it T__T Ppl were taking pics everywhere, and we were all confused lol XD Then I saw this hot guy taking pics with Yehsung's mom, and when he turned around, i was like: OMG IT'S ZHOUMI!!! :o He was tall and really skinny and looked just like he does on-screen. He left right away, so we couldn't take pics >__< There was a bus and a van outside and the tables in the restaurant were pushed together, so he didn't come alone. It might've been the other suju boys, but I'm not sure....

Guest _Amanda

Ah how lucky! He said in his Sina Twitter that he was there to record a program. There's no mention of other members, but he has a cute picture with YS's Mum and Dad(?) though.

Guest L0L_MI

This is what SJM is doing right now. Filming some episodes of this program. I have no idea of the broadcasting dates and where will it be broadcasted. :mellow:

SJM Korea Impression Promotion Video-SUB

Credit: Miracle13oysFS

Edit:

I found some articles in wordpress by sup3rjunior.wordpress.com. The articles is related to Korea Impression show.

Super Junior M appearing in South Korean Impression

SJM appearing in Korean Impression, to them, this show has a very special meaning behind.

In the coming episodes, SJM members will bring us to experiences real life in Korea, showing us their favorite hangout places, favorite places to eat, and of course, their situation in Korea, as well as the news of their performances.

Duration: 30 minutes

Broadcasting: Art and Humanity Channel

Time: Weekly (from 15May2010, every Saturday at 21:00-21:30)

Broadcasting: SiTV life and fashion channel, IPTV life and fashion channel(045)

Time: Weekly (from 31May2010, every Monday at 21:00-21:30)

Credits to 百度 sj-m吧

South Korea Impression 23April2010

Korean craze: South Korea Impression on air this May

South Korea Impression is the first mainland travel show that focus on Korea latest news and cultural history. Each show will have 3 to 4 themes, including the latest fashion product in Korea, K-pop idols, special Korean food and dishes as well as the unique cultural manner and attractions. The aim is to show Korean style to everyone through its comprehensive angle of the show.

Duration:30 minutes

Time: Weekly (this May)

Broadcasting: Art and humanity channel

Credits to baike.baidu

Guest SJia13

oh. seems that this hasn't been posted.

Zhoumi's SINA updates for today ^^

周觅_SJM @ 10:58am: 在屋子里总有类似挠墙的声音发出,顿时觉的隔音怎么变的这么差,后来才发现是哥哥的小龟不停的在扒~只是它现在真的不小了,好大个,前几天去楼上发现了新宠小班神,希范因为有点失宠变的脾气很不稳定,呵呵可怜的小家伙,我家那傻泥鳅仔在干嘛.....有点想它了~

oco.jpg

Trans: There is sound of scratching the wall in the house, suddenly feel that the sound proof had became bad. Then i realised it was elder brother's little tortoise that is scratching non stop. just that it's not that little anymore, it's big. A few days ago, i went upstairs and found a new pet, Baengsin. Heebum's mood is a little unstable because of losing some sttention. hehe. poor little thing. what is my NiQiu* doing..... missing it a little.

*NiQiu: the name of Zhoumi's puppy

hehehe. zhoumi is at the boys' dorms~ awww our yesung's tortoise looks so cute! which one is this? ddangkkoma? ddangkkoming? or ddangkkomaeng??? ^^

周觅_SJM @ 2:39pm: 不知道有没有刚参加完高考的朋友,呵呵....虽然这段日子很难熬,不过走出考场的那一瞬间确是从未有过的轻松~这感觉可比学生时期放五一,十一假期来的兴奋的多,人生中的高考一定要经历一次!真怀念在武汉备考的那段日子.大家辛苦了!好好放松下吧!

Trans: Don't know if there are friends who just finished their high school exams, keke... though it is tough this period of time, but the moment when walking out of the exam hall, it's the kind of relaxing that you've never feel before~ this feeling is more exciting than students having their 1 May and 1 October holidays. taking high school exams is a must experience in one's lifetime! Really miss the times in Wuhan when i'm preparing for exams. Everybody has worked hard! Relax now!

credits: t.sina.com.cn/sjmzhoumi

translations: myself ^^

Guest areej_05

Zhoumi’s Weibo Update 2010.06.10 – Kyuhyun

fdsf16.jpg

樂死我了,哈哈哈哈규현,빨리 이것 봐~~original

trans:It makes me laugh!hahahaha…

OMG, i laughed hard when i saw this.. :D

Shared at sj-world.net

credits to icepluscoffee.wordpress.com

Guest areej_05

Hankyung Talking About The Lawsuit: Stepping Out Of The Misery, Handing The Case To The Lawyer

On 11/6 it was reported that Hankyung, who has left Super Junior and is now working on his own, showed up for the 1st time in Beijing to talk about the termination of his contract, and has also revealed his new work plans. “In Korea, artistes terminating their contracts are very common, if that artiste is a solo artiste, the termination just needs to go through he necessary procedures to complete, but it is more sensitive if that artiste is in a group, as he/she not only needs to face the company, but also the fans and members who make up the group who have been together for many years,” Hankyung says. He adds, no matter how painful the process is, at least now his worries are gone, as for the court case, he has already given it completely to his lawyer to handle. Now work is his top priority.

Hankyung has revealed that while working with music, he also wants to enter the big screen*, “I have always been interested in acting, my dream is to act with my idol Jackie Chan in shooting a martial arts film, it has always been my wish(!) If I can act in a movie, I hope to change my image and act as an unusual character, even if I have to shave my head bald or act as an ugly person.”

Hankyung says that now the most important thing is to promote the Asian Games, he hopes that through the song《亚运有我精彩之吉》**, he can get the people of China to pay more attention to the Asian Games.

source: ent.183.com

shared by 3unam@sj-world.net

translated by melissa.ng97@sj-world.net

credits to icepluscoffee.wordpress.com

Guest Panda17

Thanks so much areej_05 for all the updates. Lol Zhoumi is too adorable.QMi ftw! Lol The puppy and Kyuhun look to alike in those pics

• 3 weeks later...
Guest L0L_MI

"apologize once again for all the inappropriate tweets. -Henry"

about 8 hours ago via web

"Hey my phone got stolen yesterday so that explains the weird tweets. I got it back now so no more of that. Hope everyone is doing fine!"

about 8 hours ago via web

"Beautiful!" http://twitpic.com/21ndbg

7:38 PM Jul 1st via Twitpic

"Lady gaga in concert tonight! JUST DANCE !! RARARA! LoL"

5:22 PM Jul 1st via Twitter for BlackBerry®

"hey everyone! how r u all!? Been a long time and just wanted to let everyone know that I'm doing fine! Love YOU ! .. n miss u strings!"

1:06 AM Jun 11th via web

henrylau89@twitter

His phone got stolen? I don't like it when people steal! fury.gif

Here is the episodes of "Korean Impression" hosted by Zhou Mi with specials guest of SJM members and SJ... I think. The rest of the episodes are on this channel. Enjoy!!

Korean Impression Ep. 1 [sUBS]

credit:superting13@YT

<_< This thread is dead.

Edit:

周觅_SJM: 广州是我的福地,大学生活的大部分记忆都在这里,也是和SM公司的缘分开始的地方…地点人物都一样,只是时间不同了..

TRANS: Guangzhou is the land of luck for me, most/majority of the memory during university-time are all here, and is also the place that start off my fate with SM Company… Place and person/characters are still the same, just that the time is different…

Credit: Zhou Mi’s SINA WeiBo

Translated by: minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com

By:13boys.wordpress.com

I dont know y but it sound deep.

Henry's brother's Interview with A-List Magazine

Oh, Brother!

Twenty-year-old Henry Lau may not be a name you instantly recognize. Born and raised in Toronto, Canada, he’s an up and coming star in both the Korean and Chinese music industries as a member of Super Junior-M, the Mando-pop extension of the widely popular Korean boy band, Super Junior.

Henry was discovered when Korean management label, SM Entertainment, held auditions in Toronto. Showcasing the violin and popping, he was featured in Super Junior’s “Don’t Don” music video and on popular variety shows, such as Korea’s “Star King.”

Amidst all this success, how would it feel to be his brother? A-Line got the chance to talk to Henry’s older brother*, a Canadian college student, about Henry’s success.

Before SM…

J.CHAN: It must be thrilling that your brother is becoming a success in Asia.

C.LAU: It’s definitely cool to see Henry have an opportunity to rise to stardom. Before he started out, I did not know anything about SM or the Asian music industry, but I knew he was going somewhere.

J.CHAN: When did he start taking up music?

C.LAU: He started taking piano lessons from my mom at about four and violin lessons at seven. I think he was indifferent towards music up until junior high when his talent for performing started to show.

J.CHAN: As a violinist, I”m pretty envious of Henry’s technique. He must’ve won some awards, right?

C.LAU: On top of local and regional violin solo competitions, he received the Silver Medal for the Royal Conservatory of Music in Canada. The Silver Medal is awarded to the soloist who obtained the highest mark in the Level 10 category.

J.CHAN: Maybe I should practice more. Do you think that if Henry were a college student he would continue his passion in music?

C.LAU: Definitely, specifically in music production, jazz, composition or arrangement. As a back-up, he would probably enroll in violin performance.

J.CHAN: Henry was in his final year of high school before auditioning for SM, did he apply to any universities?

C.LAU: After the SM auditions, Henry applied to the University of Toronto for Music Education and actually received two letters of acceptance: one for Music Education and one for Violin Performance. Currently, he’s planning to enroll part-time at Berklee College of Music in Boston during the summer to improve on his music production abilities.

The Audition and More…

J.CHAN: What was Henry’s path once he was recruited by SM Entertainment?

C.LAU: Henry was first engaged as a trainee at SM Entertainment and then debuted four months later with Super Junior-M.

J.CHAN: How did you feel when Henry auditioned for SM?

C.LAU: I didn’t even know that he was auditioning or was serious about it! Henry always did popping and violin performances for school events and had a lot of close Korean friends who danced with him. I suspect that his friends made him aware about the auditions.

J.CHAN: How did your family and friends react to the news?

C.LAU: Everyone was excited to have a potential celebrity family member or friend. A month after the auditions, a Chinese speaker at SM contacted my mother. The company offered our family an all-expense included trip to Korea for us to see the environment that Henry would train in. However, only my mother and Henry were able to go. Upon returning, all doubts were put to rest and my brother had the full support of my mom.

J.CHAN: I find it interesting that Henry, raised as a Chinese-Canadian, entered the Korean music industry. What were your feelings?

C.LAU: Entering the Korean market was an extremely good chance to engage in a culture that he otherwise might not have had the opportunity to. There weren’t any type of prejudice that we held towards the Korean market. We only had positive connotations associated with Korea as we both love Korean food.

Getting a Bit Personal…

J.CHAN: Who are Henry’s music idols?

C.LAU: Especially as he is focused in producing his own music, I feel that he admires the work of J.R. Rotem and Lady Gaga’s producer. I would also think he would like to collaborate with Usher.

J.CHAN: There is always a concern that young celebrities are caught up in the entertainment industry. Do you think fame has gotten to him at all?

C.LAU: I think the fame definitely has taken a toll on him but not in the way you’d expect. Since he’s pretty much always on tour in Asia, he doesn’t have a lot of free time and when he does, he’s usually working on his own music.

J.CHAN: Considering your brother’s success, how many people have gone up to you about him?

C.LAU: Not as many people as most would expect. I do get random Facebook and MSN adds from his fans in Asia, but in person, only friends of friends ask and even then, it is more curiosity.

J.CHAN: Do you usually introduce yourself as Henry’s brother?

C.LAU: I usually don’t. If I do, it’s because I want to find some common ground between a new person I meet, especially if I’m abroad or meet someone from Asia.

J.CHAN: Funny that I’m asking this question, but for A-Line’s female audience, what qualities does Henry like in a girl?

C.LAU: One value that Henry holds highest in girl’s qualities is kindness towards others. He likes girls that are more so than average, kinder towards everyone.

J.CHAN: I’ve always wondered do you ever get jealous of his spotlight?

C.LAU: No. When I see Henry, he’s doing something that’s maximizing his potential and it’s not something that everyone has a chance to do. I also know that our strengths lie in different areas so when I see him in the spotlight, I am excited and proud more than anything else.

*The name of Henry’s brother has been withheld upon the source’s request.

Source: A-Line Magazine

Shared by: Zunjiwu @ SJ-WORLD.NET

Credit: icepluscoffee.wordpress.com

SJM’s Zhoumi to Host Super Air-Stewardess competition in China

We have already confirmed with the staffs from the TV Channel, confirmed that Zhou Mi will be hosting the Super Air-Stewardess Competition on the 4th of July. And it will be broadcast at 20:05 live at GuangDong TV Channel.

Currently we have confirmed through the TV Channel that Zhou Mi will appear on the 4th and will also be MC-ing. However, we also received the news that there will be no Zhou Mi on the 10th. Previously, there are many who reported saying that he will also appear on the 10th and hence, up till now, we cant confirm if he is going to be appearing on the 10th.

* * Zhou Mi is currently flying to Guangzhou now, and will be reaching there at 17:40 * *

* * According to the Honeys at the airport, he is wearing white with black pants, and didn’t say anything, but was waving his hands

Credit: 周觅百度贴吧 |

Translated by: minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com

Found at: smtownjjang.wordpress.com

Yea! I'm glad he has more jobs. But please rest well.

Guest Kui4eva

I first saw Henry dancing and playing the violin during the Don't Don promotions. I thought he was such a cutie and very talented. I was excited to see him join SJ then I found out that ELFs were really against him being in the group. I am a foreigner so I see things differently and I can adapt to changes well so I don't have any problems if SM wanted to add new members. I read back then that SM created SJ to be like Morning Musume where they will add new members so when Henry appeared, I was really happy. I went to read blogs to find out more about Henry and I saw all this backlash against him. I was like :unsure:. Right then, I told myself that this fandom was crazy and so hateful and that I would never join this fandom, but I will continue to support SJ and Henry & Zhoumi by buying their albums. I didn't want to be lumped in with a bunch of crazy fangirls.

I once asked back in 2007 an ELF about the "Only 13" slogan. She explained to me that it's not fair for the original 13 members to have a new member added in because Henry didn't trained with them and he will be enjoying a success that he didn't earn. I wanted to argue with this ELF and tell her what she was thinking is wrong but I was too lazy to argue with her since she was holding to that belief for her dear life. She just hated Henry so much. After I realize how stubborn the ELFs were, I told myself I will never be an ELF because of this stupidity of "only 13." Henry and Zhoumi deserve a chance. I support SJ including Henry & Zhoumi but I will never align myself with a bunch of lunatics.

I really hate the "Only 13" slogan. It turns my stomach when I see that. When I think of SJ, I also think about Henry and Zhoumi. I ONLY THINK 15. 15 people! I would like them to enjoy their success with SJ too. If the members of SJ can accept the two, why can't the fans? and what's up with this slogan "13 as one and 15 as a family"? People see them as two entities? I only see "ONE". Leeteuk has to come up with this slogan to satisfy the ELFs? Sorry but that's so wrong. With this slogan, the boys are still separated from the main family. Some fans would say that the two are satisfy at the position they are in. If you were in their shoes, how will you feel?

I don't know why and how ELFs allow the hate for Henry and Zhoumi to go on for so long. I always knew Henry and Zhoumi were having a hard time because fans were being mean to them. From 2007 to 2010, the boys were still booed and screamed out onstage. NOBODY DID ANYTHING! This non-action disgusts me. Nobody took their sides to stand up to ELFs that only believe in 13. Finally, Siwon got angry at ELFs and told them to shut-up at a concert and they so deserved it! I think the boys have been holding it in because they didn't want to pissed off their fans. Once you pissed off fans, they might not want to buy your music or support you anymore. I wished somebody in SJ had done this sooner. I guess better late than never. Also, thank gawd to Heechul for forcing the audience to say Henry's and Zhoumi's name. That's so awesome! At these concerts that Henry and Zhoumi attended, why didn't the other ELFs try to protect them but instead they allow the "only 13" to scream horrible things at them? These ELFs are just as guilty as the only 13 fans. Nobody stood up against these "only 13" people. They allow the hate to be build up against Henry and Zhoumi. This same hate is infecting new fans of SJ and taking on that same belief of "Only 13".

Henry is such a talented boy. He gave up everything in Canada to pursue his dreams. If he knew that ELFs wouldn't accept him, he would of stayed in school and gotten his education. He could of been a great violinist playing around the world in an orchestra. I think because of his contract with SM so he had to stay on. He probably had to go through a lot of mental pain with all the hating going on. It took a letter from Henry for fans to finally feel his heartbreak. It was so overdue and late. Fans should of known better. I read that letter and I just cried and cried so much because I felt his burden of being an outcast of SJ. He's from Taiwan and fans from that country booed him. They didn't even support their own kind. How sad is that?

I hope someday Henry and Zhoumi can join the original SJ. Hankyung left to have a solo career and Kibum is more into acting. They're down two members plus Kangin left to go to the military. Also, other members from Super Junior would have to go to the military soon. They are going to be down many members in the future. Can ELFs stop denying Henry's and Zhoumi's membership to SJ? For all the wrongs that ELFs have made Henry & Zhoumi suffered through, it's only right for ELFs to petition to have the two joined the main group. I feel like I can forgive ELFs for being selfish if they make a wrong into a right.

I am an outsider that is looking in this fandom and I see a lot of injustice and hypocritical actions. When haters bash SJ for being gay, ELFs come quickly to defend the boys and citing the hate as prejudice. However, ELFs do the same thing too to Henry & Zhoumi. This is the worst fandom I have ever seen.

<b>Henry</b> posted in the HenryBa@BaiduTieba at early morning March 8th. Sigh... How bad should an Idol feel that he comes to his own fansite for comfort.

Here is what Henry said:

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Dear all,I really don't understand. Aren't people supposed to care and to protect what is their own? We speak the same language, eat the same food, have the same customs and yet we are not welcome in our own country to perform. All we want to do is to express ourselves through performing and music but how can we do this when there is so much hate? Don't you find it funny how we can perform in every other country without any problems except for our own home country? I I left my friends, family, and everything else back in Canada to pursue a dream all alone here in Asia. As a result, I have been hated ever since I first debuted in Korea in 2006 from fans. What more do you want from me? How do you think I or we both feel every time we go up on stage knowing people will be screaming for us to get off? I've tried to laugh it off for far too long now and can't hold it in anymore. Just to let you know�we have feelings too. I will continue to work my hardest to bring the best performances for you all but today I'd just like to let you know a little about how I feel in the inside. I'm almost all out of breathe.

However...

qinxian men...

mitang men�

xiexie nimen

Thank you so much

I hope you all understand what I'm feeling.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'm going to the SM Town concert. If Henry and Zhoumi are showing up, I expect loads of support from everybody. If I hear any rude shouts towards the boys, I'm going to get out of my seat and hunt the people down and give them a piece of my mind.

Guest Joshorty

Anyone who bought their first mini album Super Girl CD+DVD version please pm me.

Anyway it's been a long while since I've kept my radar on for Asian pop music scene. I know it's late but Super Girl is a dang catchy song. The eye candy Jessica is just TSsssssssss hot in that music video. As for Hangeng gone, I'm happy for the dude. As for the future of these guys, well we'll see. Anyway I better buy their first mini album. Yoo Young Jin - always providing slick tracks.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BoA44

Hello I am looking for the song that was on the cyworld Henry, is a wordless melody called "Song of Nature" by Henry!

He said the name is "Song Of Nature"

but I do not find the song, is that friend you heard?

help me: '(

Guest areej_05

what's the news about the other sj-m members? mainly zhoumi and henry?

i see zhoumi from time to time and he's also doing a show with heenim now but what about henry? i barely hear news from him anymore, is he studyng in uni already?

ah i kind of miss sj-m, they were one of the most active sub-groups.. good to know at least that hankyung is making waves with his comeback

Hello I am looking for the song that was on the cyworld Henry, is a wordless melody called "Song of Nature" by Henry!

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived