Lee Dong Gun's Younger Brother Killed In Syndey!

Guest itz Nhari

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CitrusFlower

Chinese people, God XXXX them!!!!

oh please. I know that guy who went around killing people in V-tech had some problems but he went killing INNOCENT people in each class he went in. Those people were just as innocent as lee dong gun brother.I'm sure not hating korean because of what he did, He killed a veitnamese guy am I hating?

This was so scary. I read the news from popseoul and came back here to check. It was true. Oh my goodness...

RIP.

PS: This thread could be closed if people keep coming and bringing up racist issues. I totally don't find that sensible to blame and go curse at a whole country for individual's faults at all.

Somebody needs to make more sense before talking!

EDIT: Hey, did I get it wrong, or according to the video provided, the guy in green tee in CCTV was not Lee Dong-gun's brother? It seems to be his friend or so...

Guest my sweet love*

OMG What in Gods name....

RIP.

This is so unfair. I hope Lee Dong Gun and his family and friends get through this difficult time in a healthy manner...

T_T

Guest bloopy_babo

That is insane. That really is sad to see Asian on Asian gang violence. I cant believe this is just not in America but also in Australia.

Guest ange1gir116

it is sooo sad to hear of this horrific incident.

may his brother rip and the other victim recover asap.

Guest imogene_af

EDIT: Hey, did I get it wrong, or according to the video provided, the guy in green tee in CCTV was not Lee Dong-gun's brother? It seems to be his friend or so...

That's how I understood it too, they said the friend who died early on was outside in the streets.

Please can we not get racist here?

2qnr6lw.gif

A picture of his brother with LDG and his mom.

Guest manlytoe

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's just so shocking. may he rip and bless his family.

Guest mikasaranghae

Is this really true? Someone said it's just a friend of LDG's brother, not him died.

anyone knows? Thank you.

Guest supertammie

:o

He was so young!

My condolences to his family... I feel I can empathize since I lost my sister almost three years ago.

People never think that these type of things would happen to them or the people they're close to, and when it does... it's like a part of your life is taken away.

I'm happy the culprits have been caught though. Maybe this way, his family will get better closure.

Guest yooniceland

.... ohhh my goodness.

i dont really have much to say.

i hope lee dong gun's doing well.

R.I.P to his brother/

Archived