Lee Dong Gun's Younger Brother Killed In Syndey!

Guest itz Nhari

Oh my gosh. What has the world come to? Seriously.

It's bad enough to hear that young students were

just randomly stabbed, but to hear that one of them

was your family member, let alone your younger brother?

God, I just wish there weren't any people like this.

Rest in peace. I pray for Lee Dong Gun and his family.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clicheterms

holy crap, are you serious??

omg.

(sorry to bring this up, but this is just as crazy random as heath ledger's death. wtf :|)

<3 tiffo

Guest x_asianaddict

OMFG thats just really shocking & sad ;'( Why did it turn out to be LDGs brother though ?

Its such a small world . People like this surely think its COOL oh wow .. get a life !

losing a family member to murder is probably one of the worst ways to experience a loss. esp a younger siblings'. i wish donggun's family the best of luck~ RIP. [[hope the other person in critical condition is doing well]]

-edit

the video.. oh my... "pleading for help" this is such a sad scene.

Guest imogene_af

My heart goes out to the family, it must be so hard to learn that someone you love and your blood have such a violent death.

I hope they get justice and I hope they find peace. My thoughts and prayers with them.

This is so sad. You can see his brother fighting for his life on SC (fall down on the ground). He has his whole life ahead of him. It must be very devastating for LDG and his family especially his mom and dad. I feel for them!

Guest rainidy

OMG, this is so sad. I hope LDG's brother RIP. I can never imagine losing a brother like that. Hope he and his family can get over this.

Guest smile-jw

I was so shocked reading the title. Thats terrible....I can't belive it.. R.I.P. Lee Dong Gun and his family must be going through a very hard time right now.

Guest ESTHER.

this is so.. tragic..

i cant believe how idiotic and senseless some people in this world are..

im so heart broken to hear this, i send my prayers to lee donggun and his family.

RIP <3

Guest tlatnwks

I mean c'mon crime happens to regular people, I know.. but to a celebrity's brother? That's just crazy. XXXX richard simmons.

um im sorry but what you just said was pretty stupid.

"regualr people"? so if the person who died wasnt lee dong guns brother, then it wouldnt matter?

just to tell you, hes a person too. it doesnt matter who his brother is, its the fact that someone took away an innocent life.

we're all "people". as shocking as it may sound, even celebrities too.

Chinese people, God XXXX them!!!!

I bet you say the same when the Virginia Tech happened? Blaming a certain race as a whole just because the killer is one?

Guest CitrusFlower

this is sad But I've notice that he has more sympathy because he's the brother of a celeb, I have sympathy from him but if he was a normal guy people will well sad but not as much.

RIP

Archived