Lee Dong Gun's Younger Brother Killed In Syndey!

Guest itz Nhari

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest foowdx3

Chinese people, God XXXX them!!!!

wtf is your problem. it's not even confirmed that it was chinese gangs who did this or not.

anyways, it's really tragic that LDG's younger brother was a victim of the stabbing. what's more unfortunate is that he was so young too...condolences to their family. RIP...

Guest bonbons

what the hell? that was uncalled for. this kind of crime happens everywhere, and it's not only the chinese people. Do we Have to have another Vtech incident happening? (sorry for bringing that up but it's just to show that anybody can do this kind of crime) to pinpoint just the chinese is just rude.

Guest i.said.hi

I just saw this on daum.

I can't believe it.

What are the odds of being LDG's brother?

I'm in shock. Such a sensless, idotic life can affect a whole nation, a family; it can rob someone of their life.

Those murders better be sentenced for a long time, or else not only I but Korean people will be pissed.

ugh. You too, should be punished for your immaturity and racism. -_-

Guest mikamoui

gee what's with people these days -____-; i wonder how those 18 yr olds would feel if someone killed someone that they loved pfft.

RIP

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

wow that's so unexpected

made lee dong gun and his family stay strong through this tough time

poor guy, he's the same age as me

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

get a life a rsehole

jeez

you're making koreans look bad :rolleyes:

Guest aegyolicious

my condolences.

let's try not to forget that..whether or not..the guy killed was LDG's brother..it would have been

an equally brutal murder.. i think sometimes it's hard not to be affected more by a celebrity/their family member/your own race

tragedy.. but it's sad that these things happen on a daily basis.

Archived