[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mizzlinhie

*wave* Hey sis LaBelle and ayuko :)

the news say that YEH new KBS drama won't affect Goong 2 , so I'm hoping that there's still a chance that she'll come back :)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest echoRy

LIQUIDFIR transd the KBS article heading saying YEH acting for KBS wouldn't affect G2.

so if the article really is true, then atleast there is still hope for us YEH_in_G2 supporters.

*crossing fingers and toes*

my Dear Mizz ...

i really wonder how true was the Reports ...

really can't trust them ... first they said EH

going to take up Goong 2 ...

but later EH clarify in her cy saying no such words ...

now again news ...

so i really had to wait for EH herself tell us in her own CY ...

sis linhie&aYuko 1st I want to say sorry bout what i post at JJH thread,i also sun want to make our troops looks bad...hope u wont KICK me from the troops but I just culdn't take it anymore...after all im just not that perfect...mianhae :(

Guest summermaniac1982

hi summermaniac

glad 2 meet u,, i'm indonesian too!

u're da 1st indonesian i've ever seen in dis site

so.. :D:D

can't wait to see goong in tv (there's 13eps of princess lulu, so we might have 2 wait til next month maybe?! or in the end of june :( sad )

hii dear akanecha...

yea litle cant waited but i think princess lulu's not bad..

so just be patien...chingu...

Guest mizzlinhie

my Dear Mizz ...

i really wonder how true was the Reports ...

really can't trust them ... first they said EH

going to take up Goong 2 ...

but later EH clarify in her cy saying no such words ...

now again news ...

so i really had to wait for EH herself tell us in her own CY ...

I understand how you're feeling right now ayuko, we cant really trust the news . But thats our only hope right now, so instead of worrying so much I tried to believe in this one :( . Don't worry too much ayuko, hopefully we'll have the answer soon enough. JJH and YEH please come back for Goong 2!! :tears:

sis linhie&aYuko 1st I want to say sorry bout what i post at JJH thread,i also sun want to make our troops looks bad...hope u wont KICK me from the troops but I just culdn't take it anymore...after all im just not that perfect...mianhae :(

No biggie sis LaBelle, I know how you felt. I felt the same way too, but I found a solution for myself. I tend to ignore some of the posts that I find it useless for me :) You should try to do the same thing and you won't feel so depress or angry about it anymore. We love you just like other BB girls, so don't worry we'll always behind you to support you. When you're sad or angry, just PM one of us, and you'll definitely feel better. I did the samething last time, and OMO i feel much more better after getting all the advises and comforts from other BB girls. I love you BB girls with all my heart. :blush:

Goong fans, please help spread and sign the petition :)

http://www.petitiononline.com/goong2/petition.html

Don't lose hope, still no answer about whether the main leads will return or not. So let pray together :lol: We still have a little hope.

Thanks sis linhie maybe I just stressed out bcoz of my work en tried to get a Fun Chat here en look if there's anything new bout Goong2,JJH,YEH...en what I found is...well u know...Sorry once again yah...hohoho

YES please Support Goong 2...till they make any statement...we culd still hoping en do sumthing to make Goong 2 stick upe with the Original Cast!!!

Guest aq_aj

Hi akanechan and summermaniacs!! I'm from Indonesia too... I guess there are lots of Indonesian Goongers who visit this thread frequently but only being silent readers. Coz I often see 'indonesian' nicks in the 'users who reading this thread' list.

BTW...Can't wait until Indosiar airs Goong!!! But princess Lulu is a little bit long, 20 episodes. And sometimes, when Indosiar says 'soon', they don't really mean it. I mean, remember what happened to "sun never sets", "love 2000", and "Sorry I Love You"?? Indosiar said that they will be airing them "SOON" but after some weeks, the trailers never showed up again, and then Indosiar aired them like...months after it. Hope this won't happen to Goong... :angry:

Im sure Indosiar will air it aq_aj...well not that soon...but they will...since it's already BOOMING in Indonesia...even bfor it's officialy aired....hahaha...u know what I mean lah...versi bajakan na...wakakak

Guest aq_aj

Im sure Indosiar will air it aq_aj...well not that soon...but they will...since it's already BOOMING in Indonesia...even bfor it's officialy aired....hahaha...u know what I mean lah...versi bajakan na...wakakak

Ya, LaBelle, I'm also sure that Indosiar will air Goong, but what I can not believe is that "SEGERA" thing that they put on the trailer. It seems that for INDOSIAR 2 months and more can also be considered as "SOON"... :sweatingbullets:

Anyway...for me....BAJAKAN is the best...hahaha... :D I wouldn't know about Princess Hours if they didn't sell the pirated DVDs here... And it won't be so popular here like it is now, kalo bajakannya ga ada... :phew:

I understand how you're feeling right now ayuko, we cant really trust the news . But thats our only hope right now, so instead of worrying so much I tried to believe in this one :( . Don't worry too much ayuko, hopefully we'll have the answer soon enough. JJH and YEH please come back for Goong 2!! :tears:

23_31_7.gif to the Managers

of JH and EH ... let them be together again ...

forget about making lotza of money ...

they will help you earn more if you pple let them

take up Goong 2 ...

aq_aj how culd we live en keep updating w/o Bajakan....wakakakak...btw do u know (or jalready join) any korean fans club in jakarta???

I hope Indonesian Goongers will hold up sum meeting...

Wakakakak aYuko ur sooo funny...hahaha...r the PD en managers joining Soompi...kekekeke

Guest aq_aj

aq_aj how culd we live en keep updating w/o Bajakan....wakakakak...btw do u know (or jalready join) any korean fans club in jakarta???

I hope Indonesian Goongers will hold up sum meeting...

Nope...I don't know any korean fans club in Jakarta. But will let u know if I got any info about it.

Meeting for Indonesian Goongers? That sounds nice...but will be kinda hard to realized since we're from many different cities...and even provinces...and islands

Guest aq_aj

Ooooh..I see. Yang jelas donk ngomongnya, mbak....:P. jadi bingung...

BTW, what is TVXQ? Give me more details about that club...maybe i'll join it.

Ooowww..not Indonesian Goongers then. Batavian Goongers...wakakak...

23_11_59.gif ...

let us know what the result ...

i don't think PD will see this soompi ...

just begged the managers ...

let EH and JH do whatever they want ...

we WANT GOONG 2 ... GOONG 2 ... GOONG 2 ...

ha ha ha

Guest aq_aj

23_11_59.gif ...

let us know what the result ...

i don't think PD will see this soompi ...

just begged the managers ...

let EH and JH do whatever they want ...

we WANT GOONG 2 ... GOONG 2 ... GOONG 2 ...

ha ha ha

We're planning on sending the petition to the production company, MBC and to their managements but...we still don't know the address for YEH's management. Anyone can help?

Archived