[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

HELP!!!

I can't seem to find the song that plays whenever there's a sad scene.

For example, in episode 23, when Yul is crying to Halma Mama (the great queen), the music start's playing.

Or when Chaegyung and Shin finally confess to each other. This is right before they kiss!

I've been in the OST thread, but I've downloaded each one, and it doesn't work.

Can someone help me please?!

The song is called Icepond and it wasn't included in the OST. Check the first page (1st post), a download link is available under "additional songs" :).

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aSiAn_cHiCk09

Aahhhh! I LOVE GOONG!!! I'm watching it right now (why else would I be here)!!! I'm ADDICTED to GOONG ^_^!!!! one of my friend asked me if i'm obsessed with it today, of course i am!!! i heard that there is a second season, is there?

GOONG FAN!!! SHIN + CHAEGYUNG = FOREVER (well in the show)!!!!

Tiffany

Guest rainz*gurl

saw this at dcgung...Broke Back Mountain starring Lee Shin & Lee Yul :phew:

11467764406xk.jpg

OH MY GOD JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR :crazy::blink::wacko: wat is da for?? BROKEBACK?? they can nvr be brokeback cos all the girls will be heartbroken seriously :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest kimchibabygurl

101% sure about that! the preview was shown at a private event organized by the station. they will also be showing My Name is Kim Sam Soon!

keep a look out follks... let's hope that the Goong Fever will start in Singapore and hope that there's a chance for the cast to do a promotional tour here!!!!

okay! this is very good news! private event..hmm.. i hope they will show the previews on TV soon! finally singapore tv station is fast enough to acquire korean dramas, like GOONG!

i have made 3 on my friends get addicted to GOONG! yeah!

Guest mizzlinhie
:D everyone seem to be so exciting about goong 2 !!! Hope MBC will give us more news on it. OMG I'm so obsess with Goong, can't wait animore :(

Guest beary

101% sure about that! the preview was shown at a private event organized by the station. they will also be showing My Name is Kim Sam Soon!

keep a look out follks... let's hope that the Goong Fever will start in Singapore and hope that there's a chance for the cast to do a promotional tour here!!!!

Thanks gebera for filling us in with this info.. But I dont think it will be out so soon.. cos usually we will have to wait for Starhub Cable to show the drama before it will go to Ch U... :sweatingbullets:

Guest bibi

HELP!!!

I can't seem to find the song that plays whenever there's a sad scene.

For example, in episode 23, when Yul is crying to Halma Mama (the great queen), the music start's playing.

Or when Chaegyung and Shin finally confess to each other. This is right before they kiss!

I've been in the OST thread, but I've downloaded each one, and it doesn't work.

Can someone help me please?!

try the one in OST 1 link below the last song i think the song you are referring is the song "PARROT" by howl...i forgot the hanggeul of that song but you can dl it thru the OST section of soompi! Goodluck!

Guest thuytien

is anyone selling goong necklace. I know Hazy is selling them but there is a waiting list but someone esle was also but forgot the name... i really want to get one... thanks!!!

I LOVE YUL... cries everytime i listen to Perhaps Love because of Yul feeling towards CG and not get her..

Guest chopsticksandspoon

ahehe.. ^ i supper agree with you... yul+cg! ahehe...

wait, shin+cg because yul is MINE!

anywas, i'll just ask agan, what song is that yul was singing on ep13, where he was playing it on his fone?

Guest ikesan

is anyone selling goong necklace. I know Hazy is selling them but there is a waiting list but someone esle was also but forgot the name... i really want to get one... thanks!!!

I LOVE YUL... cries everytime i listen to Perhaps Love because of Yul feeling towards CG and not get her..

Yeh.. i do like Shin and CG together, but i really pity Yul. He deserves to be happy too.. Hope in Goong2 he can find a new love :rolleyes:

I'm rewatchin goong again while I'm suppose to be doing my hw haha :P

I still doing the get part in episode 13 I think where CG and Shin has to sleep together cuz the great queen and shin mother made them to there was this scene where Yul keeps on saying "Dirty...Dirty...Dirty...Its very dirty!" I sorta don't understand it. is it because his mother use dirty tricks or the royal family or that CG in his view will be "dirty" by Shin?

Guest jhing

OMG! That Brokeback Mountain pic cracked me up! :lol:

Thanks for all the BTS pics DallasE!

I can't wait for Goong to be shown in the Philippines! Wehehehe

Guest saf

.... there was this scene where Yul keeps on saying "Dirty...Dirty...Dirty...Its very dirty!" I sorta doing understand it. is it because his mother use dirty tricks or the royal family or that CG in his view will be "dirty" by Shin?

it's coz he thinks CG will be tainted by shin

Guest bloodboy

First time posting in this thread. How is this drama? Is it good? Heard a lot of ppl saying its AWESOME. and WOW 1860 post. Thats a lot. :blink:

First time posting in this thread. How is this drama? Is it good? Heard a lot of ppl saying its AWESOME. and WOW 1860 post. Thats a lot. :blink:

-->are you kidding, its one great drama! i recommend you watch it! the post reached until that number coz there are a number of fans of Goong.. :P im done watching it so its a countdown for me til the next season..

p.s. i dreamt of YUL! his so darn adorable in my dream.. ;)

-->are you kidding, its one great drama! i recommend you watch it! the post reached until that number coz there are a number of fans of Goong.. :P im done watching it so its a countdown for me til the next season..

p.s. i dreamt of YUL! his so darn adorable in my dream.. ;)

Lol... Yeah , lee-chan is right..This is a great drama..I'm hooked by it just by watching the preview..Lol..Watch it... :D Have fun!!!

Puahhah look at the amount of pages in here and u wil know if u shld watch it.

this is a great drama because u cry, u curse and swear and u get so warm up because of HOT kisses..

so it covers ALL emotions under the sun. thatz why u shld start watchin NOW

Archived