[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest vignette

Thanks for posting the translation miserable. I agree with the manager that there is nothing wrong if they chat and shop together since they are close friends.

Rebby thanks for bringing that up. I was really thinking that maybe season 2 will start with CG waking up from a dream and the writer will come up with another scenario for the four characters. It's the only possible way to bring Yul and Hyorin again to the story.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miserable

^^ hehe as much as i want to take the credit, i didnt post it, you should thank yinsyung*|| for posting it.

thank you to the subbing team. we really appreciate what you guys are doing. wow, almost done good job guys.

i see there's alot of filipino's in here hi guys, im a fil. too :)

Guest mayetlovesjisung

credits: 小洋洋啊 @ kdocn

Translation: All basically just news of them both going off to Bali...for their respective photoshoots and how they may take the oppurtunity to take a holiday.

I'll just translate the bolded text -

Yesterday morning, some people caught JJH and YEH walking around/shopping the airport's Duty Free stores together.

However, YEH's manager said: "They just happened to coincindently catch the same flight only. YEH was originally supposed to take the flight to Bali yesterday, but because of her having to shoot an advertisement she had to postpone flying out. Added to there being no flights tomorrow (T/N: now, today), we were forced to fly out today (T/N: i.e. yesterday), .

Anyway, the two of them have become close friends due to having filmed a drama together, can't they chat or shop together?"

Translator's own notes: YEH's Manager strikes again! so much explaning to do...hhehehe {what?}

So it is fate that they must fly out; either that, or contrary to the manager's explanations they orginally planned it that way.

Whatever it is - it's working in our favour ^^ HROHROHRORH

{falls}

i want to see them shopping together XD

-yinyin

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE SOOO DEFENSIVE ABOUT YEH AND JJH SHOPPING TOGETHER AT THE AIRPORT?!

Hmmmn?! Hahaha! So okay fine. They shopped together. What's wrong with lovers shopping together?! Wakekeke! They can just say "They were at the airport on their way to Bali for a photoshoot. SEPARATE photoshoot and they happen to bump into each other and decided that they want to shop because they're good friends..."

Wahahaha! Yeah right! I hope we can have pics of them shopping together! SWEET! Hahaha!

so yeah.. its NOT a dream!!! hehe :lol:

Whew! I don't want to see another Lovers in Paris thingy again. Hahaha! Thanks for the info Rebby. I wanted to add you in friendster but I can't huhuhu!

Guest kaikze mitsukai

srry but i would like to knw is there a thread that is basically about Kim Jung Hoon? ;___; im such a fan. awww... theres going to be a pic of them shoppin together sooner or later. wow this thread is moving so fast. cant keep up.

Guest cheli001

^^ hehe as much as i want to take the credit, i didnt post it, you should thank yinsyung*|| for posting it.

thank you to the subbing team. we really appreciate what you guys are doing. wow, almost done good job guys.

i see there's alot of filipino's in here hi guys, im a fil. too :)

yes.. you're right... subbing team is doing a great job. Thanks subbing team!!!

btw, hi.. i'm fil too... fil-chi to be exact.

Guest miserable

kaikze mitsukai, here's the link to KJH's thread.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19880

cheli, wow i didnt know there would be alot of fil in here. thats cool.

edit: i dont if this was posted here before, but i just wanted to share it with you guys:

here's JJH singing: http://youtube.com/watch?v=lc2ReIMInX0

he can sing. does anyone know what song that is and who sang it??

i asked her if GOONG is just a dream of CG - remember at the beginning of 1st episode, the narration by CG made it seem like its just her fantasy that the royal family is still around - she said NO.. its not a dream... and they are trying to fine tune it (i reckon from that 'mistake' they made on the narration part)...

so yeah.. its NOT a dream!!! hehe :lol:

Thank goodness it's not a dream! haha... thanks for the tidbits and for asking that one million dollar question, Rebby ^_^

I agree with _yinsyung*|| about hos YEH's manager (?) strikes again with her comments :lol:

I'm beginning to really think that she's trying too hard to cover it up puehehe~~

but o well, I won't blame her. Seems like in Korea, JJH-YEH have become such a spotlight in the showbiz, even the news anchor from YTN News was making a remark (with her own 'footnote'), of "Is the Royal couple will become a Real couple...?" and they gave examples of those celebrities who got together after they've work together in a drama/movie. kekeke...

I wish ppl just leave them alone for a while! :P

It must be hard to develop a relationship with every eye watching on them.

Poor couple... :phew:

our beloved Royal Couple pics

credz: dcinside

perhapslove0tj.jpg

jjhyehbw9nj.jpg

1144385040neverdie8cl.jpg

^ po-syop but I still like it hehe..

{edited:}

airporttwo8dv.jpg

^ Eh? o________O?

is this po-syop also? :o

Oh. boo hoo. -.- thanks Pika. hehe..

here's another happy family pic that I hope to see in Season 2 ^^

1144389340a4b7a4b7a4b78op.jpg

^ I think it was posted before, 600-1000 pages back lolz.

1144389248c6f7bdbac5cd5hz.jpg

^ oh no! Alfred!! :lol: *chuckles*

Guest kaotsun

hey everyone...

ermm...

i'm kinda new here...

lol...

n i started downloding til ep.14..

then i could fine any MU link for it..

so..are there ani?

b'coz MU is the only way i can dl rite now..

i've tried the sendspace but none of the links are working..

i also dun hav CB..

so..ani1 knos or hav the MU or sum working links then plz PM or reply me here?

thank u sooo much guys in adv~^^*

(it doesn't hav 2 b a HQ..i onli want MQ :D )

Guest JAMIEE

does anybody have this one instrumental song

that's not included in the OST?

the song played before long kiss scene.

Guest cutina124

I'm so behind I finished episode 19, and I love Yul. I mean yeah for Shin if he would just tell her how he feels. But I love the Yul is being more agressive and yet his voice still has that sing song quality. I wish I could be her and take Yul and run for America.

Guest donilpark

can someone please help me to translit this? its from ep 2 ending... i try seaching at page 45 to 150... aggh not found..

datuk26ik.jpg

err soorryyy.. its LQ

First year of Gwanghwa, 1945.

Liberation from the Japanese occupation.

Seongjo, who had been leading independence movement, returns (from Manchuria to Korea).

Restoration of the Imperial Household by the demand of the people.

Foundation of Republic of Korea under constitutional monarchy.

Guest jenniful92

please update teh scanlations :D i can't wait to see what happens! puahahah so funny :) also are there episode 18, 21, 22, 23, 24? sorry to be a drag x-x please pm if possible, these boards go so fast ^^:

Guest miserable

hey everyone...

ermm...

i'm kinda new here...

lol...

n i started downloding til ep.14..

then i could fine any MU link for it..

so..are there ani?

b'coz MU is the only way i can dl rite now..

i've tried the sendspace but none of the links are working..

i also dun hav CB..

so..ani1 knos or hav the MU or sum working links then plz PM or reply me here?

thank u sooo much guys in adv~^^*

(it doesn't hav 2 b a HQ..i onli want MQ :D )

umm if you want you can watch the episodes in youtube.com

does anyone know the song JJH sings in the interview? the link is in my post(the first post in this page.)

Guest rongxanhtihon

Talk about JJH and YEH as a couple if that is true. Who do you guys think like who first? HIHIHI! Just a thought! JJH like YEH first or YEH like JJH first?

Guest miserable

rongxanhtihon, hmm maybe they both started liking each other at the same time?? lol oh wells as long as they like each other, hopefully.

1144389248c6f7bdbac5cd5hz.jpg

^ oh no! Alfred!! :lol: *chuckles*

haha i find this picture so cute. lol look at JJH's expression.

Guest rongxanhtihon

I know huh, as long as they like each other that's all important. Oh yeah! I just remember something, when I watch Goong 1.5, I noticed when the MC mention about KJW or ??? that buff guy from XMen show. JJH react is a little bit weird, could he be jealous??? and I think someone mention about this scene before, too.

Archived