• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haydee

wow, i probably have two weeks' worth of catching up with this thread =p

i uploaded episode 23 [HQ] in sendspace, enjoy <3

click away

i can't believe it's ending =o

This link does not work, its showing an error in that URL itself. but thanks for the try!

Edit: It works now.

Guest sparkled_silver

This link does not work, its showing an error in that URL itself. but thanks for the try!

i dont download high quality, but froim clicking the link it works

i have been a longtime lurker in this thread and i've enjoyed reading everything in this thread, sharing all the joys, tears, anger, and the anticipation of waiting for the next episode . . .

right now the last episode for this season in just starting and before this series ends i would like to dedicate the chorus of this song (being sung by my favorite irish boys in their latest album) to Lee Shin and Shin Chae Gyung:

Let the world stop turning, Let the sun stop burning

Let them tell me love's not worth going through

If all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart

The only dream that matter have come true

In this life, I was loved by you

Guest lavenderorchid

I'm using the link mms://live.imbc.com/OnAirTV but it keep buffering.It killing me.Argggghhhhhh.

I miss yesterday episode because I have to do my stupid assignment and finally I have the time to watch the link doesn't work.

Is there other link I could use other than tvants?

WOW.2nd time I own a page.

I'm using the link mms://live.imbc.com/OnAirTV but it keep buffering.It killing me.Argggghhhhhh.

I miss yesterday episode because I have to do my stupid assignment and finally I have the time to watch the link doesn't work.

i'm using mms://live.imbc.com/OnAirTV too but it seems fine..maybe its the internet connection or probably too many users..

Guest rainie_chu

I think it's buffering a lot coz a lot of people are watching...what's the tvants link?

Ooooooooh, the Queen and Bigung are talking...CG just called her Mom! ^^

Guest chigurl

you can try this link...mms://stream.jejumbc.com/jeju_tv...use winamp to play, although evryting mite buffer since evryone is tryin to watch..goodluck

I use the same link, it was buffering quite a lot at the start. but it seems a bit better (still buffering but not as much). :)

Not sure I can watch them whole way through though.... I'm at work :P

Really love the last episode.... :D

Archived