• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

my CB froze in the middle! it only had one hour and a second to go!!! =[

aww that sucks

so anyone have YSI ep. 7 ...working link? LQ version

thanks to anyone in advance!

Well said joeyclaire... First part of the show both were so uneasy first nite back in palace after sharing on one bed/ room at CG parent's hse.. :P

Shin is also kind of used / like CG hugging him from the back and there we can see he turned his back & kept asking CG to do so.. haha.. damn wrong timing for the servant to turn up..

Hyorin will try to befriend CG and with the opportunity to get close to Shin..... otherwise why would she invited her over to the horse club...

yeah i think she will..

she is so arHGGGg i think she will make use of cg to have the chance to get close to shin

PUhaha...well its a good thing he did. It's a nice name, but then he would have the same name as the music producer/singer/songwriter-Joo Young Hoon. Hehe

yeah u like JJH better too.. lOlx.. and he looked so hot when he was young.. he is even hotter NOW

yeah anGELINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u are back....

*cries.. hugs.. o lost alot of slp last night girl*

and yeah. i hope the author comes out with the next wk asap..

she claims that she is gonna end it at 12~~ so i HOPE itz soon before the drama ends. woOhoo

oh u need more rest u :( ...and i can just imagine what u went through. that "kiss" bothered me all throughout my classes and then on my way to my bf's place. i couldn't shake it away either :crazy:

Shin is also kind of used / like CG hugging him from the back and there we can see he turned his back & kept asking CG to do so.. haha.. damn wrong timing for the servant to turn up..

:lol:EunHye looked so perverted in that scene, it was so funny! she was practically drooling on Shin's sexy pink sweater covered back :wub: (although Shin right now is not making me very happy <_< )

Guest meabxwb

this is an amazing drama. ahaha. even tho not understanding the scenes are seriously halarious. shin is so handsome. ahaha. i hate it that girl rejected him first and now saying CG doesnt have the right to be with him by his side? ooooh. well. the bed scenes are SOOOOOOOOOOO funny. she droolz on him. ahahaa. and how they kicked each other b4 sleeping. and at the end how they both sleep b4 morning. that was funny. like goong. its getting better and better..

gaaaaaaah!!! i was planning on not watching this week's eps and watch it next week when the subs come out but your poasts and photos are driving me crazy!!! i'll definitely be watching the eps 7 & 8 tonight even without the subs.

Guest SassyWacky

hey does anyone have the gifs of these scenes??? i remmeber someone posted them a while back but i couldnt save them... i would go back to look but theres almost 400 pgs!!!! speaking of which.. THIS forum moves SOOOOO fast!!! i cant keep up! :S haha... wow... seriously there has been only 6 epis and already almost 400 pgs??? sheesh by the end of this drama there will be 2000 pga GUARANTEED!!! haha...

i cant wait for wednesday! EEEKKKK! :lol:

-edit-

after ALLLLL this time of being the second post on a page... IM THE FIRST!!!! I EFFIN OWN THIS PAGE!!! MUHAHA. :lol:

Cool avatar sOo.RiM.eE....I likee. Do you mind sharing it? I was soo happy and relief today when I got home and saw my sis online. Yeppie....I finally got my internet back.

oh u need more rest u :( ...and i can just imagine what u went through. that "kiss" bothered me all throughout my classes and then on my way to my bf's place. i couldn't shake it away either :crazy:

:lol:EunHye looked so perverted in that scene, it was so funny! she was practically drooling on Shin's sexy pink sweater covered back :wub: (although Shin right now is not making me very happy <_< )

itz juz torturin.. i wish epi 9 is there and they can get over with it. duh~~ get over with it ASAP.

itz a torturin feelin. i juz cant stop thinkin bout it.. omg.. this has nv hapen to me b4.. goong has drove me mad

i love the scene shin played with the pillows.. mimickin the times he had at cg's hse lOlx

(*sOo.RiM.eE* : there are 8 epis already lOlx

Guest SassyWacky

saturday has past (well obviously u all know that), are there no new NG's at all? i guess not since they would have been posted already if there were. <<< :blush: i'm being redundant...sorry.

mangosteen - pretty avatars, i just changed my av, but i've taken the 1st and the last for future use. thanx a lot.

Angie - nice caps, Yul is quite pleasant to look at.

<random thought> Angie, everytime i see ur name i do a double take, cause most people call me Angie instead of my full name Angeline. actually i think there are alot of Angie's on soompi. <random thought>

Angeline, you have a cool avatar too? Will I be able to find it in the first page of this thread?

Guest BokuWaShinigami

Can someone please PM me another HQ link for epi.8 :( please!

^My SendSpace upload for HQ episode 8 is about 42% done, if you're willing to wait a few hours. =O <3

gaaaaaaah!!! i was planning on not watching this week's eps and watch it next week when the subs come out but your poasts and photos are driving me crazy!!! i'll definitely be watching the eps 7 & 8 tonight even without the subs.

hehe, i can never wait for the subs first. i had always planned to from the beginning but everyone on this thread makes me so excited than i can't help but watch.

besides watching the scenes u get an interesting perspective not knowing what they're saying...u tend to pick up on things that u might not have caught because ur reading the subs at the bottom.

i like watching without the subs first...& then when we get them from our great subbing teams...it's like xmas :D

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

oh yeahi forgot to add

PM me too when someone has ep. 7 LQ YSI link

hehe i don't wanna go and look for my post in this growing thread

Guest superkrazi

thank you very much for the links insideMYheart.

now does anyone have subtitle links for episode 4 and up? or do they not sub anymore after that?

thank you very much for the links insideMYheart.

now does anyone have subtitle links for episode 4 and up? or do they not sub anymore after that?

we are still subbing of course!!! lOlx.. i dun think we can give up such nice show.

try d-addicts for the subs

photo_255_1_1_no_87_1.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_87_2.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_87_3.jpg

Credits : MBC

THANKS TELLY AND DAN THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest BokuWaShinigami

OMG TELLY AND DAN...YOU GUYS TOTALLY WIN! *dies*

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE NEW CHAPTERS! =DDDD I can't wait to fill in the rest of chapter 8! <33333333

A: sigh! i know what you mean. coz i started watching the show around the 2nd week it aired so that mean tthat the first 2 eps already had sub. but then i got addicted and couldn't wait till the folllowing week so I'd still watch and watch. sigh! such an addict! :) but a happy one at that

Archived