[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

waiting very patiently for the english sub. lol.

anyway how come chinese sub only have bittorent links?

You actually can dl the chinese subs from clubbox too...

Here's one of them and they are also the subbing team who did the korean-chinese subs. Here's their CB link: http://clubbox.co.kr/yycaf

Another chinese subbing team (Hjrx) also have ep1 ready with chinese sub & u can dl from xiaomao123 CB

http://clubbox.co.kr/xiaomao123

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest usachin

i really like ep2, seems things are going quite well for now, in half of it i was already laughing so hard XD

like when CG was thinking to herself making wierd moves so some guy talk to her and she realize what she was doing XD when her brother was running in disguise i couldn't stop myself, maybe i am been fool but i thought it was so funny, "OMG JC superstar " XDDDD

i am really looking foward to ep3, hope everyone else enjoy this ep like i did, thx everyone for uploading

OMG Yul is so cute *.* he's so more simple and nice than Shin, though i love Shin better... ( because Shin got so much cooler later )

^ My fave part in the first eppie! I've come to think that Shin loves cornering her, hehe! That sly Prince, lol!

I just got done with Ep. 2 and I loved it even more than the first one! I think that as the drama continues, more of the story will unfold. So far so good.

My fave parts of Eppie 2:

When Chaegyung was running from her teacher and ran into Yul...he is so cute too!

The scene where Chaegyung was walking down the hall and turned the corner and there was Shin, just standing there and then she turned around and said something, that was when he cornered her and all the students were staring at them (they're so nosy).

I can't remember much anymore cause my brain is fried right now but another part that I absolutely loved was when Shin was leaving school and then he stopped the car and got out and saw Yul. There was a moment there where they just smiled and I thought that was so so cute! Gorgeous leading men this drama has.

Also, the part where they were in Shin's chambers and he gave the papers to Yul and the way that Yul looked at it and remembered his run in with Chaegyung...that was a nice moment too. I think Yul is so sweet. I can't see him going bad. He's just a man who loves a girl who is married to his cousin. Poor guy.

Doesn't it also seem like Choi Seung Joon, one of Shin's friends, likes Hyorin? I just sort of got that feeling while I was watching this eppie.

Oh, another thing, Hyorin left for Thailand!!! I heard the Thai news on her tv in her hotel room. Does this mean that Shin will be running away to be with her? If so, MAJOR AISH!!!!! That poopyhead! lol!

In the previews, it seems like they will be following the manga a bit more, so I'm looking forward to it! (cute scene was when Chaegyung was sleeping and Shin was trying to wake her up and she grabbed him by the colar.)

Golly, Ep. 3 is a week away, how will we cope?

Okay, gotta get back to work now.

Edit:

v Please be patient, some of us are uploading links as fast as we can or as fast as our comps will let us.

^ Wow, great observation!!!! I didn't even see that. I'll be watching this over and over again so I plan on focusing more on the little details here and there.

I need to start seeing some jealousy on SHin's part real quick. This is why I shouldn't read what's happening further on in the story since I then can't wait for the other stuff to happen.

Yes yes! However, we will have to wait to see hot air come out of Shin's ears and the top of his head, :lol: . If you read the manga, he does get quite jealous and he shows it too, then again, he likes "torturing" Chaegyung so he knows how to hide it well too. I think when he starts seeing Chaegyung and Yul together often, that's when he will start noticing Chaegyung in a ... "new light"? :lol: !

Yep, I kind of figured that one of Shin's friends felt more towards Hyorin than friendship cause although in the manga it was Chaegyung's brother who liked her but seeing that he is so young in the drama, it had to be one of his friends...if not Yul.

:D

Guest xXeunhaexP

hi everyone :)

new posting here ^^;;

i have a question.. in the second episode, right before the previews for episode 3, there was like an explanation of what happened with shin become the second in line in the thrown.. with the emperor dying, and yul leaving to london. but who's the girl in pink, that appears in the photo with shin.. is that the sister?

yeah i was curiuos about that too.... and like when the guy*sorry i dont really know the names yet* came back to korea he was like, "lee moh." which means his mother's sister. but in teh photo there was only a picture of the dad*related to the queen*, his wife, the grandparents, the princess*the queens daughter?*, her husbadn, and her 2 kids. i was curious how the other guy was related to teh line of the thrones. :sweatingbullets:

T3T I kinda wish I'm off school already so I can download and just watch ep 2!!!

Anyway, as for ep 01.. I kinda took a billion 525 screencaps of the episode (yeah, I know, trigger happy) and if you're interested, they can all be found here.

PS: o_o can someone explain the SS501 thing? XD <--- kind of doesn't get it. ^^;;;

oh ss501 was written on teh chalkboard at the school they go too. ss501 didnt appear in the drama.

Guest beautifulxmess

some recent news:

12/01/06: Yoon Eun hye is hospitalised due to work, stress, anxiety and fatigue. During filming, she suffered stomach cramps and was admitted to hospital quickly.

/empas

10/01/06

ensor200601101925280.jpg

TV drama gets arty: Actress Yoon Eun-hye and actor Joo Ji-hoon prepare to shoot a scene for the MBC television drama ¡°Kung (Palace)¡± at the ¡°Matisse and the Fauves: Color of the Century¡± exhibition while the media looks on at Seoul Art Museum, Seoul, Tuesday.

/Korea Times

----------------------------------------------------------

Poor YEh. Hope she gets better. And those 'anti's' are starting to irk me. I think her performance was great! Apparently, ppl here also think so...hope she doesn't let the negativity get to her and continue her work.

2nd piece of news answers my question. So they aren't finish filming for it yet. ^^ looks very artsy indeed....

Archived