[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Saki>^.^<

Thanx liquidfir :D It's my fav chibi of Shin. The first time I saw it while reading the manga, I was rolling on the ground laughing :lol:

I'm also for the Shin/CG relationship. I used to be Yul/CG but a quarter into the manhwa I changed my mind because Yul was getting really greedy n psyco... -_-

Oh my Gosh!!! there are still working YSI's...i can't believe it. I'm ssooo late.

SCHOOL ugh!!! it kept me away.

thank u for the YSI link, i'm so grateful. can't wait to watch it, oh and the subs too.

JESS, i'm on volume 3 of the manhwa. i really want to read all of it but school is really taking up my time.

gosh thanx again for the link!!!

^ I, too, love Saki's siggie! hahaha, I get a kick out of it everytime! Burn baby burn! lol!

Remember when my mom said that Ji Hoon (Shin) and Eun Hye (Chaegyung) were good looking and I told her that they were "royalty" and she said they looked like it and asked if they had children? She just walked in while I was watching the first epi and said "hey who are they? aren't they the prince and princess you told me about? what is this?" I just started to laugh and told her the truth that it was all for a drama and she got mad and smacked me upside the head and called me "mean", lol!

I just had to share.

Guest minshoo

so do you think Shin's love for Hyorin is a real love? i think its probably just a crush since they met each other when they both were running away and that he thought they're in a same situation and that she can understand him? maybe he did love Hyorin and his love for Hyorin and CG are different kind of love. but how come it'll take him a while to know or figure out that he love CG and he kinda just know it that he love Hyorin?

Thanx liquidfir :D It's my fav chibi of Shin. The first time I saw it while reading the manga, I was rolling on the ground laughing :lol:

I'm also for the Shin/CG relationship. I used to be Yul/CG but a quarter into the manhwa I changed my mind because Yul was getting really greedy n psyco... -_-

same. when i bought the manga from korea i almost died from laughing when i saw that.

yeah. i think Yul's abit overly obsessed bout CG when he knows that she like shin.

and nazznen : we have a subbing team, we are working hard to sub it!! =D :blush:

Guest Saki>^.^<

^ I, too, love Saki's siggie! hahaha, I get a kick out of it everytime! Burn baby burn! lol!

Remember when my mom said that Ji Hoon and Chaegyung were good looking and I told her that they were "royalty" and she said they looked like it and asked if they had children? She just walked in while I was watching the first epi and said "hey who are they? aren't they the prince and princess you told me about? what is this?" I just started to laugh and told her the truth that it was all for a drama and she got mad and smacked me upside the head and called me "mean", lol!

I just had to share.

What?!?!? :o Hahaha... why did your mom get so mad :huh: But that's funny :lol: Your mom sounds like a funny person jun ji :D

But they really do look like royalty... the costumes are so well mad too :wub:

Can't wait for the next episode... Yul's going to be in it!!!!! Kim Jung Hoon :blush:

Remember when my mom said that Ji Hoon (Shin) and Eun Hye (Chaegyung) were good looking and I told her that they were "royalty" and she said they looked like it and asked if they had children? She just walked in while I was watching the first epi and said "hey who are they? aren't they the prince and princess you told me about? what is this?" I just started to laugh and told her the truth that it was all for a drama and she got mad and smacked me upside the head and called me "mean", lol!

I just had to share.

rofl. You mean you didn't tell after you first told her? lol, that is mean.

also, i'm gonna have to join you and ai* in the shin camp, which means you're gonna have to get a bigger tent. I'll make s'mores :D

that's why when CG stumbled into his life, she brought him anger, happiness, anxiety, jealousy, etc. feelings that he never experience before.

well said! i like that so much!

jun ji, saki, liquidfir - welcome to the SHIN camp! all aboard for the ride!

Guest xdementiax

wow you are all so lucky to have watched it already.. page 99--> 20 more from yesterday--> amazing fans in here!..... i'm still waiting to watch it...

Guest heart of joy

WOW! :D You guys are now approaching 100 pages. I really must d/l this drama...haven't watched, as my current craze is My Girl and X-Man! But I enjoyed watching YEH on X-Man and wished she would reappear again on X-Man.

Thank you all for posting up the links. I'll definitely be watching this (because of YEH!) :D

watching it again! the starting strains of that sad cello.....really pulls the heartstrings ya?

ending duet is really nice too! the instrumental used for the palace scenes

- are those authentic to the korean culture? sounds abit ethnic fusion to me!

i wish the CG fashion was around when i was in high school!

so wanna try wearing longs under a short skirt but for my age now,

i'd probably be laughed at - 1st by my own teenage daughter!

but then again, u are as old as u think! my mental age is still in the 20s!

this drama could spin off a whole fad in embroidered funky styles so well-drawn in the manhwa! luv it!

that JJH is a real clotheshanger huh! looks good in every suite, formal palace wear too!

but wish can see him in a more casual light soon......manhwa shows him with lots of accessories! hehe!

cant read manhwa beyond vol8 cuz cant/dunno howto access the rar files ....

can ne1 pm me a brief summary of how the story goes after their 1st anniversary?

Guest Saki>^.^<

well said! i like that so much!

jun ji, saki, liquidfir - welcome to the SHIN camp! all aboard for the ride!

I like how it was put, very well put :) Thanks for welcoming me to the SHIN camp. I've pretty much been living here in this thread for the past week :D Finals are next week too, I'm so distracted :P

wow you are all so lucky to have watched it already.. page 99--> 20 more from yesterday--> amazing fans in here!..... i'm still waiting to watch it...

I know what your talkin about. I posted at 5 am and by the time I came back from school, it was up 7 pages. Then I came back 4 hours later after a nap (Yeah I know a really long nap :phew: ) and it was up so many pages I was too lazy to count. :lol: And now we're appraoching 100 pages after just one episode? I hope it stays strong in here throughout the whole series, even after :w00t:

Archived