[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aq_aj

Really? Goong is start airing today in Indonesia? That's awesome. I'll tell my family to watch it. Can't miss it for sure.

Thanks for all the pictures and info.

No, not today, it started yesterday, ck16. Every sunday, 11.00 WIB... ;) . We still hope Indosiar will change the day and time though... :unsure:

althought really like ISJ ...

but the role of CG ... she seem not compartible with ...

because she look more serious to me ...

for her many roles in dramas/movies ...

or maybe the PD had to look for someone else

because EH and JH not going to act as they both

will feel awkward as they are couple(in real life) ...

hahaha

Guest nataku_pilot

The PD pointed out because of the fact that YEH & JJH were newcomers to acting, the kissing scene @ the palace which require them to act it out under the many cameras and lighting, make them look rather awkward and unnatural while doing it. He added that this is a failing of the acting abilities by many newbie actors/actress nowadays.

Thank god he noticed it !

yeah i think there is a chance for the whole cast to be back considering yeh and kjh already flew to japan for a fanmeet and jjh is heard of going to taiwan to promote the series as well..though its still unconfirmed...

i think the stars promoting it in other countries is a healthy sign that there's a big possibility for them to come back...

Same thinking here.

No point they arranged YEH & KJH for Goong Fan meeting and not using back the original cast for Goong 2.

Alot of ppl started to like JJH, YEH n KJH becoz of Goong.

I'm so used to their role in Goong. Can't imagine if they are being replace.

Why would they replace the cast? :huh: wouldn't that totally ruin the image and the original characters/actors/actresses that the audience fell in love with? 0.o

any-avocado, is it okay if I make a request here? :sweatingbullets: Does anyone have a pic of CG's shoes? The decorated one with faceys on `em? :) I'm sure they're in this thread somewhere but I've looked through random pages and it's too difficult to look through everthing ><"

yeah I am a filipino ;) I hope they bring them here, i thik ABS will think of bringing them if goong becomes successful here, and I think it will am sure. it is personally my favorite drama in 2006 together with my girl. Also since philippines also has alot of Korean population here , am sure it will be a hit, i personally look korean na nga than a fil since I love korean fashion.

cool cool!! i'm a filipino too..but 100% chinese ako..uhh..u get my point naman right? hehehe!!!! YA!! I also think ABS would ask the casts rin like sa MYGIRL to bring them to the PHILS..hehehe!!! TOo bad i wouldnt be there to see!!! shux!!!

really?? cool!! nakz!! korean na korean na! :P

Hi! I'm not one of the mods, just one of the regulars to this thread.... ;)

We don't want this thread to be close by the mods, right? so for some reminders.....

for the rest of the rules... please click this link. Thanks! :)

ey winny...sorry are u refering to me?? hehehE!!

sorry sorry! :(

Guest evenstar7377

MISA is a great drama and one of my favorites but the kissing scenes there are good not because of ISJ but because of SJS expertise, the guy can kiss. Not saying that ISJ was a bad kisser but like most korean actress that I've watched in dramas she tends to let the guy do the work and barely opens her mouth. YEH and KSA were the only actress I've seen on a kdrama who wholeheartedly open their mouth to accept they guys kiss.

The kissing scene in the palace at episode 23 is not the most romantic for me because I find the street kiss more romantic but I think it is the most real kiss I've scene on a kdrama. Yes, it looks awkward because of the way they were positioned. If the kiss' purpose is to let the audience show how much CG and Shin hungers for each other then I think there is no problem but if the PD wants us to feel romantic after watching that kiss then we have a problem because that kiss was pure passion like everything they kept inside just exploded. It's like they want to rip each others clothes then and there but I don't think that was their purpose because the next scene should be the two of them in Shin's bed though CG lying on top of Shin made us think that something happened.

I can't really find the logic why he would hire another actress just because he thinks that the actors did not meet his expectations in this one scene. If he did not really like it he could have told his actors to do it again until it's perfect.

If Goong 2 pushes through without YEH or JJH, I might still watch it because I also like ISJ but I hope they would just change the story and the characters because it just wouldn't be the same.

i soo agree with you..i love JJH & YEH in Goong..i loved the lissing scene part..it was soo real ..IMHO....

if they replace the cast i hope so too that they create a different story and not a continuation of Shin & CH story...but i am still hoping that JJH & YEH will still be cast in Goong 2..it would never be the same w/out them...

i soo agree with you..i love JJH & YEH in Goong..i loved the lissing scene part..it was soo real ..IMHO....

if they replace the cast i hope so too that they create a different story and not a continuation of Shin & CH story...but i am still hoping that JJH & YEH will still be cast in Goong 2..it would never be the same w/out them...

i agree with you!!!

hehehE! goong 2 wouldnt be the same without YEH & JJH! so please..i do hope they retain them for the 2nd season! hehehe! :P:D

Guest cannedfish

so will anyone be watching if it's not EH/JJH ...

maybe ISJ/JJH ... or ISJ/someone else ....

i really don't know what to do ...

i tink i'll probably watch 1 epi n c how lorz..buddden i dun tink she suit e role though..she looks kinda serious n abit boring type..how can she do a cutie pie?! if both eun hye n ji hoon r not goin to act den it wont b worth watching..on e other hand if 1 of dem is still in it i mite try watching..oh yah ur comment abt eun hye n ji hoon b-ing couples in real life izzit true? hmm...? really? :blink:

Guest angeljocelyn1

hi guys...

i just want to share w/ u the friendster account of goong in phil.

http://www.friendster.com/goong14

iff u want to add

princesshours_14@yahoo.com

-- i got the background pic.. somewhere and it is nice so i use is..

if anyone here is the owner of that wallpaper.. pls inform me so i can credit it to u :) thnx :)

althought really like ISJ ...

but the role of CG ... she seem not compartible with ...

because she look more serious to me ...

for her many roles in dramas/movies ...

or maybe the PD had to look for someone else

because EH and JH not going to act as they both

will feel awkward as they are couple(in real life) ...

hahaha

ahahaha....I hope they are like what u said sis....

Yeah i like ISJ too...but seeing her potray as CG....mmmm i dun think so....maybe if the PD change all the character....that'll be diff....

so will anyone be watching if it's not EH/JJH ...

maybe ISJ/JJH ... or ISJ/someone else ....

i really don't know what to do ...

Maybe i wuld maybe not...Coz seeing Goong 2....just gonna makes me Cry en miss our originla Royal Couple

JJH&YEH ROCKZ!!!!

hi guys...

i just want to share w/ u the friendster account of goong in phil.

http://www.friendster.com/goong14

iff u want to add

princesshours_14@yahoo.com

-- i got the background pic.. somewhere and it is nice so i use is..

if anyone here is the owner of that wallpaper.. pls inform me so i can credit it to u :) thnx :)

hey angeljocelyn :)

you're invading soompi too eh :P

its me jangirl from pex.

is that confirmed?? I dont think it would be aired by July 31 there in the Philippines..Im guessing it would still be on August or even later...hehehE!

july 31? really?? im so excited to watch this dubbed in tagalog.

im seeing lots of filipinos invading soompi eh... :D

Guest angeljocelyn1

hey angeljocelyn :)

you're invading soompi too eh :P

its me jangirl from pex.

july 31? really?? im so excited to watch this dubbed in tagalog.

im seeing lots of filipinos invading soompi eh... :D

:) anyong haseo! ur here also? actually im posting here since last 2 years but when they renewed the soompi.. and they nid a paid email add before u can register so i made a new account... ehehheh

-- its nice to see u here jangirl unni :)

Guest Kimmy

does anyone know where to buy the tofu doll?

You mean the Tofu cushion?

they sell it in Yesasia. but its really expensive x_x

Archived