[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SmiLeeGirl

I want to order those earrings from eclickorea -- do they ship to the US - Hawaii more specificly? I don't see it on the list. If not I am going to be so sad.

Smi

Guest natnat

i really2 like the earings... anyone know where can i get this earing ?? i'm from outside korea. thank you

Guest victoria1

HI..does anyone has the OST version II in mp3 format? Tried the links at Page 1 but not able to.

Appreciate if you can pm me.

Thanks.

AIYOH!!! I'm going crazy already lah!!! See...i'm typing Singlish all over the prace(place) now!!!! Aish...What's this man!! I wanted to go Kino today then my mum said she's cooking so cannot go..I'm so gonna rush down tehre tomorrow and see if there's anymore phtobooks..aish...AND I CAN'T FIND THOSE DARN COMICS!! I EVEN WENT TO SHOPD THAT RENT BUT THEY GOT RENTED ALREADY!!!!! ARGH!!! And I tell you ah..I've been gonig in and out of TS, Poh Kim..blah blah blah..but no sight of Goong VCD yet..sobs...I really wanna watch it before uni starts!!!! Cos I'm a freshie and I don't think I can juggle so much stuff at first..aish...I need my radars to be on high alert now...tsk...

AIYOH!!! I'm going crazy already lah!!! See...i'm typing Singlish all over the prace(place) now!!!! Aish...What's this man!! I wanted to go Kino today then my mum said she's cooking so cannot go..I'm so gonna rush down tehre tomorrow and see if there's anymore phtobooks..aish...AND I CAN'T FIND THOSE DARN COMICS!! I EVEN WENT TO SHOPD THAT RENT BUT THEY GOT RENTED ALREADY!!!!! ARGH!!! And I tell you ah..I've been gonig in and out of TS, Poh Kim..blah blah blah..but no sight of Goong VCD yet..sobs...I really wanna watch it before uni starts!!!! Cos I'm a freshie and I don't think I can juggle so much stuff at first..aish...I need my radars to be on high alert now...tsk...

the original goong vcds or dvd are not out in singapore yet.

if u really want the bootlegs. u can search for it at yahoo.com.sg

in the auction section.

i bet they have it for sure.

But i dun encourage bootlegs k lOlx.

and the comics.. if u mean the chinese translated comic

i am sure they have it at kino. i just went down today. lOlx.

the korean one is out till vol 12. i am not sure about the chinese though.

I only buy the korean version Vol 1-12, i stop collecting the chinese version already. i have till vol 4? lOlx

Guest tomitofruit

May I ask where I can DL Goong 1.5?

I was trying to find it @ the addicts forum but couldn't find it. Maybe I just miss it. I tried to go to imbc website but ask for ID and PW and it's Korean. Unfortunately, I can't read or understand Korean either.

Would anyone please help me find the link to DL? Thanks in advance for the help.

if you backlog here, I think the links for goong 1.5 with chinese subtitles are here, I hope that helps.

Guest dreamsicle

Seems like they will start filming the sequel in the fall? Hm... I wonder where they could go with the story. I just hope Yul's mom is not evil again. That'll be terrible. <3 Yul

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Peeps! Lemme rant a little here. Hehe!

I sooooo miss the thread! I haven't been here for the last two months I think! Part of my Goong withdrawal?! Nah. Just got busy with work. I now have 4 copies of Goong so how can I withdraw from my addiction?!

I miss everyone here and the endless discussions about YEH and JJH.

Looks like I have hundreds of pages to read hehehe!

Miss you all here! I'm so glad to be back! I'll try to squeeze in soompi in between breaks at work. Hihihihi!

OMG! I so miss seeing my signature! Wahahaha!

Guest silverlady791

does anyone know where I can download goong in windows media player form with hard subs?

silentregrets.com has hard subs but it's all in .avi format and I don't know if that can play in window media. You can try and download it to see for yourself. I hope this helps you.

They looks so nice ... btw, does anyone has the chain pandant necklace...

which i saw someone did posted few weeks ago ..

not too sure here or in JH thread ...

can somebody kind enough to re-post it here ...

i really want to get one for myself ...

Guest aq_aj

silentregrets.com has hard subs but it's all in .avi format and I don't know if that can play in window media. You can try and download it to see for yourself. I hope this helps you.

I'm downloading Goong episodes from silentregrets.som. I use real player to play the files but avi format also can be played in Windows Media Player. Tried it 5 minutes ago.. :D

EH is going to japan (maybe today) to promote

Goong tomorrow ... i really hope that JH will be there too ...

although don't think so ... because of some examination ...

hope to see pictures of the promotion when i came

back next weekdays ...

with EH and JH ...

oh yeh ... btw, if EH is shooting a new KBS film now ...

she can take a few days to go japan and promote Goong

that's great ... so i think if she can do that ...

then she can also shoot Goong 2 and this new film together ...

as lots of artistes in asia (japan) did that too ...

Archived