[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest royal_sock

goong in singapore?!!

finally a korean show that is quite new is going to air on channel U

hope that they won't push it back to a later date..cos they always do~!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ujin

waaaah im hooked with series right now... i've finished epi18.

i soo love the hugging scene in epi15 and the beach scene, the car scene, and their stay at the summer palace in epi16.

always looking forward to more cg and shin sweet scenes together :wub:

Guest cutiepad

SPOREANS ALERT!!!!

i juz saw Goong trailer on chU at 4.58pm (spore time)

i was SCREAMING crazy when i saw it....it said coming soon but of course we know it will be broadcast in OCT but still i'm excited^^

i'm like YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope they don't sub the voices.. then it will sound weird....

Thanks for the information!!!!!!!!!! ahahaha i can torture my friend with the info now.. hehehehehe

Guest cutiepad

LOl.. im watching rite now too :P for the 2nd time. Actually i wonder if Shin ever liked/loved HR before? from their conversations, I got the impression he only thought of her as a friend who was similar to his lonesome character and therefore they get along well. He rather marry her cos they are friends who can relate well to each other rather than marrying someone he does not even know in the beginning. Somehow i got this impression Shin never really like HR. HR also probably like Shin after she realised she lost him.

I totally agree with you on the part that Shin would marry hyorin cuz they're relatively good friends.. i think maybe Shin did like hyorin, but he definitely did not LOVE her the way like he did with Chaeyeong.... I just got my friend addicted to the series.. hahaha i'm so wicked..

this is one of the best korean drama series to recommend to people!!!!!!

maybe the initial episodes like 1-4, you would really really really want to kill shin, but then... shin's growing love for chaeyeong will just MELT everyone's heart... hehehehe

SPOREANS ALERT!!!!

i juz saw Goong trailer on chU at 4.58pm (spore time)

i was SCREAMING crazy when i saw it....it said coming soon but of course we know it will be broadcast in OCT but still i'm excited^^

wow ~ i wasn't @ home then , so didn't catch it ~ :sweatingbullets:

so early & they are already advertising it ! ~

hope i'll be able to see it one of these days ~

goong in singapore?!!

finally a korean show that is quite new is going to air on channel U

hope that they won't push it back to a later date..cos they always do~!

i think when both CH U was competing wif CH 8 , they also aired relatively new Korean shows like All In ~

i'm glad they are doing tht again now ~ :phew:

it was mentioned in an article tht they would air Goong latest by October ~ ;)

KJK's SHIRT ISSUE....

ATTENTION YEH AND JJH SHIPPERS...(especially cheli001 who's been devastated by this)....soemthing to cheer u guys up...

KJKshirt3.jpg

I know the pic is blurry but if u look properly...its pretty obvious that KJK's shirt print has large sharp edged flower petals while the shirt with YEH in the car has small cute rounded edged petals....

Anyone a Photoshop expert....should go make it look more obvious...=)

Guest cheli001

KJK's SHIRT ISSUE....

ATTENTION YEH AND JJH SHIPPERS...(especially cheli001 who's been devastated by this)....soemthing to cheer u guys up...

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g257/pen...o/KJKshirt3.jpg

I know the pic is blurry but if u look properly...its pretty obvious that KJK's shirt print has large sharp edged flower petals while the shirt with YEH in the car has small cute rounded edged petals....

:HUGS:

Loved your bubble bursting evidence.

ahnyeong haseyo!

a Director's Cut edition? :w00t:

i wish the people from MBC could realize that they'll make more money off Goong if they release it with Eng subs. (just look at KBS's Full House Director's Cut DVDs)

Agree with you, will wait for a Director's cut with English subs of Goong. Hoping that it will come soon. That one will be worth having.

And I think the drama that CG told Shin about was Trap of Youth- the one that he watched with the internal officer. I was curious about what the story of that drama was too. So I had to watch it. And yeah it dealt with ambition and wanting power and money and forsaking your own humanity to get it. See how addicting Goong is even mere mention in within the storyline I have to find out what it is about. ANd I don't plan on getting cured soon. Will wait for the next installment of this story.

KJK's SHIRT ISSUE....

KJKshirt3.jpg

here...

yehdriverseat7sj.jpg

Guest mizzlinhie

Rebby, Idon't know how many times I need to thanks you!! You're incredibles!! Thank you, OMG. I was so keeply hurted last night by KJK and YEH shipper's proof. You made my day, I'm so happy to know that it wasnt KJK who was driving her!!!

FIGHTIN SISTERS!!

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

dude i FINALLY finished Goong after putting the last ten minutes of the last episode off for so long. wow it was a great ending. lol the grandma, "maybe....baby?" haaha I cracked up when she said it.

Guest kimchibabygurl

AHHHH!!!! i woke up at 7.30pm today and tuned into channel u at around 7.40am. my aim was to WATCH ADVERTISTMENTS AND LOOK OUT FOR GOONG TRAILER. well between 7.47am-7.48am i saw the goong trailer! i nearly jumped but my father was behind me, but i got REAL EXCITED then only thing i could do was to turn the volume up as i had turn it down as my mother was stil sleeping! wah! my heart immediately felt so comforted..i feel so GOOD now!

it is mainly the shots from the first few episodes.. i think 1-2... i am not to clear..around there..

hey i got a question did they start shooting the 2nd season yet??

Rumors say shooting of Goong 2 will start in August 2006. PD supposed to have the pre-production in May.

Goong is getting big now, MBC must have pressed the producers to make it soon.

Guest sweet; sarang

hey i got a question did they start shooting the 2nd season yet??

=OO there's a second season ? i never knew that! now i cant wait!!

Guest dramalover

Goong is being shown now in Hawaii and will end on June 3rd...trying not to read all the spoilers but can't help to browse here just to read updated news of the leads...Thanks everyone for sharing all the captures and the kiss...lovely. :blush: :blush:

Guest cindel25

I love the show but the CG character really irks me. I just finished watching the rest on Youtube since torrent was talking so long.

I can't believe she ended up with Shin after the way her treated her.

Guest funnyme

Hi, i'm new here.

I love Goong,i think it's a different setting eventhough almost the same theme like other korean drama. but unfortunetly there's lack of chemistry beetwen CK and Shin,maybe if they were cast by other known actors will be completely different.

By the way, is true there will be a second season?i hope it's not too long cause i'm afraid it will spoil the first one.

Goong hasnt been aired in Indonesia, i only watched it from DVD.

Archived