[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest angel star

lols omg im so addicted to it its tuesday and i only starts watching on saturday waiting for the dlds to come through T__T i really wanna watch both endings can some one tell meeh teh ending to the sad and happy one? i feel so sorry for yul =( hes so cute thoguh when he smiles xD

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mizzlinhie

i think there's some misunderstanding between 'official' & 'original'?

the links given for YesAsia & Eclick are both the original + official version from MBC, which is just korean voice without dubbing or subtitles (english or chinese).

the OTHER versions from YesAsia with English/Chinese subtitles are authorised reproductions by the tv stations (MBC or SBS/KBS), so they count as originals too.

for the official version, YesAsia was selling it at USD119.99 with free standard shipping, you have to bear shipping charges if you order from Elick.

Oh wow its so expensive :D i need to start saving money now and wait for the US Edition. I hope the US Edition will goes with a poster, cell charm, and the goong special 1.5 :lol: . Am I asking too much? lolz :sweatingbullets:

for those living in singapore, theres a 2-pg spread on Goong in the new copy of U-Weekly released today (Ji Jin Hee on cover)

untitled10wf.th.jpg

took it with camera so a bit haphazard, nothing much in the feature article that hasnt been said in this thread...

Guest serene_sg

dang~ they sold out the dvd's so fast on yesasia!!! :fury: but then there are no subs, so wat's the use? :( i hope they make other copies later on..this time with english subs...

Yahs!! Totally Agree..

I was so tempted to buy..

But without the subs..

I cant understand at all..

Let's hope, the version with English subs + Goong 1.5 will be released really soon!!

Guest serene_sg

for those living in singapore, theres a 2-pg spread on Goong in the new copy of U-Weekly released today (Ji Jin Hee on cover)

untitled10wf.th.jpg

took it with camera so a bit haphazard, nothing much in the feature article that hasnt been said in this thread...

Addition info for those living in Singapore..

I-weekly also featured Goong..

However, its a 1page thing only..

Goong-29.jpg

But great news to those in Singapore!

Goong is to be shown here really soon!! =)

^Oh thanks for the mag scans!

i'll try find those issues in the holidays haha but im still watching Goong atm.. im such a latecomer ><

but im loving it so far! and im falling for Junghoon more!

Guest Cuervo Gold

Don't worry, I totally agree so I won't hurt you! I'm not a total horndog or anything, but I loved the kiss because it had so much more passion and emotion. It's like all of that pent up want/affection/etc bursted into that kiss that meant their reconciliation and declaration of love for each other. If they have it like in other dramas I've seen where it's just a really unfelt mere puckering of lips, the scene totally loses meaning. So I want more scenes like that in Goong 2 please!

Completely true. You couldn't miss the passion that was there. :) The kissing scenes in Goong 2 should be just as good, or hopefully better. Otherwise, it wouldn't make any sense. We all know they fell in love with each other in Goong 1, so how could one married couple not have such intimacy in Goong 2?

Just thinking, if there was a contest for the Best Kiss of the Year (is there?), this should be the runaway winner. ha! :P

Guest pear

Addition info for those living in Singapore..

I-weekly also featured Goong..

However, its a 1page thing only..

Goong-29.jpg

But great news to those in Singapore!

Goong is to be shown here really soon!! =)

looks like singapore is really catching up on the korean fever.. Finally..

hehe.. I'll rush to get both mags first thing tmr morning.. thanks for the info.

Guest ajoys_23456

does this thread have a summary of episode 24? i've watched goong four times already, yet i'm loving it still. but i only have epi 1 to epi 23. thank goodness i have epi 23 and have the chance to see the "famous tounge-stuck kiss" hihihihi.

i can't watch youtube in my pc. so sad :(

that's why i'm asking for just a summary of epi 24

You-weekly is too big for the normal scanner, so took a pic of it with digicam instead :)

it's basically all old information - it even stated that only YEH has confirmed to take part in season 2 :sweatingbullets: and write up is copied from other sites like sina.com :fury:

do not hotlink to my images, remove p5160010s8oo.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

so the Yesasia version is not the official version???

YesAsia only sells authentic/official DVDs, as well as elick. The reason why the price is different is probably because of their arrangement with the manufacturer or shipping *shrugs*. But for sure, both YesAsia and eclick don't sell bootleg copies.

Yeah, Yesasia sells official DVDS, I only meant the difference is between the company. For example, I've seen the one drama subbed by YA and it's cheaper compares to the ones subbed by SBS, MBC, or KBS. I think the official company charge more for their subtitles.

The original version is quite expensive, but I think that's the price for a 24 episodes drama. Umm, I wonder what the YA version will cost, but most likely the same price. I highly doubt it will be more expensive. At least that's what I pray.

Guest Red1

I'm not quite sure if this had been asked here and i just missed the answer, but can someone please tell me where can i get the crown necklace in Thailand? Any help would be much appreciated. :)

I'm not quite sure if this had been asked here and i just missed the answer, but can someone please tell me where can i get the crown necklace in Thailand? Any help would be much appreciated. :)

i dun think u can get it in thailand. i mean if u want the official version u can email eclick and ask them about it. they will ship it for u from korea if u want. but i think itz gonna be ex

Guest ajoys_23456

i hope u won't mind my asking

What is the real name of the nerdy bestfriend of CG? she's cute. i hope she would still be in goong 2

Guest Tennyo

Completely true. You couldn't miss the passion that was there. :) The kissing scenes in Goong 2 should be just as good, or hopefully better. Otherwise, it wouldn't make any sense. We all know they fell in love with each other in Goong 1, so how could one married couple not have such intimacy in Goong 2?

Just thinking, if there was a contest for the Best Kiss of the Year (is there?), this should be the runaway winner. ha! :P

Yeah I completely agree, if anything it should be MORE passionate as they get closer in their relationship since that kiss only marked the beginning of their love :lol: And it would definitely win Best Kiss hahah at least in my book. Come on Goong producers, take our advice!

mizzlinhie At first I checked track 14 on OST 1 cause it only goes that far, and it wasn't it. But then I downloaded the bonus tracks that I didn't receive from downloading all of them and I found out it was "Ice Pond". Thank you so much for helping me!

Guest echoRy

i dun think u can get it in thailand. i mean if u want the official version u can email eclick and ask them about it. they will ship it for u from korea if u want. but i think itz gonna be ex

i'm anxious for the official english subbed DVD set bear, i can't wait to get my hands on it!

i hope YEH comments on the kiss too, i wanna know if she was as taken aback as JJH.

jhing - salamat, i'll check it out.

season26bf.th.jpg

imbc

Guest minimin

So there's really a sad version? Which version do we buy if we wanna see the sad ending? O.o? I don't want to wait til they broadcast it in china... T.T Call me crazy, but I really want the sad ending though... >.>... maybe it might be happy for some people? O.o?

What am I talking about? I haven't even finish watching Goong yet. ^^; But I always like sad ending compared to happy ones... dunno why. =.= But I guess it makes me remember the drama more? I'm a sucker for tear jerkers. TT.TT

BTW does anyone know where I could get CHINESE soft subs for GOONG? My friends wants to watch it too, but they'll prefer if it's in chinese. >.<

Archived