[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest avia

I Love How Your mind Works/Twists!! I Didn't even think of that...(about Shin's sis being barren)....rawk solid idea....But i can't imagine hwang hu mama being evil anymore...she's too nice now and she loves CG too much!!

Maybe pressure from the Korean Public...(e.g. *sensitive issue* Princess Aiko of Japan??)...about getting an heir...etc...etc...then CG can be stressed...suicidal but try to hides her wrist slashing attempts from Shin...cos she doesn't want to worrie him....

Maybe she takes some remedy to induce childbearing (But its a banned substance which is hazardous to her health...etc...) Then Shin doesn't know...but eventually finds out...etc..

Please continue anyone...since i continued building up the story from the previous post... Anyone has more IDEAS??

~Loving is Caring, Caring Is Sharing~

Well, you could follow my kid sister idea that CG is having a bad dream about being in exile and about Shin given up being crown prince...My sister think CG will wake up in season 2 on the part were Yul as left the palace...I on the other hand think the bad dream idea might not work out to well!...But when rewatching the GOONG drama series and the awful ending I rather believe it's a dream CG is having...Then to accept that as the actual end for season 1...Oh, yeah the barren idea I thought about for Goong was something I got from a friend familar with Princess Aiko story...Now, the barren story could work for Goong season 2...I look at it this way the royal family will need an heir and if Shin sister who is now the queen could not have a child then that would fall to Yul or Shin have to produce the next heir to the throne...after all even though Shin is no longer crown prince he is still of royal blood and as well as Yul...This so would give reason for the royal family to bring Yul back into the fold...

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o man, i'm only on page 1358... i might just give up.. hehhh

ya - according to another article in asta, GOONG wasn't supposed to orginally supposed to air till april or something (feel free to correct me!). AND it wasn't even supposed to be an MBC production, but totally independent from any of the major networks (one of the new trends). i think the production company is called 8 peaks? (gotta check at home). but when the start date got pulled up to january, they had no choice but to enlist the help of mbc, and were on an insane schedule just to get the dramas out on time. they were saying how JJH never even got to see the light of day because he was really like a prince trapped in the world of goong because of the shooting schedule.

anyways, before i get any more facts mixed up, i think i'll just try to scan the goong-related articles and post them here... sounds good? (if anyone else hasn't already... let me know if they have).

yeah it's true it was supposed to air in march.. i mean when the news came out it was supposed to be air in January but after that they wanted Wolf to be aired first so it got pushed back to april then news came out that wolf wasnt ready to be aired in january so in the end, Goong got pushed back to january again.. ok i hope i make sense.....

So anywayz it was supposed to air after Wolf but then things happen .

so towards the end.. the stuff were rushin to film each epi with deadline juz few days away.

i think jjh did mention in some interview that he slpt like 4 hrs aday even though they were filmin so close to his hse. [he stay near to his gd friend lee min ki by the way kekekek..]

and yeah i think their production company is call 8peaks.

Guest kimchibabygurl

i got addicted to goong at the wrong time!

well, after seeing how many pages were on the goong thread, i conclude goong is fantastic..so i wanted to watch.. but since i have no cable television and singapore television stations import korean dramas real slow.. ( like a drama is 2003 is shown in singapore at 2006 that kind of thing)

so.. i decided to try youtube! and i am grateful to the people who uploaded it! i could finally experience goong and go goo goo ga ga over it.

well, the bad thing is, my mid years are two days later! and i got addicted to goong two weeks ago..

i watched about four episodes..but.. i was trying to resist tempatation..so during last week end, i was having a hard time refraining from goong...

i had like a friday, saturday, sunday and a monday public holiday to study, but my mind was at goong land. so i couldn't study at all.. it was difficult.. i wanted to watch goong so badly, but i had to study.. in the end, i couldn't get things done.. and i didn't really watch goong. i watch the NGs, Music videos and stuff like that.. cause i was saving it for a goong marathon.

i reccommend it to my friend, and she love it so much. so actually finished watching 24 episodes.. she spent two days.. haha..never study...but she is cleverer then me!

i was goong craze during class today! i couldn't stop thinking about goong.. i love goong too much..

now my wish is to focus on my mid year exams! i trying real hard to stop the addiction temporarily!

wish me luck! fellow goongers! i left with two days to study!

hope to see you guys soon!

and i hope my exams are going to be all right -_-

oh ya, my friend scared me when i showed them shin goon's picture. (i set is as my handphone wallpaper) both say i look like shin goon! scare me! then we started saying, maybe it is becuase of the camera. not clear..i don't have a very sharp nose like him..then they say..maybe eyes.. haha.

nevertheless, shin goon is a pretty boy! my prince charming!

Guest happytime

I was just wondering, does anyone remember which epsiode was when Shin and CG were talking about 2500 years for the first time and they were throwing rock..i just wanna watch it again on YouTube but i need to know the epsiode. Thx!

P.S. My very very first post on soompi!!

Guest tinasarangg

anyways, before i get any more facts mixed up, i think i'll just try to scan the goong-related articles and post them here... sounds good? (if anyone else hasn't already... let me know if they have).

* gasp / hugs soomp! *

i would be so grateful if you did do that <333

'kimchibabygurl' - hahahaha i totally understand how you feel. i've think i've been in that phase before, 'cept it wasn't during finals, i think it was a week or two before spring break. i was so dozed at school -- all i could think about was going home and finishing goong...you're lucky though cos all the eps are out and uploaded. after i caught up, i waited anxiously for two weeks for the new eps, and during that time i watched MIKISS and finished my girl :lol: i'm very grateful towards the subbers and uploaders at both soompi & youtube =)

Guest tomitofruit

yay! ap's are over!!!! now, I need to numb my depression with more goong. So I was searching up our actors and I found the movie escaping from charisma. Sorry if this is a bit off topic, does anyone know where to watch it with english subtitles? Yoon eunhye looks really good in it and it sounds interesting... I finished goong so I need something to continue my obsession

Guest mizzlinhie

yay! ap's are over!!!! now, I need to numb my depression with more goong. So I was searching up our actors and I found the movie escaping from charisma. Sorry if this is a bit off topic, does anyone know where to watch it with english subtitles? Yoon eunhye looks really good in it and it sounds interesting... I finished goong so I need something to continue my obsession

*off topic*

I think they finish filming Escaping from Charisma already but it hasn't release yet. The release date is May 19,2006 (correct me if i'm wrong). Well you should check Yoon Eun Hye or Escaping from Charisma boxes more often to get more info about it:D I really want to watch it too :P well of course because of binggung mama (YEH) :blush: . I think she has a total different role in there, the kind of tomboyish role not like the kute/girlly role in goong :sweatingbullets: I'll support YEH tho :lol: .

I think many people are worrying about how PD going to make Season 2, because it seems like CG and Shin are together now so what else would there be in season 2?? I'm curious too, but lets hope it'll be good. I just want to see JJH and YEH together so it yeah lolz. I wonder how come MBC hasn't give us any news about Goong 2 ?? maybe PD is still busy dealing with the script or sumthing. I hope we'll get more news about it soon. I'm really exciting about having a season 2 :D

I was just wondering, does anyone remember which epsiode was when Shin and CG were talking about 2500 years for the first time and they were throwing rock..i just wanna watch it again on YouTube but i need to know the epsiode. Thx!

P.S. My very very first post on soompi!!

I believe its Ep 15. if not its 16. but pretty sure its 15 because i watched it yesterday. if i'm wrong that means i have a horrible memory :P

And is it 2500 years or 2.5 million years? Anyone want to clarify?

*My 3rd post on soompi! hehe

Guest tomitofruit

the ones with english subs are on Youtube.

sorry, I tried really hard looking, but I couldn't find it on youtube! maybe its a private video? Do you know who uploads it?

Guest myteddi

ohhh...i like it... if i'm not mistaken the title is Dangguen Ssong (Of Course Song)... its from My Girl

i aggreed it really fits goong

CARROT/OF COURSE Song

Do you any chance know where to find this song? I watched the MV, and fell completely in love with the song, search every where but no such luck.. :sweatingbullets:

I also like this song especially when Lee Da Hae sang if for Lee Dong Wook in "My Girl", so enjoy and here is the link:

http://s56.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2IJOMWS...IP0BY7MN9NF3T5J

Guest hotelier29

i just finish watching it last nigth, i love it !!! it is good in the end cg and shin together. but i am still confuse is shin still crown prince?? what happen to yul and his mother? coz in the end it show they going back to palace what happen to them? is in the end CG pregnat? it is realy weird coz didn't show that they are really sleap togeher.

Guest cholo

my first time to post here.. hope i can join the discussions. :):)

i just finished watching this cute drama and i fell in love with the two characters.

and i love the OST of the drama. :)

one if my fave is perhaps love.

cant wait to see Goong 2.

hugs

*** two thumbs up for me for this drama***

Guest nana_ka

anyone know the schedule promo of this movie.. is there any chance they will visit Jakarta to promo

I really like shin gun & chae gyung.. :blush:

Guest SUPERTIFFTOTHERESCUE

sorry, I tried really hard looking, but I couldn't find it on youtube! maybe its a private video? Do you know who uploads it?

the person who uploads it is shizoar and yes it`s private, so you have to add them as a friend.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS DRAMA. I WAS ALWAYS LAUGHING AND CRYING (WHICH MADE ME LOOK LIKE A CRAZY PERSON).

but to make sure i`m correct, shin`s sister is now queen/crown princess now and chaegyung is either sick or pregnant because she was about to throw up, right?

Guest winternight

Hello eveyone. I really like this movie too, but i got to Epi. 21 and i couldn't find the rest of the episodes thhat have English subs. If anyone has the direct link to the site that has English subs, could you post it on here please? I'll be very appreaciated. Thank you.

wow.. i just finished the drama... it took me a while but i'm done :)

i'm glad i stuck with it.. it's more political than any of the dramas i've seen so far.

I just felt so sorry for yul at the end.... To me, he's better than Shin, but as a couple, he doesn't fit chae very well.

Guest mizzlinhie

I feel a bit sorry for Yul too, but his mom causes all these so he can't blame anyone but his mom. I'm glad at the end he found out everything about his mom. Well I'm the royal couple fan so I like Shin better :D He seems a bit cold and means but he has a very warm heart. Shin learned to loves Chaegyung and changes alot because of her. He is a good crown prince and husband :D I love Shin Goon.

Archived