[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest sunyuh

I finally watched Ep.21. Could someone explain why if CG kneeled on the straw mat thingy for a long time she could get a fatal disease? I apologize if this question was asked before. I haven't been keeping up with this thread.

as for it being fatal,

you know that if blood doesn't circulate for a long time, it can do irreversable damage where you have to amputate the damaged parts?

and since cg is the crown princess, also responsible for a future son later to continue the family line (hehe), it is really important for her to protect her body. that's what the servant(?) girls were saying.

3. How long was CG in Macau since she moved from the palace?

and as for how long cg was in macau, i remember in an interview somewhere jjh said that it was supposed to be like 6 months to a year after. =)

hope i was of some help

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Devache

Hi fellow Goong soompians,

I was surfing through youtube looking for older clips of Yoon Eun Hye and guess what I found, a clip of her, Kim Jong Kook and some Shinhwa members in some competition (think it's called Xman or something).

I found it quite entertaining and think most of the Goong pple would enjoy it as much as I did.

Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hGp5SooCn8...oon%20eun%20hye

PS: Kim Jong Kook in Goong 2 (why not?) Hahaha, but I think if he were around, a lot of pple would change allegience from Joo Ji Hoon to Kim Jong Kook because Yoon Eun Hye has a longer history with Kim Jong Kook

Evidence?

Just look at how comfortable Eun Hye is leaning into KJK when he's carrying her, whilst the other competitors, well, basically don't lean into their male partners that much (except the girl Andy was carrying).

And look at how Eun Hye loving wiped away KJK's sweat from his forehead several times, just goes to show how comfortable they are as friends, if not maybe even *clears throat* something closer?

Whatever it is, enjoy!

Guest mizzlinhie

ohhh only 6 months??? wow ic..so it was only 6 months but they love each others so deeply . I remember chaegyung once said that she are willing to gives up her freedom just to be by his side, that was so sweet of her xD

and as for how long cg was in macau, i remember in an interview somewhere jjh said that it was supposed to be like 6 months to a year after. =)

REALLY? :blink:

Which interview would this be? I could not recall reading anything about this. Or did I miss any important interview?

We were all speculating how long CG's in Macau when Ep 24 aired. I don't think we ever reached a conclusion. If there was any interview that mentioned this, I would have remembered.

as for it being fatal,

you know that if blood doesn't circulate for a long time, it can do irreversable damage where you have to amputate the damaged parts?

and since cg is the crown princess, also responsible for a future son later to continue the family line (hehe), it is really important for her to protect her body. that's what the servant(?) girls were saying.

hope i was of some help

which interview was THATR!!!!! i wanna read it? or it is in korean???

u have the link to it????

lOlx..

i remember there was an interview where JJh said yeh's skin was very gd

and pls. if yeh is with kjk i will throw myself off my 10th storey window.

Guest mizzlinhie

haha yeah, Rebby got the point there xD. Even tho i like KJK too, he's very nice and comfortable with YEH in Xman, but i still prefers JJH !! They're both in the modeling and acting fields, wow, i wish one day they would modeling together :D

Guest chigurl

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK MEEE!!!!

TAKE DA IMG TAGS OFF

YEH for da Michiko Koshino fashion show

y112.jpg

Koreans fans are so creative...

c222.jpg

c223.jpg

c224.jpg

---CREDIT IMBC

Guest MiSs L.E

wow.. thanks chigurl... she looks really pretty there~~

& thanksd Devache for the link... kjk and YEH are so cute~ they do look really comfortable around each other~ =) dang.. andy is stronger then i thought! O-O

*whispers* page 1828 owned! xDD

Guest jhing

Am watching Goong again. And my sister is watching it with me and she's loving it. :D

I simply cannot wait for season 2. I hope JJH comes back as Shin.

Guest rainz*gurl

shin must be in goong 2!!!!

i became a FULL shin camper after watchin eps 7 n eps 21... muahahaha... :lol: ... changed fr a yul camper to a shin camper.. :sweatingbullets: ...

chae gyung n shin goon is the perfect couple... sorry for rooting for yul earlier on... :sweatingbullets: ... cos i din reach the critical part of eps 7 then!! ... i m glad its a happy ending for goong....

i too agree dat goong2 is not a very good idea... after meteorgarden2.. sigh... i nvr liked part2 continuation... it sumtimes can spoilt the part1 too!... everyone who watched meteorgarden2 would agree rite?? :sweatingbullets:

joojihoon is so new in dis drama business... n yoon eun hye is so cute... hope they can work together again in some movie... or another princess drama but with a different character n story... ^_^

goong reminds me of 'my fair princess' starring vicki zhou... but goong totally rocks cos it blends in modern stuff...

enuff of my long post ^^Tll ... emm... i saw many familiar faces in 'sad sonata' which i oso saw in 'goong'!! can anyone correct me? ^^

nitez.. n sweet dreams of shin jeonha everyone... zzzz

Guest sweet_treats1812

ok~ so i was watching episode 19 and i jst noticed that shin's laptop's screen saver is chae gyung's name!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: those korean characters that are revolving on his laptop spell her name and i jst thought that was soooooooo sweet!!! :blush:

Guest rainz*gurl

^ really??!!! wow... dats so sweet... the things dat shin do is so sweet n touchin.. but too bad sumtimes it takes so long for cg to notice...

Guest mizzlinhie

yeah i guess chaegyung is a bit confused there because yul always tell her how shin doesnt love her but hyorin. grrr yul ....=[ and chaegyung is too simple-minded .

Guest sweet_treats1812

i like kang hyun..she might be nerdy looking but she's actually very smart and perceptive :lol:

and yeah~ during these episodes, cg is jst so dumb..like SERIOUSLY..she twists everything that shin says..haha..i get now y ppl say it's dragging..at least in these episodes it really is..and that stupid yul..he needs a good hard smack :fury:

Archived