[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

^I don't know what the channel is called, but in the Los Angeles area in California, it's up to Episode 14 already. I couldn't wait for epsiode 15 so I just downloaded and watched Friday ^_^

in LA it's channel 18. from 9:55 to 11:00 on wednesday and thursday nights for goong. =]

warning though: they cut out some scenes.

e.g. they cut out the scene where cg beats up the shin doll for the first time and shin comes and takes pictures. =/

There are two channels that show korean dramas at night:

channel 44 from 9:45 to 10:25

channel 18 from 9:55 to 11:00

they follow the same pattern. 1 kdrama on monday and tuesday. another on wednesday and thursday.

on saturday channel 18 has one from 9:55 to 11:00 also.

[i love living in LA :D]

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ldyselfish

WHOAAA i ONLY KNEW ABOUT CH 18 .. WHEN THEY SHOW iT ON WEDS AND THURS IS IT ONE EPISODE AFTER ANOTHER OR DO THEY REPEAT THE SAME EPISODE ON BOTH NIGHTs?

Guest dearmau

Some more MVs i made..happy watching :)

1. Goong MV - Love Song

my 2nd for the drama Goong.i originally made it for my own viewing pleasure,hence my craziness with the overlaying effects,but later decided that i might as well share it here.sorry if this isnt so nice.with 311's Love Song as the theme for all those loved up Shinchae moments in Goong.

or you can download this MV here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hou2lo

2.Goong MV - S*CG (shin and chaegyung)

just a collection of moments..from when i felt the dynamic between our royal couple shifted just a bit,up till the end of course.the music piece is called "H*A" by Keiko Kurubushi from the j-dorama PRIDE ost.

or you can download this MV here:

http://download.yousendit.com/3A6DC40858412DCD

3.Goong MV - Parrot

(yet another,i know) Goong mv i made with the song parrot by HowL.as shin leaves and chaegyung watches,both of them remembers their recent sad moments and regrets the times they wasted.

and a sing-along version of the same Parrot MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tWxHhWd4SA

hi bm05om, thanks for me mv, they are so nice

i only manage to download the first one,

could you upload the 2nd and 3rd mv in megaupload as well?

thanks in advance.

Guest hsinyi069

For those who are wondering how our hwangtaeja-bi is doing...

2006.jpg

credit to kdorn

The bad news is that she is so sick that she will take rest from now on and make no public appearance except for the 28th event of MBC.. (I think in another news it mentioned she will be the MC)

The GREAT news is that it is now guranteed she will be in Goong Two!! (I took this as tho she did say she is willing to, it is now comfirmed!!! hee hee)

btw.. she post some pics she took in Bali up to her cyworld and the pics are available in her own soompi thread... i must say she is hot!!!!! :blush:

Guest mmmmsushi

thank you sweet_treats1812!!!!! :w00t:

i didnt even see that link on the bottom there.haha :blush:

i looked for a big sign that said."HEY GOONG FREAK CLICK HERE!" :P

kekeke.thank you again!!!!!

*runs off to click click away*

For those who are wondering how our hwangtaeja-bi is doing...

The bad news is that she is so sick that she will take rest from now on and make no public appearance except for the 28th event of MBC.. (I think in another news it mentioned she will be the MC)

The GREAT news is that it is now guranteed she will be in Goong Two!! (I took this as tho she did say she is willing to, it is now comfirmed!!! hee hee)

btw.. she post some pics she took in Bali up to her cyworld and the pics are available in her own soompi thread... i must say she is hot!!!!! :blush:

OMG...poor YEH...hope she'll get better soon...

Im sooo happy 2 hear that she's comin back for Goong Two...still want to c Shin&CG couple...actually i want to c JJH&YEH couple...hohohoho

Guest mayetlovesjisung

OMO OMO OMO!

I can't believe I saw our thread on the second page! Hahaha! Hello everyone! All I did this past Holy Week was watch Goong over and over again and I never get tired of it!

I keep on falling in love over and over again with CG and Shin!

HAPPY EASTER everyone! (It's Easter Sunday here in Philippines)

Guest loving_you

I'm sorri if this has question been answered a couple of times, but im still in shock that joo ji hoon's tounge like slipped into yoon eun hye's mouth.... Aren't actors suppose to just mouth the kiss not actually do it?

Guest mayetlovesjisung

^Well, maybe JJH got carried away with the scene that's why his tongue LIKE SLIPPED into YEH's mouth. Hahaha! Anyway, the tongue made all the difference! It's the best kiss I've seen so far! I was like "WHAT THE ---------" when I saw it and it was quite long! Hahaha! They truly made up for the times that we were all wishing for a kissing scene in the previous episodes but it never happened. So much of those FORCED kiss that Shin did. Hahaha!

REBBY... Parrot is such a great song! Hope it gets higher slot in the chart. I fell in love with the soundtrack of Goong too. I fell in love with everything that has something to do with Goong! hihihihi! But I soooo love Perhaps Love!

Guest vondunker

she definitely has to be in Goong 2. Shes one of the soul in Goong. Without her, i dont think Goong 2'll be that interesting, infact i might feel weird without her ard.

Guest silvia

reposting this with new links....

hi everyone i am new in here can everyone upload the ost of goong again but i cannot use an megaupload or raphidshare i just can use you send it becoz my compie doesnt work with mega upload n raphidshare thanks everyone .

all will be coming back for Goong 2 thats what PD said at the end of Goong 1.5

I thought at the end of 1.5, the PD juz mentioned that he hopes that all the same casts can come back?

He didnt really say all will come back?he said he HOPE?

Archived