[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest donilpark

here's a reup of the official opening of goong that ay_link posted a while back:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r1dfda ;)

jst curious, does anyone have the official opening in HQ? it's not that the quality is really bad, but it's not that sharp in color if u guys know wat i mean :sweatingbullets: but if there isn't, it's ok..jst wondering if there are any...

I do.

Opening 1024x576

Guest sweet_treats1812

thank u!!! :lol:

i can't download this :tears:

how do i use sendspace?

sorry.im stupid.haha :P

the link for the file is at the bottom..it's colored in blue and underlined ;) hope u find it..it shud be at the bottom of the page..right click on it and save target as :lol:

Guest Kashii

Saw this at the iMBC site. Was this a fan signing for Goong?

photo_256_1_1_no_16467_1.jpg

photo_256_1_1_no_16467_2.jpg

photo_256_1_1_no_16467_3.jpg

photo_256_1_1_no_16465_2.jpg

photo_256_1_1_no_16465_1.jpg

photo_256_1_1_no_16471_1.jpg

photo_256_1_1_no_16471_2.jpg

photo_256_1_1_no_16471_3.jpg

credit to IMBC, 김보경

hahaa the last picture is really funny! ^^

Guest s0urp@tchk!d

2 more pics from baeksang award.

20060415194608080104s0sn.jpg

20060415204442010104s8sa.jpg

PUAHAHAHAHAHA. i couldn't stop laughing seeing that 2nd pic rebby LMAO.

#1: ok ok we all LOVE JJH but... WHY THE MULLET. its growing. its DEF growing. MAKE IT STOP! LOL im really itching to grap some scissors and just snippeting off that lower half section around his neck. lol. but then i realize...this is only a computer screen. DAMN. ahhh return to your normal sex-god looking wayyyys ahhhhh if he just cut that section off...

#2: HE HAS RIDICULOUSLY thin lips lol. and his smile in the 2nd pic kinda reminds me of the Joker in Batman. keke.

#3: he has pretty white(ish) teeth for a person who smokes....tsk tsk tsk aiiyoooo lol

<3 fellow goongner. :]

*PS: THANX ay link for the info. ^__^ (this is a while back)

HEY GOONGISH PEOPLE :P

Does anyone know Kim Jung Hoon cyworld??

Erm... no.

But it'll probably be better luck if you ask the question in Kim Jung Hoon's thread :P

Some one made a photoshop poster of character of Yoon Eun Hye and Shin sitting on a bench out side looking at a shooting star? I wonder if I could the original pictures!!!!!!!!!

These you mean?

15b013ky1jd.th.jpg

*bigger version*

bench6db4ja.th.jpg

PS:

donilpark, thank you so muchie for the HQ opening credits :D

Dee, thank you for all the pictures and links, as always ^^

I missed the first MV (#1tree?) hehe... the link's dead already... huhuhu :(

Guest Kashii

Erm... no.

But it'll probably be better luck if you ask the question in Kim Jung Hoon's thread :P

Oh! thankies dear! =)

56784ke.jpg

Guys, I know this is the stupidest request ever. But I'm a newbie Goong fan :P

I was wondering if any of you could share with me this video, please.

It looks really cute =)

Thank you in advance.

Guest aw311

#1: ok ok we all LOVE JJH but... WHY THE MULLET. its growing. its DEF growing. MAKE IT STOP! LOL im really itching to grap some scissors and just snippeting off that lower half section around his neck. lol. but then i realize...this is only a computer screen. DAMN. ahhh return to your normal sex-god looking wayyyys ahhhhh if he just cut that section off...

lol when i saw the mullet i was like EEERRRR :crazy: ...but it's just extensions (whew) :sweatingbullets: because looking at his pics form the autograph sessions (which were after the awards), his hair was its normal Goong style.

Guest .jyjpj.

I know this may be a repeat question, but I really couldn't seem to find it T_T I tried to look through all the pictures, but it just started to take a while. Plus, they weren't in the caps section. Anyways, i wanted to know where I could find the beach pictures? The pictures of when they went to the beach and Shin was filming her and whatnot? Help would be GREATLY GREATLY appreciated!! Thank you!! I'm just so in love I'm goong-izing my entire computer HAHAH

Guest K-popMiko

I really hate this!! T____T

I was watching Goong Episode 18 Part 1 with hard subs and finished it. Then, I tried watching the next part with the hard subs, and IT DISAPPEARED! I've been searching for the last ten minutes to try and find it and it's not there! Gah, I hate this..T__T

Guest K-popMiko

^I don't know what the channel is called, but in the Los Angeles area in California, it's up to Episode 14 already. I couldn't wait for epsiode 15 so I just downloaded and watched Friday ^_^

Guest candice1982

Hi, can youone help? Is you tube down, i watched part of ep 18 this morning. But when i tried downloading other parts, access was denied, the ones with eng subtitles, now what's left are those without subtitles. Desperate...

Archived