[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest usyagitntn

wow I agree that the fans have radar eyes, they notice everything from the same cellphones to accessories. :lol: YEH and JJH will be having a hard time keeping their relationship as a secret with everyone follows their every steps ^^;

Can anyone tell me what is the exact time (Korean time) that Goong 1.5 will be re-aired on April 16? too bad they cut some stuffs out instead of adding more scenes into it :( . And I know that the original Goong 1.5 is supposed to be 90 min, but the one I downloaded is only 75 min and as I remember, when I was watching online it wasn't close to 90 min either, am I missing something here :o ?

I love the way JJH looks at YEH in Goong 1.5 too :wub: . Thanks for the cap mangoicy

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j25/mang...DEAB6DFB5E9.jpg

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StrawberryPunch

b3ebb7a1c7cfb4c2bdc5c3a45co.jpg

Credit: dcgung.u.to

Ah they did a concert???? when?..im so outta it Im missing all the cool goong after stuff

Look who's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack...

1144722007_777.jpg

C0D4B1B91.jpg

B0F8C7D7C1F8C2A5.gif

credit: baidu & imbc

omg JJH was attacked by moths!!!! they got his shirt. :crazy:

Guest V A L XD

Um, I know I shouldn't ask this, but It's been awhile since subs has been out. I would like to ask the subbing team how the process is going with the rest of the subs.

Guest echoRy

Um, I know I shouldn't ask this, but It's been awhile since subs has been out. I would like to ask the subbing team how the process is going with the rest of the subs.

from daddicts:

Episode 20: Translation: 80% Done

Episode 21: Translation: 60% Done

Episode 22: Translation: 80% Done/Timing:50%

Episode 23: Translation: 50% Done

Episode 24: Translation: 80% Done

thank u With <3 subbing team sooo much for all the hard work,

the time, the diligence, the dedication! endless thank u's!!!

Guest mayetlovesjisung

from daddicts:

Episode 20: Translation: 80% Done

Episode 21: Translation: 60% Done

Episode 22: Translation: 80% Done/Timing:50%

Episode 23: Translation: 50% Done

Episode 24: Translation: 80% Done

My heartfelt thanks to the subbing team for giving extra effort to share good copies to all the Goongers. I'm gonna learn Korean and when I'm REALLY good at it, I will join the subbing team! Heeheee!

I was quite sad when I saw that our thread is on the second page! Hahaha! So used to seeing our thread on the 1st slot, first page! Haha!

Hi everyone! Keep the Goong fever alive!

hi guys, it's been so boring for me after goong, seriously nothing to watch :( how do you guys cope wit it? I've been making wallpapers/banners/icons/mvs anything goong related to keep me bz :D so here r some more banners for u goongers who feel the same. I don't think I post these here yet, so here they are:

goongbanner055va.jpg

goongbanner031mg.jpg

goongbanner066ca.jpg

goongbanner075zb.jpg

Guest cloud9

ok, so i've been back-tracking through some of the posts...and i've come across the fact that yeh & jjh have the same phones, accessories, and even went to bali???eh, are they a secret item???

can someone clear this up for me?

Guest echoRy

yoohoo84- i love ur banners, thank u for making them!

:D i love my banner!

cloud9 as for YEH & JJH going out...that's the other million

dollar question, no one knows 4 sure. those same accessories

& phones r "observations" from eagle eyed fans.

and the Bali trip, u probably read already that they were

for different photoshoots (darn it!) but the implications

definetly make me giddy :rolleyes:

---on another note, the new soompi changes r interesting---

minimum 30 character posts should limit spamming and

siggy's will only appear once on every page. well whatever

the changes...as long as soompi keeps running that's all that

matters. soomp fighting!

cute2eq.jpg

imbc

Guest tC x judy

oemgee i love goong so much but like all of you think yoon eun hae doesn't fit her character... she a tuff girl...not some wimpy girl that cries alot....shin fits his character cause he's the serious type of guy...yul...could be better..we sounds like he reading a scrip...but goong is the best~~!!

Guest mayetlovesjisung

---on another note, the new soompi changes r interesting---

minimum 30 character posts should limit spamming and

siggy's will only appear once on every page. well whatever

the changes...as long as soompi keeps running that's all that

matters. soomp fighting!

Woah! Now this is totally tough! Heheeee! But we don't have a choice right? So the signature thing will be automatic? Or we should do the posting ourselves?

I agree with you Angeline. Anything that will keep soompi running is okay with me. Weeeh! I saw the ENABLE SIGNATURE OPTION so I think I'll disable this because my siggy appeared earlier today in this page. Sadness!

My bootleg copies arrived. I got two! (Sorry!) But I'll be buying one from yesasia too! ;) I'm hoarding Goong copies now! I have 4 all in all!

Thanks to the uploads with good subs!

Guest ikesan

Yeh's spokesman already mentioned that she wun be on xmen anytime soon.

and yeh will decide what she wanna do when she gets back from bali.

jjh also will look at what he is gonna do in May.

mm... i wonder wot will happen if YEH, JJH and Kim Jong Kook are all together on x-man... I duno who to support... :phew::rolleyes:

Actually, it hasn't been too long since the last subs was posted.

It was actually a week ago :P (9 days to be exact... i know i want them to be out in a flash too...)

As of right now, I can't promise any 'wink' yet, but WITH S2 team is still working on it and hope to release when it's done.

Thanks for understanding!

Archived