[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

WELL. since my post cleared TWICE.. i'll just have to TYPE IT AGAIN.. well i copied and pasted the second time... lol

anyways.. dunno if anyone noticed this already but the background of the glass shin and hyorin are holding are still blue in the second part of the bootlegs. talk about bad photoshopping lol. My mom bought both bootlegs and i burst out laughing at the summary and pictures. The english subs are as if the script was dumped into a korean -> english translator and timed accordingly lol. Takes some thinking to unscramble the words to make it into a sentence. If your desperate then get them. That's my advice anyways.

It was in the chinese newspapers about how close YEH and JJH were bts and at the airport! [due to peach's request.. what was in the newspapers was how suspicious yeh and jjh were acting. the whole saving of yeh by jjh from fans, sharing of mp3 player, etc.. nothing the goonger investigators haven't already mentioned. You guys are way ahead of the news reporters =P].. lol at the article that defended them saying that they're just two close friends due to the filming of goong. "Love is friendship set on fire" as my tote bag says =] Always the chance of it becoming something greater *wink*

I do hope that season 2 is more centered on how they deal with their dreams than how they're deal with children. Although a kid would definitely bring a lot more laughter. :phew:

Strawberry <3s the Fruities Bureau of Goong Investigation.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest susiexpark

gah! i must admit, i was kind of an antifan of YEH before this

but now .. <33!! haha

i regret not seeing this before now :(

but .. i cant seem to get esp 15 (and more?)

anybdy want to help me? T__T

thanks

Guest miserable

thanks for sharing the pictures. it seems like JJH had a good time in bali since he's all smiling at the airport.

about YEH, i heard that she was coming back on the 11th, wait is it 11 in korea already?? hmm maybe they came back on the same day but this time they're probably more careful so the media wont be on them again.

Guest taiping

more JJH's comeback from the airport...

photo_256_1_1_no_15971_1.jpg

Hey guys look at JJH's phone...its the same as YEH's phone but YEH's phone is in magenta color... JJH's phone is black... hehe...

hmmm...i know im kinda late.. :sweatingbullets: but i just started watching Goong... :P at first i thought chae kyung looked familiar..shes from Baby Vox right? So theres two singers in this drama, Kim Jung-hoon from UN as well--he looks so young looking..much like he has a baby face..how old is he? His my fav UN member coz he looks like my classmate is college :lol: i would always call him jung-hoon.. :)

And i get there is another season to Goong? Is it currently showing?

I love this thread so many info though it takes quite a while to scan it all :sweatingbullets:

Guest vignette

Thanks for the arrival photos of our Shin. We looks relaxed and energized. Noticed his phone too! So should we say it's just a coincidence again. Hope someone can get a photo of YEH as well.

Guest miserable

vignette, just what i was thinking about the whole phone thing. and doesnt his cell phone strap look cute?? girlish in a cute way. i guess it's just another 'coincedence'. or maybe they got that as gifts for doing a good job in goong?? awaiting for YEH pictures.

looks so young looking..much like he has a baby face..how old is he? His myhmmm...i know im kinda late.. :sweatingbullets: but i just started watching Goong... :P at first i thought chae kyung looked familiar..shes from Baby Vox right? So theres two singers in this drama, Kim Jung-hoon from UN as well--he fav UN member coz he looks like my classmate is college :lol: i would always call him jung-hoon.. :)

I love this thread so many info though it takes quite a while to scan it all :sweatingbullets:

from what i know KJH is 25 years old. and yes he does have a baby face that's why i couldnt believe it when i saw that he was 25 and JJH is younger than him (he's 24 right?)

Season 2 for goong isnt showing until feb. of 2007

Guest ..natz..

JJH is ALWAYS ALWAYS with his ipod hehe..u'll never fail not to see him without it hehe..

the moto RAZR phone..hmm i wonder whether they teamed up to buy them hehe n besides pink n black goes great together..n so will they! HAHAHHA

Guest jeansile

Will Yul still be in Goong Season 2? Just wondering, what might be the possible concept for the next season?

When will they start taping the next season?

Guest miserable

i dont think any of the actors actually confirmed that they'll be in season 2. we are all just hoping that most if not all of them will come back, especially JJH, YEH and KJH. they should be making their decision and announcing it soon though.

they'll start taping the next season around august?? anyone correct me if im wrong.

hmmm...i know im kinda late.. :sweatingbullets: but i just started watching Goong... :P at first i thought chae kyung looked familiar..shes from Baby Vox right? So theres two singers in this drama, Kim Jung-hoon from UN as well--he looks so young looking..much like he has a baby face..how old is he? His my fav UN member coz he looks like my classmate is college :lol: i would always call him jung-hoon.. :)

yea Chae Gyung (Yoon Eun Hye) is frm Baby Vox ~~ ;)

Kim Jung Hoon was born in 1980 I believe ~ but of cus he has the baby face ~

Btw Goong Season 2 will only be showing next yr February ~~ ;)

goong 2 will start filming this coming august.

and it will air in feb of 2007.

when the host ask jjh and yeh if they are coming back for the season2, they both said YES. confirmation is not released yet but most of the leadings actors and actress already verbally agreed.

the storyline is not confirmed yet. but it will be a continuation of goong, season1 of course.

Guest kat_yuri

i'm watching episode 13 of goong , i can't understand some of the subtitles...so..

i just want to ask - who gave shin the bear that he treasures? :)

Guest vignette

i just want to ask - who gave shin the bear that he treasures? :)

His grandfather the Great King when he was only 5 years old and just moved in to the palace.

Guest kat_yuri

His grandfather the Great King when he was only 5 years old and just moved in to the palace.

oohh...i see, i'm some kind of late in watching goong..hee..hee :)

the subtitles of my copy are not that good, anyway, thanks! :D

Guest ceej*

now im here....i can see tet here...wuhoo..im totally goong addict! first time to post here at this thread...hmm....does anyone has already a subtitle for episode 20-24...hehehehehe....im so excited..:)

Archived