[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest hsinyi069

I used the altavista... can only understand a bit... but i think it is the part were they sneak out for a date or something.... the pic where shin kissed cg on the street....

just a wild guess :blush:

oh yeah! now u've remind me of the street scene..

i used worldlingo to translate.. it only said that they leave the palace not as the royal couple but the normal couple and have some great memory... didn't think of the street scene.. hee hee hee.. thanx!!~!~ :P

okay.. here it is.. the CHN version

thanks to不教花瘦@ koreanwind

如要转载,请务必注明译者出处,并请勿随意删节。

23、24文字预告韩翻日翻中

作为纵火事件的的嫌疑对象,太子信被逼如困境。信坚持自己的清白,但是所有的证据都对他不利。只有彩京对他的清白深信不疑(译者:高呼万岁三声!),并对他孤寂的背影感到心痛不已。在彩京的信赖之下,虽然外界对信的嫌疑未减,信渐渐可以冷静沉着的处理事态。

律发现了惠正宫的阴谋想要阻止,但不知怎样才能阻止她的野心。外界对于皇室接连发生的状况很不满,舆论指向皇室的废存,皇帝为了平息舆论,提议妃宫自肃。彩京为了太子为了皇室,一边主张这是自己的决定,一边决定听从大人的意见。

另外,彩京想要给信看看自己的世界,两人悄悄出宫,不是作为皇太子夫妇,而是作为一对同年龄的普通情侣,制造着他们情窦初开的回忆。(译者:街吻!街吻!!街温!!!)

Being the suspect of arsonist, shin is in a difficult position. Though he insist that he is innocent, all evidence aren't favor him. CG is the only one who believes that he is sinless and she is heartbreak to the loney sight of Shin's back. Along with CG's trust, tho the suspicion of Shin being in crime isn't decreasing, Shin is able to calm down and manage to deal with things.

Yul trys to stop his mom from her conspiracy, but he doesn't know how. Everyone isn't satisfied with the royal family being making so many troubles, it has lead to the talk of abolish the imperial family. The King in order to lull the talk, he suggests CG to (?). CG agrees to do so, for Shin and for the royal family, she insists that it's her own choice and she decides to liten to what the adults to ask her to do.

On the other hand, CG wants to show Shin her side of world. They sneak out of the palace, not as the huangtaitsa pupu(royal couple) but as the same-aged ordinary couple. They are starting to creat the memory for their first love...

调查正在进行,信的嫌疑迟迟未能洗清。这这场比以往更为强烈的风暴中,彩信之间的信任与意志反而更为坚固。

为了与信成为般配的人努力学习的彩京不仅仅在行为举止上,不知不觉间与信已经有了很多共同点。

事件水落石出,赢得了国民尊敬的皇帝皇后终于露出了会心的微笑,并在确信中,向着最后的胜负押下了一个大赌注。

看着渐渐成长为太子妃的彩京,皇后第一次感觉到了与彩京之间的婆媳之情。接受了皇后的鼓励,和LG送的机票(这里非常不确定!因为韩文只是说“票”!)彩京决定在为自己活着的同时,也要为家人生活,守护着他们是自己的职责,但是……

The investigation continues, the suspicion of Shin in crime still not cleared. However, the trust and will between Shin and CG have been even stronger than before. In order to be a person who suits Shin better, CG studies/learns really hard. She, in her behavior, also has gain lots in common with Shin gradually.

While everything clears out, the King and the Queen who earned people's respect finally smile and they had bet on the final victory. (Not sure what it means) The Queen for the first time feel the relationship with CG as mother-in law... she has watched CG to grow up as a taejabi... To accept the encouragement from the Queen, along with the airplan tix gift from SHIN(the CHN translator is not sure about this part, cause it only mentioned "tix" in Korean) CG decided to live for herself, for her family, to protect them is her own duty. HOWEVER....

<excuse my translation,, it's kinda of blah blah.....cause i dun't quite understand some of the parts in CHN.. maybe someone can do a better job, ur more than welcome to translate again~ ^^>

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bonnie_heart5

i was watchin ep 18... n i didnt understand the part when the friends of Shin and Chae Kyung were in the spa, then all of the sudden Jang Kyung swooshed his self to the otherside n said sumthing to Lee Kang hyun? will sum one explain to me....pls :unsure:

oh my!!! the previews are out!! i've long waited for this day!!! hehehe... to those who will translate it, thank you!! at least we have an idea of how the last two episodes will turn out! :)

EPISODE 22 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2073003

EPISODE 21 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2052178

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...3entry1999643

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

YEH n JJH really look good together :D

hope they'll really date in real life, but how bout KJK?? hee...

haha.. i dunno how am i gonna live w/o GOONG next week :(

it's kindda like a habit for me to watch GOONG every friday ever since i watched it..haiz..

for those who can meet JJH n YEH face to face i do envy them very muchy

:fury:

but a big thanks to them oso cuz they really worked hard to stalk them :P

thanks for da news..

aja aja fighting!!!

Guest ademala

oh my!!! the previews are out!! i've long waited for this day!!! hehehe... to those who will translate it, thank you!! at least we have an idea of how the last two episodes will turn out! :)

do you mean the long preview for epi 23??ahhhh...i want to see it so bad..

P.S I owned this page..LOL

Guest YOONA_x3

i don't know if this has been posted yet

but my dad said from what he read in the newspaper

that the ending of goong is gonna be like this:

both shin and yul get kicked out for hwangtaeja position

and shin's sister, the hyemyeong princess, takes over as queen

and shin and chaegyung run away together

but then it's gonna finally finally end and start of season two by putting shin and chaegyung into the king/queen position.

but im not sure if it's ture

however, it WOULD be great if the hyemyeong gongjoo turned into queen.... i think she deserves it the most and that shin/cg deserve to be a normal married couple for a while.

do you mean the long preview for epi 23??ahhhh...i want to see it so bad..

P.S I owned this page..LOL

no.. i meant the ep 23 and 24 translations... i don't think the long preview is out yet :)

EPISODE 22 YSI LINKS

EPISODE 21 YSI LINKS

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

Guest DallasE

I take my hat off these cute korean fans.

After putting their heads together trying to figure out what book JJH was reading and what

brand of shoes he's wearing.

Look what they are trying to figure out here!!! Haha....

1143454632_sss.jpg

1143454632_ddd.jpg

C4BFC7C3C6F9.jpg

20060326_macao.jpg

C7D5B9E6_BEC6C0CCC4B3C4A1.jpg

All credits to miclub

Guest xradman

can anyone please translate it?

23회 ㅣ 2006-03-29 주요장면 미리보기 :

조회 :

방화 사건의 용의자로 궁지에 몰린 황태자 신(주지훈). 그는 자신의 결백을 주장하지

만 모든 경황과 증거들은 불리하게만 돌아갈 뿐이다. 오직 채경(윤은혜)만이 그의 결

백을 확신하며 쳐진 뒷모습에 가슴 아파하지만. 그런 채경의 믿음이 있기에 더는 외

롭지 않은 신은 의연하고 침착하게 상황에 대처해 나간다.

율(김정훈)은 화영(심혜진)의 음모를 알아차리고 만류하지만, 화영의 욕망은 멈출

줄을 모르고. 이어지는 사건들 속에 황실의 존폐에 대한 논란마저 불거지자 황제(박

찬환)는 여론을 잠재우기 위한 비책으로 비궁의 자숙을 제안한다. 채경 역시 황태자

비로서 황실을 위해 자신이 해야 할 일이라며 어른들 뜻에 따르기로 결심하는데.

한편, 자신이 살던 세상을 신에게 보여주고 싶은 채경. 함께 궁 밖으로 나온 두 사람

은 황태자비 부부로서가 아닌, 여느 또래의 커플이 되어 둘 만의 추억을 쌓는다.

24회 ㅣ 2006-03-30 주요장면 미리보기 :

조회 :

수사의 진행에 따라 방화 사건이 그 전말을 드러내 감에도 신에게 덮어씌워진 의혹

은 좀체 걷힐 줄을 모르지만. 그 어느 때보다 강한 풍파에 휩싸인 궁 안에서도 신과

채경의 믿음과 의지는 오히려 견고해져만 간다. 박식한 그에게 어울리는 사람이 되

고 싶어 공부해 왔다는 채경의 말이 아니라도, 이미 서로를 많이 닮아 있는 두 사람

이다.

사건의 진실을 떠나, 국민의 존경과 사랑을 받는 이만이 황위에 오를 자격이 있다 말

하는 황제(박찬환). 화영(심혜진)은 회심의 미소와 확신 속에 최종 승부수를 마저 띄

우게 된다.

어느 사이 황태자비로서의 면모를 갖춰가고 있는 채경을 보며 황후(윤유선)는 처음

으로 며느리와 따스한 한 때를 나누고. 이러한 시어머니의 격려에 남편이 전해온 징

표까지 받아 든 채경은 자신의 또 다른 진정한 가족이자 삶이 된 그들을 지키기 위

해 결연한 모습으로 일어서는데…

Ep 23 2006-03-29

Synopsis:

Suspected of arson and cornered Crown Prince Shin (JJH). He claims his innocense, but all evidence points to his involvement. Only CG (YEH) believes in his innocense and is hurt by his depressed look. But because he has her confidence (belief), he is no longer lonely and begins to calmly analyze the situation.

Yul (KJH) recognizes Hwa-Yeong's (SHJ) scheme and tries to stop her, but her ambition knows no bounds. Subsequent investigation raises public discussion of even eliminating monarchy. Emperor (PCH), in order to calm down the public disatisfaction, suggest that Crown Princess abdicate her position. CG decides to agree to this punishment as a Crown Princess and her duty to the royal family.

Wanting to show Shin her world, CG takes Shin into the city outside of the Palace. There they build special memories as a couple, rather than as Crown Prince and Princess.

Ep 24 2006-03-30

Synopsis:

As arson investigation continues to clarify the situation surrounding the fire, Shin may become less of a suspect. Even in most turbulent times in the Palace, trust between Shin and CG becomes even more solid. Even without hearing that CG was studying to become better suited to very knowledgeble Shin, they are becoming very much alike.

Despite the outcome of the investigation, Emperor declares that only one who has respect and love of the public can take the Emperor's throne. Hwa-Yeong, with confident smile launches her last and final scheme.

Empress treats CG, who is becoming more and more like a true Crown Princess, for the first time as a true daughter in law. With her encouragement and armed with her husband's special token, CG rises to protect her new family and life...

YEH n JJH really look good together :D

hope they'll really date in real life, but how bout KJK?? hee...

haha.. i dunno how am i gonna live w/o GOONG next week :(

it's kindda like a habit for me to watch GOONG every friday ever since i watched it..haiz..

for those who can meet JJH n YEH face to face i do envy them very muchy

:fury:

but a big thanks to them oso cuz they really worked hard to stalk them :P

thanks for da news..

aja aja fighting!!!

I sooo agree with you..

aja aja fighting!!!

aww..miss Goong already!!!! :tears:

Guest chigurl

Ep 23 2006-03-29

Synopsis:

Suspected of arson and cornered Crown Prince Shin (JJH). He claims his innocense, but all evidence points to his involvement. Only CG (YEH) believes in his innocense and is hurt by his depressed look. But because he has her confidence (belief), he is no longer lonely and begins to calmly analyze the situation.

Yul (KJH) recognizes Hwa-Yeong's (SHJ) scheme and tries to stop her, but her ambition knows no bounds. Subsequent investigation raises public discussion of even eliminating monarchy. Emperor (PCH), in order to calm down the public disatisfaction, suggest that Crown Princess abdicate her position. CG decides to agree to this punishment as a Crown Princess and her duty to the royal family.

Wanting to show Shin her world, CG takes Shin into the city outside of the Palace. There they build special memories as a couple, rather than as Crown Prince and Princess.

Ep 24 2006-03-30

Synopsis:

As arson investigation continues to clarify the situation surrounding the fire, Shin may become less of a suspect. Even in most turbulent times in the Palace, trust between Shin and CG becomes even more solid. Even without hearing that CG was studying to become better suited to very knowledgeble Shin, they are becoming very much alike.

Despite the outcome of the investigation, Emperor declares that only one who has respect and love of the public can take the Emperor's throne. Hwa-Yeong, with confident smile launches her last and final scheme.

Empress treats CG, who is becoming more and more like a true Crown Princess, for the first time as a true daughter in law. With her encouragement and armed with her husband's special token, CG rises to protect her new family and life...

thank you so much for da translations...i wanna see dat kiss on da street.. :D..i dont think i can wait til weds.. :crazy:

1143454632_ddd.jpg

:w00t: I didn't even notice that someone's sitting beside YEH...

C4BFC7C3C6F9.jpg

exchanging cellphone to call each other???:lol:

They are just soooooo cute together.... Just go out on a date and make us all happy already!!! :lol:

---edit---

Thanks to xradman & hsinyi069 for the translations.... I'm going mad waiting for wed & thursday!!! :lol:

Ep 23 2006-03-29

Synopsis:

Ep 24 2006-03-30

Synopsis:

Even in most turbulent times in the Palace, trust between Shin and CG becomes even more solid. .

Reading these summaries actually got me very excited for the upcoming episodes. I haven't cared for quite the number of weeks now.

Weeee!!!! Happy Happy, Joy Joy!

hmmmm... what would be shin's special token to cg? his love??? so if cg will protect her new family, howcome she ends up in macau? is that how she will try to protect her family? by leaving them? i guess so... maybe she will take all the blame and leave to save the royal family?

EPISODE 22 YSI LINKS

EPISODE 21 YSI LINKS

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

Archived