[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest hsinyi069

I just read the news..according to the crew, there were about 200+ korean fans went to Macau with them

it also mentioned in the news that they didn't expect there will be so many fans waiting for them in Macau. They saw about 5 buses chasing after them...and they are guessing the pics post on the net are from those fans who chased them.. that's something they didn't expect also.. like the sence CG riding the bicycle were suppose to be in ep.24.... it was suppose to be a secret...they didn't expect the pic would spoiled so quickly on the net....(they just dun't know the power of the internet huh.. hee hee hee)

ah...remember the pic where we saw Shin Goon was in half-suit sitting in the restaurant reading some paper? it is the script that he is reading.. the crew was afraid the ending would be spoiled if they kept the way how they were stabled like a book.. they decided to change it to paper prints instead...(what's the difference tho?) hee hee hee

157.jpg - CG

156.jpg - Shin

pic credit to baidu

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mayetlovesjisung

I just read the news..according to the crew, there were about 200+ korean fans went to Macau with them

it also mentioned in the news that they didn't expect there will be so many fans waiting for them in Macau. They saw about 5 buses chasing after them...and they are guessing the pics post on the net are from those fans who chased them.. that's something they didn't expect also.. like the sence CG riding the bicycle were suppose to be in ep.24.... it was suppose to be a secret...they didn't expect the pic would spoiled so quickly on the net....(they just dun't know the power of the internet huh.. hee hee hee)

ah...remember the pic where we saw Shin Goon was in half-suit sitting in the restaurant reading some paper? it is the script that he is reading.. the crew was afraid the ending would be spoiled if they kept the way how they were stabled like a book.. they decided to change it to paper prints instead...(what's the difference tho?) hee hee hee

I wish I could stalk them too! Hahaha! Lucky fans!

Thanks to hsinyi069 for the translation...

:lol: that's funny... They should have thought about that when they announced that they will be filming in Macau.... :lol: News travels fast specially in this internet age :P

Guest alohajessie

Oh thanks so much...I can watch the Korean verisons, so it's no problem XD Yeaa, it would suck if it was a cliffhanger ending, but hopefully it sounds like its not going to be too sad. And according to someone else Yul doesn't go to Macau, which shows that he will stop interferring with CJ and Shin's relationship. Ughh, we all have to wait another 10 months until season 2...If Yul or Hyo-rin come back into the picture (for season 2), I don't think I'm going to watch it. Already with the last 3 or 4 episodes that came out I'm all weepy. :tears: and also...about ep. 23. Did CJ believe that Shin didn't start the fire or not? I read the post before mine, but I was still alittle confused by her explaination... :blush: heh..

I saw partial preview for episode 23 with Chinese translation (got it from one of chinese web site.) From the preview, I think CG believes Shin was not the one who set up the fire. She felt sad for Shin and she tried to cheer him up. I am glad that Yul will be no longer interfer with CG and Shin's relationship in last two episodes;however, what i am worried about is the palace politics and the king that might oppose CG returning to the palace. Yes, I am totally agree with you, I will be "pissed" off(sorry for using this language) if Yul or Hyo-rin come back into the picture in season two! :fury: I am just hoping that there are lot of fun things to watch in season two especially between shin and CG and other characters in the story. Do you think Yul's mom will come back into the picture and continue to revenge for what she had lost in season two? I really want to see Shin and CG having their own kids!! :P Let's hope for the best!!

Guest mayetlovesjisung

I saw partial preview for episode 23 with Chinese translation (got it from one of chinese web site.) From the preview, I think CG believes Shin was not the one who set up the fire. She felt sad for Shin and she tried to cheer him up. I am glad that Yul will be no longer interfer with CG and Shin's relationship in last two episodes;however, what i am worried about is the palace politics and the king that might oppose CG returning to the palace. Yes, I am totally agree with you, I will be "pissed" off(sorry for using this language) if Yul or Hyo-rin come back into the picture in season two! :fury: I am just hoping that there are lot of fun things to watch in season two especially between shin and CG and other characters in the story. Do you think Yul's mom will come back into the picture and continue to revenge for what she had lost in season two? I really want to see Shin and CG having their own kids!! :P Let's hope for the best!!

ALOHAJESSIE... Hi! Just want to ask. The first season will be 24 episodes? And then there's going to be another season?

Guest alohajessie

i really hope that they put this out on dvd this year! with subs! like what they did with My Name is Kim Sam Soon! I bought it as soon as it got here (well, @ yesasia) hehehehe....

it will be cool if they gonna have behind the scenes and cut scenes as the extras...hehehehe...

oh yeah! thanks for sharing everything here! really appreciate it!

Actually the Princess Hours(Goong) part one-episodes 1-12 is out at www.kimook.com, I had purchased one set with both chinese and English subtitles. Part two is not available yet, but it should be out soon after the show is ended. The only thing is that there are some mistakes in typo and grammar in English translation, but I think there is no problem to understand what they try to say. They ship out pretty fast, and I think the shipping is free too. The price is much cheaper than yesasia!! Another website that you might want to check it out is www.dsdvds.com for korean drama.

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Actually the Princess Hours(Goong) part one-episodes 1-12 is out at www.kimook.com, I had purchased one set with both chinese and English subtitles. Part two is not available yet, but it should be out soon after the show is ended. The only thing is that there are some mistakes in typo and grammar in English translation, but I think there is no problem to understand what they try to say. They ship out pretty fast, and I think the shipping is free too. The price is much cheaper than yesasia!! Another website that you might want to check it out is www.dsdvds.com for korean drama.

And episode 12 left me hanging over there in the sky! Hahaha! I can't wait to see the rest of the first season. I am truly in love with the series. I've seen a lot of Korean series but so far this is the best. I love Ji Sung in Save the last dance for me but I think I love Shin more! Hahaha!

Guest alohajessie

ALOHAJESSIE... Hi! Just want to ask. The first season will be 24 episodes? And then there's going to be another season?

According to the information, there are 24 episodes in first season. I don't know how many episodes are going to be in seaon two or if they are really going to have second season. I hope they are going to have another season, but I want a good happy ending for shin and CG in this season!!

^^ can i ask are the eng subs okay?

i mean can you understand it w/o losing the meaning of the dialogue

Did you mean the eng subs in DVDs that you can purchase from kimook or dsdvds.com? Well, I think it is no problem to get the meaning across but it might lost the favor from the original dialogue sometimes.

Guest mayetlovesjisung

According to the information, there are 24 episodes in first season. I don't know how many episodes are going to be in seaon two or if they are really going to have second season. I hope they are going to have another season, but I want a good happy ending for shin and CG in this season!!

Did you mean the eng subs in DVDs that you can purchase from kimook or dsdvds.com? Well, I think it is no problem to get the meaning across but it might lost the favor from the original dialogue sometimes.

alohajessie... me too! I want a HAPPY ENDING for this season. I'll stage a protest here in the Philippines if they don't! Hahaha! They really should give us a good ending if they're planning to have a second season because they'll make us wait in vain. I'm so obssessed with this series and with Shin! My bf even asked me if he should feel threatened with my 'feelings' for Shin! Hahaha!

Guest samgirl

thank you for that fast reply =)

i would not want to waste the dialogues away

since they are really very nice

so i guess id wait for the DVD release the official one.

so many pics from macau!!! thank you to those who uploaded them and posted them :D i thought they knew that goong was popular.. they should have prepared... at least now they know... hehehehe... can't wait for the last 2 episodes of season 1!

EPISODE 22 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2073003

EPISODE 21 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2052178

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...3entry1999643

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

Guest alohajessie

And episode 12 left me hanging over there in the sky! Hahaha! I can't wait to see the rest of the first season. I am truly in love with the series. I've seen a lot of Korean series but so far this is the best. I love Ji Sung in Save the last dance for me but I think I love Shin more! Hahaha!

I have a lot of favorite korean dramas, but I really get addict to watch goong/ the palace. The anticipation for this show can not be described in any word! I am just really cracy about this drama, and the roles that shin and CG play !!I am so glad that I am having two weeks spring break from work!!

alohajessie... me too! I want a HAPPY ENDING for this season. I'll stage a protest here in the Philippines if they don't! Hahaha! They really should give us a good ending if they're planning to have a second season because they'll make us wait in vain. I'm so obssessed with this series and with Shin! My bf even asked me if he should feel threatened with my 'feelings' for Shin! Hahaha!

Haaa! I am also very obssesed with this drama as well. Tell you bf that he is not along!! My husband can't stand me being so crazy and obssesed with the story!! However, he also enjoys watching it though since it makes us laugh most of time!! :D

taken by a fan in Macau from Baidu forum!!

so lucky these gals!!!!

could it be at the dinner after airport/hotel (YEH stayed back in the hotel!)?

but his shirt looks like a Shin rather than JJH getup!

Shinnfans.jpg

Guest mayetlovesjisung

I have a lot of favorite korean dramas, but I really get addict to watch goong/ the palace. The anticipation for this show can not be described in any word! I am just really cracy about this drama, and the roles that shin and CG play !!I am so glad that I am having two weeks spring break from work!!

Haaa! I am also very obssesed with this drama as well. Tell you bf that he is not along!! My husband can't stand me being so crazy and obssesed with the story!! However, he also enjoys watching it though since it makes us laugh most of time!! :D

Hahaha! Poor bf and husband! My phone is sooo full of Shin's pics. I have the whole soundtrack in my mp3 player and I've been dreaming of Shin for two days now! :D My copy arrived last Saturday and I watched it non stop. I slept at 5AM the following day! And I'm going crazy now of waiting for the next set of episodes.

We're a bunch of crazy women! Hahaha!

Guest alohajessie

Hahaha! Poor bf and husband! My phone is sooo full of Shin's pics. I have the whole soundtrack in my mp3 player and I've been dreaming of Shin for two days now! :D My copy arrived last Saturday and I watched it non stop. I slept at 5AM the following day! And I'm going crazy now of waiting for the next set of episodes.

We're a bunch of crazy women! Hahaha!

I totally understand how you feel!! I finished watching the first part of drama (12 episodes) in one day since I am on vacation these two weeks, and continued watching the episodes 13 to 22 that I have downloaded from the web site on Friday and Saturday! It's too bad that I could not understand what they talk about in episodes 18 to 21 since those are the ones without subtitle! But, I am happy to watch them though even without the subtitle..... :rolleyes: I really love the episodes that show shin and CG go to the beach and stay a night at the summer palace, and the scence that shin was riding in the car with CG while she was first learning how to drive, and their interaction in the room when they went to Yul's birthday party. Episode 20-22 are really heartbreaking though..... :wacko:

Guest xiaowu58

can anyone please translate it?

23회 ㅣ 2006-03-29 주요장면 미리보기 :

조회 :

방화 사건의 용의자로 궁지에 몰린 황태자 신(주지훈). 그는 자신의 결백을 주장하지

만 모든 경황과 증거들은 불리하게만 돌아갈 뿐이다. 오직 채경(윤은혜)만이 그의 결

백을 확신하며 쳐진 뒷모습에 가슴 아파하지만. 그런 채경의 믿음이 있기에 더는 외

롭지 않은 신은 의연하고 침착하게 상황에 대처해 나간다.

율(김정훈)은 화영(심혜진)의 음모를 알아차리고 만류하지만, 화영의 욕망은 멈출

줄을 모르고. 이어지는 사건들 속에 황실의 존폐에 대한 논란마저 불거지자 황제(박

찬환)는 여론을 잠재우기 위한 비책으로 비궁의 자숙을 제안한다. 채경 역시 황태자

비로서 황실을 위해 자신이 해야 할 일이라며 어른들 뜻에 따르기로 결심하는데.

한편, 자신이 살던 세상을 신에게 보여주고 싶은 채경. 함께 궁 밖으로 나온 두 사람

은 황태자비 부부로서가 아닌, 여느 또래의 커플이 되어 둘 만의 추억을 쌓는다.

24회 ㅣ 2006-03-30 주요장면 미리보기 :

조회 :

수사의 진행에 따라 방화 사건이 그 전말을 드러내 감에도 신에게 덮어씌워진 의혹

은 좀체 걷힐 줄을 모르지만. 그 어느 때보다 강한 풍파에 휩싸인 궁 안에서도 신과

채경의 믿음과 의지는 오히려 견고해져만 간다. 박식한 그에게 어울리는 사람이 되

고 싶어 공부해 왔다는 채경의 말이 아니라도, 이미 서로를 많이 닮아 있는 두 사람

이다.

사건의 진실을 떠나, 국민의 존경과 사랑을 받는 이만이 황위에 오를 자격이 있다 말

하는 황제(박찬환). 화영(심혜진)은 회심의 미소와 확신 속에 최종 승부수를 마저 띄

우게 된다.

어느 사이 황태자비로서의 면모를 갖춰가고 있는 채경을 보며 황후(윤유선)는 처음

으로 며느리와 따스한 한 때를 나누고. 이러한 시어머니의 격려에 남편이 전해온 징

표까지 받아 든 채경은 자신의 또 다른 진정한 가족이자 삶이 된 그들을 지키기 위

해 결연한 모습으로 일어서는데…

Guest hsinyi069

can anyone please translate it?

end of epi.23... looks like both CG and SHIN will leave the palace and leave like "normal couple"??!!??!!

IF THAT'S END OF EPI.23... omg!!!!!! I AM HOPING PD WILL GIVE US A FULL HAPPY STORYLINE OF EPI.24..

let's wait for somebody who can give us a complete translation~~ ^^

both CG and SHIN will leave the palace and leave like "normal couple"??!!??!!

let's wait for somebody who can give us a complete translation~~ ^^

I used the altavista... can only understand a bit... but i think it is the part were they sneak out for a date or something.... the pic where shin kissed cg on the street....

just a wild guess :blush:

Archived