[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

i've been looking at the past several pages...but couldn't exactly find this out:

does anyone know how this drama will end? well season 1 at least..-___-;; i haven't even watched 21 and 22 yet and i don't want to because i don't want to see chaekyung being dumb and shin crying. -____-;;;;fsjdlfsdkljsldjflksdfsdjlkflfds!!

there was an article posted here before that said the ending for season 1 is that

cg and yul will be asked to leave the palace because of what happened ( the people found out that it was yul who was with cg that night) and then shin with his grandma decides to follow cg to macau ( that's where cg was sent) and then in macau, cg and shin express their feelings... then season 2 will about cg going back to the palace... this hasn't been really confirmed though..

EPISODE 22 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2073003

EPISODE 21 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2052178

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...3entry1999643

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aw311

hi, im pretty new here and i heard this drama is really good, i wanted to download it, but i was wondering if the links to download this drama on page 1 is subbed, if not, can anyone tell me how to combine the sub and the file together, or upload it on either sendspace or megaupload, thank you so sos o much in advance

to play the subs together make sure they both have the same file name & in the same location/folder. if you have VobSub it'll automatically open the subs when you play the video file.

Guest evy149

I think the storyline changed because NO tv station would want their drama to have low ratings and of course it is natural for them to want to cater to the needs and wants of the audiences.

i mean this is my opinion but.... IT IS A LOVE STORY HAPPENING IN THE PALACE?

and the relationship of shin and cg really did start to improve only after cg got sick in epi 11..

which is like 11 episodes of waiting and more waiting for something to happen.

Not mention we endure the hyorin and shin thailand trip.

I am a manhwa fan as well as a drama fan, i WOULDNT want the storyline to focus on HOW yul's mum is planning to burn down the palace, ok well. she already did.

and whatever the real intention of the scripts are i dunno because i dun think that deep for a MBC drama.

but.. i DOubt it was gd. MBC has a history was freaking lousy script writiings.

-> i mean.. this is ONLY my opinion.. i am not arguing at ALL!! i am juz giving my opinions.

maybe i am the only one that feel this way? Like after chasing a drama for 3 months, if the ending is some lousy crap like "we will see each other 2 years later". I WILL GO berserk. forgive me for having no depth but to me the perfect ending for a LOVE STORY is to have the 2 main characters being together -.- :)

I'm kinda agree with both of you here ! Well... at first, i'm not such a fan for season 2 thingy from the start. But after all, it seems that there are so.... many more things to cover here. So, i guess i'm okay with it now :) As much as i want to they to continue to show us the development of Shin and CG relationship, i also want some things fresh ;) ( like....no more keeping misunderstanding each other coz' they didn't hear/see the other half of the conversation :fury: )

But my real hope is that they will end-up happily in season 1 !!! like Manda-Panda said we are with this drama for like...errr....3 months now...Gosh!!!! so PLEASE don't let us down, PD's :w00t: Otherwise, i'm so on the plan with Manda-Panda to bomb MBC !!!

Guest Sheepy

Does anyone know any good fanfiction for Goong?

Gah.... I think I'm suffering withdrawl from people not uploading...

:tears:

Guest Chibi-Totoro

hi, im pretty new here and i heard this drama is really good, i wanted to download it, but i was wondering if the links to download this drama on page 1 is subbed, if not, can anyone tell me how to combine the sub and the file together, or upload it on either sendspace or megaupload, thank you so sos o much in advance

to play the subs together make sure they both have the same file name & in the same location/folder. if you have VobSub it'll automatically open the subs when you play the video file.

If you prefer hard subbed episodes there is a group doing them, I think they're up to episode 16. Go back to the first page and read the first post carefully for the website link. I believe they have direct downloads for their files. Good luck.

Does anyone know any good fanfiction for Goong?

Gah.... I think I'm suffering withdrawl from people not uploading...

:tears:

hello.

what do u mean by that? alot of ppl are actually kind enough to share and upload the epis. they are not oblige to do what they do. There are ppl like Sophendo WHO UPLOADS 60 links for each epi.

there are also tons of other links other provides. it's just that YSI screws up on me everytime else i would upload it as well.

perhaps u shld back log and find those links before complaining.

Guest usyagitntn

maybe i am the only one that feel this way? Like after chasing a drama for 3 months, if the ending is some lousy crap like "we will see each other 2 years later". I WILL GO berserk. forgive me for having no depth but to me the perfect ending for a LOVE STORY is to have the 2 main characters being together -.- :)

I agree with you. I'm pretty sure that many of us want a happy ending too :) . After so many misunderstadings, conflicts at least the fans deserve something that make they happy, keep them watching the drama 'til the very end. Goong will no longer be Goong without the roller coaster ride, or the power struggle in the palace which is the sub plot of the drama. It'd be boring if it's just purely a love triangle between the characters. But the ride has gone low enough (may be too low, I found it very hard watching the recent eps) so now it's time for something new, something that give us hope for a happy ending instead of some lousy or heart-breaking one.

Guest echoRy

Hi! im having problems playing the ost from megaupload! and the usendit links have expired... i would really appreciate it if someone could repost new usendit links for the ost!! thanks!!!!
avid_fan8 has a brilliant and informative siggy, it'd be :( not to notice it... :)

Palace OST:

http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0CQHARVX42SJ2Y62CLM507DC9

Parrot by Howl (Yul goon's theme song... :D )

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2JR1DUL2EWZQI2AC9CZFYBOI8B

another beautiful wallie by a talented fan, posted on imbc: Áֿµ½É

perfectwallie8wz.th.jpg

:lol: i love parody posters too Angelina...they rock!

parodyposter4oy.th.jpg

forgive me for having no depth but to me the perfect ending for a LOVE STORY is to have the 2 main characters being together -.- :)
well u know better than anyone how much i agree with that ^^^ lolz

i think we'll get it, but extra prayers aren't gonna hurt...lolz

Casts at the airport...Credits to IMBC

Choi Sang goon is going with them??? What about GrandMommy???

photo_256_1_1_no_11500_1.jpg

Sang goon's make up and hairdo in Goong doesn't do her justice.... She's so pretty in that pic...

photo_256_1_1_no_11487_2.jpg

There are more pics of JJH but I'm kinda lazy to upload... you can go to IMBC to check it out...

photo_256_1_1_no_11487_1.jpg

Guest AznGrlz

parodyposter4oy.th.jpg

Wow...thank you Angeline! That cupid pic is just too adorable for words! :lol: Thumbs up to whoever made that!!!! Everyone is so talented!

Guest IbeKT

If any of you want hardsubbed episodes of Goong, go to

silent regrets.com

They have from episode 1 to 17

The file sizes are about 200 - 300 MB in size

Here are their links

(Megaupload)

Goong ep 1

Goong ep 2

Goong ep 3

Goong ep 4

Goong ep 5

Goong ep 6

Goong ep 7

Goong ep 8

Goong ep 9

Goong ep 10

Goong ep 11

Goong ep 12

Goong ep 13

Goong ep 14

Goong ep 15

Goong ep 16

Goong ep 17

I'm currently upping HQ episodes for 18 and 19 on megaupload.com

Guest joeknee

i think joeknee means theres 508 vids (BTS, NGS, MVS, episodes, etc) found about Goong on youtube, not all 508 are the actual drama eps

hehheh, sorry about this misunderstanding, in my excitement, i totally went stupid :lol: . but thanks for clearing that up.

I agree with you. I'm pretty sure that many of us want a happy ending too :) . After so many misunderstadings, conflicts at least the fans deserve something that make they happy, keep them watching the drama 'til the very end. Goong will no longer be Goong without the roller coaster ride, or the power struggle in the palace which is the sub plot of the drama. It'd be boring if it's just purely a love triangle between the characters. But the ride has gone low enough (may be too low, I found it very hard watching the recent eps) so now it's time for something new, something that give us hope for a happy ending instead of some lousy or heart-breaking one.

i couldnt agree more. HAPPY PLEASE! the fans know whats best and they should give it to us!

Guest q12345

seems to me in the picture shin is kissing her forehead

To me it looks like he is looking down her top! :phew: Reminds me of the forced night together when he saw her fluttering her top and instantly started to exercise . . . :w00t:

Guest echoRy

Ho, they are there.

Would anyone be able to track them down and circulate some spoilers?

let's hope Rebby dear can grant ur wish *fingers crossed*

photo25611no1145317mh.gifslap3wx.gif

imbc

PS'd ofcourse but pretty...and the princess, in the beginning i really believed that she would play a bigger role,

not just in the end (well atleast possibly)

ps6le.jpgshinsis1py.jpg

YES! beautiful, just beautiful!

yay5to.jpg

imbc

let's hope Rebby dear can grant ur wish *fingers crossed*

YES! beautiful, just beautiful!

yay5to.jpg

imbc

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!! ITZ CONFIRM YEH he kissed.. MUAHHAAHHAHA

ok right they look like they are really dating can? lOlx.. like stars running away from paparazzis. lOlx..

-> doni!! REBBY IS THERE!!!!! she saw the director and crew yesterday.

so i juz sms her telling them that they arrived.

hopfully she will be able to get pass all the international fans and get a close up on JJH and yEH

Archived